realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 1
|1:1||The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.|
|1:2||Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren;|
|1:3||And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram;|
|1:4||And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon;|
|1:5||And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse;|
|1:6||And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias;|
|1:7||And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa;|
|1:8||And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias;|
|1:9||And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias;|
|1:10||And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias;|
|1:11||And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon:|
|1:12||And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel;|
|1:13||And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor;|
|1:14||And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud;|
|1:15||And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob;|
|1:16||And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.|
|1:17||So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.|
|1:18||Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.|
|1:19||Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily.|
|1:20||But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.|
|1:21||And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.|
|1:22||Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,|
|1:23||Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.|
|1:24||Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:|
|1:25||And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Women in Jesus' Genealogy Before God ever used the four
- The genealogy of Christ is given to us in Matthew, chapter one.
- The Complete Book of Bible Trivia
- Unless otherwise indicated, Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, King James. Version. Scripture Chapter 1, Verse 1.
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www. ..
- The King James Bible
- King James Version of Matthew. CHAPTER 1. 1 The book of the generation of Jesus.
- Bible - King James Version NT
- Scot, King James VI, who became James I of England. He was MATTHEW. CHAPTER 1.
Suggested News Resources
- Colne Valley district news
- The Rev Robin Townsend led the Holy Communion service at St James' Parish Church, assisted by Raymond Denton. The lessons for Romans, chapter 12, verses 1-8, Life in God's service, was read by Peter Gilbert.
- 2010-2011 Year in Review
- The exhibit “400 Years of the King James Bible” opens at the Quayle Bible Collection. • Elizabeth Ann Sanders, associate professor and director of continuing education, is named the recipient of the 2010 M.
- Beeston Village News & Events - we 5 August 2011
- Andrew read Psalm 23 from the King James Bible. Ron was born in Sandy and when he left school he worked as a grocery assistant at the Co-op before joining the army. In 1965 he married Effie and they had three children Pam, Tony and Roy.
- All Saints' Parish Church, Falmouth
- chapter 11 v 1-2a and 29-32, was the New Testament lesson read by James Davies. This begins with the question has God rejected His people? A question Fr Ian would allude to later in his address.
- AGO CHAPTER NEWS [American Organist, The]
- Participating were Clair Johannsen, Ferree LeFevre, Carolyn Kerlin, Joy Ross, James Brinson, Mark King, and Mary Lou Eisenhower. Following the program, an elegant dinner was served to members and their guests.
Suggested Web Resources
- Matthew, Chapter 1 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- Net King James Version Study Bible, Red-letter Edition Chapter 1. 1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.
- MATTHEW CHAPTER 1 - King James Bible Online
- Aug 19, 2011 The book of Matthew chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online.
- The Holy Bible - Matthew Chapter 1 (King James Version) - YouTube
- Jun 17, 2010 Matthew Chapter 1: 1The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David , the son of Abraham.
- .: Matthew, Chapter 1 - Searchable Online King James Bible
- Matthew, Chapter 1 - Searchable Online King James Bible - Searchable online King James Bible and related resources.
Related searchesnaegeles rule
list of people known by initials
access energy transformation
oodham language papagopima wv
british airways subsidiaries