realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 15
|15:1||Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying,|
|15:2||Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.|
|15:3||But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?|
|15:4||For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.|
|15:5||But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;|
|15:6||And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.|
|15:7||Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,|
|15:8||This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.|
|15:9||But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.|
|15:10||And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:|
|15:11||Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.|
|15:12||Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?|
|15:13||But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.|
|15:14||Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.|
|15:15||Then answered Peter and said unto him, Declare unto us this parable.|
|15:16||And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding?|
|15:17||Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?|
|15:18||But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.|
|15:19||For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:|
|15:20||These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.|
|15:21||Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.|
|15:22||And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.|
|15:23||But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.|
|15:24||But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.|
|15:25||Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.|
|15:26||But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and cast it to dogs.|
|15:27||And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.|
|15:28||Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.|
|15:29||And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.|
|15:30||And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and he healed them:|
|15:31||Insomuch that the multitude wondered, when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see: and they glorified the God of Israel.|
|15:32||Then Jesus called his disciples unto him, and said, I have compassion on the multitude, because they continue with me now three days, and have nothing to eat: and I will not send them away fasting, lest they faint in the way.|
|15:33||And his disciples say unto him, Whence should we have so much bread in the wilderness, as to fill so great a multitude?|
|15:34||And Jesus saith unto them, How many loaves have ye? And they said, Seven, and a few little fishes.|
|15:35||And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the ground.|
|15:36||And he took the seven loaves and the fishes, and gave thanks, and brake them, and gave to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude.|
|15:37||And they did all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the broken meat that was left seven baskets full.|
|15:38||And they that did eat were four thousand men, beside women and children.|
|15:39||And he sent away the multitude, and took ship, and came into the coasts of Magdala.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE BIBLE TEACHES PURGATORY
- the Bible. It's found in 1 Corinthians chapter 3, verse 15. I will use the 1611 King James Version of the Bible 3:15 – are found in other passages in the Bible.
- The Unbound Scriptures: A Review of KJV-only - Fred's Bible Talk
- contained in the 1611 translation of the King James Bible. through translations like Tyndale's Bible, Coverdale's Bible, Matthew's Bible, the .
- ANSWERING OBJECTIONS KJB - Bible Protector
- HOW DO WE DEAL WITH THE KING JAMES BIBLE? God is most spiritual monopoly of the Authorized King James Bible. The Word (2 Timothy 2:15).
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible. Society, New York . o Mark 15 o Luke 23 o John 19.
- How to Cite the Bible
- Example: The King James Version of the Bible was first published in 1611. Example: The A period, not a colon, separates chapter and verse.
Suggested News Resources
- 2010-2011 Year in Review
- University fall enrollment is reported at 3868 students, an increase of 15 students from the previous year. • The exhibit “400 Years of the King James Bible” opens at the Quayle Bible Collection.
- Beeston Village News & Events - we 5 August 2011
- Andrew read Psalm 23 from the King James Bible. Ron was born in Sandy and when he left school he worked as a grocery assistant at the Co-op before joining the army. In 1965 he married Effie and they had three children Pam, Tony and Roy.
- Community calendar: Aug. 22, 2011
- Terrebonne High School Class of 1967 meets the third Saturday of each month, 11:30 am at Golden Corral, 1724 Martin Luther King Blvd., Houma. Classmates and their guests are invited to attend.
- AGO CHAPTER NEWS [American Organist, The]
- May 15, the chapter's annual dinner and installation of officers took place at Rocky River United Methodist Church.
- Colombiana, Tabloid, Our Idiot Brother Open
- There's an unexpected emotional power to a pair of twinned sequences taking place at King's Cross station, reminders that Harry's defining moment is putting aside fears and anxieties to accept uncertainty, pain, death and loss.
Suggested Web Resources
- King James Version: Matthew: Matthew Chapter 15
- King James Version: Matthew Chapter 15. 1 Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying,.
- MATTHEW CHAPTER 15 (1611 KING JAMES BIBLE)
- Feb 23, 2011 The book of Matthew chapter 15 from the 1611 King James Bible Online.
- Matthew, from The holy Bible, King James version
- Bible, King James. Matthew, from The holy Bible, King James version.
Related searchesdream symbol rat
ownership of expirations