realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 4
|4:1||And he began again to teach by the sea side: and there was gathered unto him a great multitude, so that he entered into a ship, and sat in the sea; and the whole multitude was by the sea on the land.|
|4:2||And he taught them many things by parables, and said unto them in his doctrine,|
|4:3||Hearken; Behold, there went out a sower to sow:|
|4:4||And it came to pass, as he sowed, some fell by the way side, and the fowls of the air came and devoured it up.|
|4:5||And some fell on stony ground, where it had not much earth; and immediately it sprang up, because it had no depth of earth:|
|4:6||But when the sun was up, it was scorched; and because it had no root, it withered away.|
|4:7||And some fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up, and choked it, and it yielded no fruit.|
|4:8||And other fell on good ground, and did yield fruit that sprang up and increased; and brought forth, some thirty, and some sixty, and some an hundred.|
|4:9||And he said unto them, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.|
|4:10||And when he was alone, they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable.|
|4:11||And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:|
|4:12||That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.|
|4:13||And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? and how then will ye know all parables?|
|4:14||The sower soweth the word.|
|4:15||And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.|
|4:16||And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness;|
|4:17||And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.|
|4:18||And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word,|
|4:19||And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.|
|4:20||And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive it, and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred.|
|4:21||And he said unto them, Is a candle brought to be put under a bushel, or under a bed? and not to be set on a candlestick?|
|4:22||For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad.|
|4:23||If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.|
|4:24||And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given.|
|4:25||For he that hath, to him shall be given: and he that hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he hath.|
|4:26||And he said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground;|
|4:27||And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how.|
|4:28||For the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear.|
|4:29||But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come.|
|4:30||And he said, Whereunto shall we liken the kingdom of God? or with what comparison shall we compare it?|
|4:31||It is like a grain of mustard seed, which, when it is sown in the earth, is less than all the seeds that be in the earth:|
|4:32||But when it is sown, it groweth up, and becometh greater than all herbs, and shooteth out great branches; so that the fowls of the air may lodge under the shadow of it.|
|4:33||And with many such parables spake he the word unto them, as they were able to hear it.|
|4:34||But without a parable spake he not unto them: and when they were alone, he expounded all things to his disciples.|
|4:35||And the same day, when the even was come, he saith unto them, Let us pass over unto the other side.|
|4:36||And when they had sent away the multitude, they took him even as he was in the ship. And there were also with him other little ships.|
|4:37||And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full.|
|4:38||And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?|
|4:39||And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.|
|4:40||And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?|
|4:41||And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- John - Bible study commentary, notes, questions, and comments
- Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6. Chapter Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12 .. King points out that the word for “comprehend” does not necessarily mean to .
- The Holy Bible
- The Holy Bible. King James Version. Mark .
- “SHOCK & AWE” IN THE KJV-ONLY CAMP
- When we first took a stand for the King James Bible many years ago, it never that the King James Bible alone is divinely inspired, perfect and superior to all other CHAPTER 4. THE MARK OF THE BEAST…………………..…….
- Errata for Study Bible
- Order of Books page: the chapter number 4 under Colossians should be light font . Introduction to the Bible and the Old Testament, line 25: “King James ..
- Bible - King James Version NT
- Scot, King James VI, who became James I of England. . lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
Suggested News Resources
- 2010-2011 Year in Review
- The exhibit “400 Years of the King James Bible” opens at the Quayle Bible Collection. • Elizabeth Ann Sanders, associate professor and director of continuing education, is named the recipient of the 2010 M.
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
- Entertainment calendar for Aug. 25
- 27: Craig Ghilsin (acoustic rock) at noon; Mark Theodore (acoustic rock) at 1 pm; and Prairie Sky (acoustic rock) at 4 pm Sept. 3: Loose Change and Friends, 10 am-noon; Seagrass, 12:30-2:30 pm; and Thomas Swenson, 3-5 pm Sept.
- Niles Community Calendar for Sept. 1, 2011
- The Korean War Veterans Association, Greater Chicago Chapter No. 25, meets at 7 pm the fourth Wednesday of each month at the Montclare-Leyden VFW Post, 6940 W. Diversey Ave.
Suggested Web Resources
- MARK CHAPTER 4 - King James Bible Online
- Jan 26, 2011 The book of Mark chapter 4 from the King James Bible Online.
- Mark - Chapter 4 : King James Bible Trust
- Watch King James Bible Trust Videos on YouTube.
- Online Bible Text: Mark chapter 4, KJV
- Mark chapter 4 King James Version.
Related searcheshistory of hinduism
gene chemical structure of a gene
rugby league defensive tactics
plasticcom plastic chat
star of david zion christian church
passphrase example methods
yearly meeting names