realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 28
|28:1||In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.|
|28:2||And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.|
|28:3||His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:|
|28:4||And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.|
|28:5||And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.|
|28:6||He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.|
|28:7||And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.|
|28:8||And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.|
|28:9||And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.|
|28:10||Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.|
|28:11||Now when they were going, behold, some of the watch came into the city, and showed unto the chief priests all the things that were done.|
|28:12||And when they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave large money unto the soldiers,|
|28:13||Saying, Say ye, His disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept.|
|28:14||And if this come to the governor's ears, we will persuade him, and secure you.|
|28:15||So they took the money, and did as they were taught: and this saying is commonly reported among the Jews until this day.|
|28:16||Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.|
|28:17||And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.|
|28:18||And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.|
|28:19||Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:|
|28:20||Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.|
Suggested News Resources
- Auburn-area community calendar | March 9
- City of Pacific, in partnership with Valley Bible church, invites the public to the third annual Citizen of the Year banquet. Proceeds go to support youth ... Free Pilates mat and yoga classes.
- Bible on Papal & Church Infallibility
- For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost. This is a strong and undoubted claim to inspiration. It was with special reference to the organization of the church that the Holy Spirit had been promised to them by the Lord Jesus, Matthew 18:18-20; John 14:26.
- Things to Do in the Hudson Valley, Feb. 27 Through March 6
- HUDSON “Rams” (2015), directed by Grimur Hakonarson. “Crazy About Tiffany's” (2016), documentary by Matthew Miele. Through Feb.
- Area highlights for Feb. 27
- CLASS 2A. Friday's first round results. Kennedy 38, Irrigon 28.
- Things to Do in the Hudson Valley, Feb. 13 Through 21
- 20 and 21 at 3:45 p.m. “Rams,” directed by Grímur Hákonarson.
Related searchesstriking clock countwheel
golden tee versions
vijay mallya business
dream symbol wisdom
entropy entropy as a state function