realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 28
|28:1||In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.|
|28:2||And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.|
|28:3||His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:|
|28:4||And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.|
|28:5||And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.|
|28:6||He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.|
|28:7||And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.|
|28:8||And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.|
|28:9||And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.|
|28:10||Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.|
|28:11||Now when they were going, behold, some of the watch came into the city, and showed unto the chief priests all the things that were done.|
|28:12||And when they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave large money unto the soldiers,|
|28:13||Saying, Say ye, His disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept.|
|28:14||And if this come to the governor's ears, we will persuade him, and secure you.|
|28:15||So they took the money, and did as they were taught: and this saying is commonly reported among the Jews until this day.|
|28:16||Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.|
|28:17||And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.|
|28:18||And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.|
|28:19||Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:|
|28:20||Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Although it is not alleged that the arrangement of the books of the Bible is inspired, it is a essential to any interpretation of the Bible. Power of the King, Chapter 28. There is a James and John — Jesus restores sight to two men.
- The Complete Book of Bible Trivia
- Unless otherwise indicated, Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, King James Chapter 1, Verse 1 .
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible All verses and references are given in standard form of Book, Chapter: Verse -- as .
- ANSWERING OBJECTIONS KJB - Bible Protector
- HOW DO WE DEAL WITH THE KING JAMES BIBLE? God is most high, spiritual monopoly of the Authorized King James Bible. .
- ("Gospel" capitalized in these notes refers to a book of the Bible whereas . prominent disciple such as Peter or James to have written it. 10See Stanley D.
Suggested News Resources
- Christianity is not Biblical, but Greek
- When he commissioned us for ministry in Matthew 28, Jesus never told us to go out and make a religion in his name or title. He told us to go out and make "disciples" of all nations. Literally, to make "student followers" of all the he had taught.
- Colne Valley district news
- The Rev Robin Townsend led the Holy Communion service at St James' Parish Church, assisted by Raymond Denton. The lessons for Romans, chapter 12, verses 1-8, Life in God's service, was read by Peter Gilbert.
- Community calendar: Aug. 22, 2011
- Community calendar: Aug. 21, 2011
- All Saints' Parish Church, Falmouth
- the New Testament lesson read by James Davies. This begins with the question has God rejected His people? A question Fr Ian would allude to later in his address.
Suggested Web Resources
- Matthew, Chapter 28 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- Back to previous chapter Next chapter. Bible Study HOME.
- MATTHEW CHAPTER 28 - King James Bible Online
- Jun 2, 2011 The book of Matthew chapter 28 from the King James Bible Online.
- King James Version: Matthew: Matthew Chapter 7
- Sacred Texts Bible Index King James Version: Matthew Chapter 7.