Articles on Folk Remedies
Folk Remedies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Lead Poisoning from Folk Home Remedies
- Folk home remedies are traditional medicines used by folk healers to treat common ailments. use folk remedies that contain herbs, minerals, and metals.
- WEBSITE Folk remedies identified as potential sources of lead and
- Folk remedies identified as potential sources of lead and arsenic.
- Home Remedies for Type 2 Diabetes Used by Mexican Americans
- medications in conjunction with traditional Mexican folk remedies.
- Folk Remedies and Cosmetics Many non-Western folk remedies
- Many non-Western folk remedies (herbal medicines) and cosmetics contain lead.
- EARLY KENTUCKY FOLKLIFE: Folk Medicine
- Folk medicine is all traditional beliefs about health and sickness.
Suggested News Resources
- Weird Folk Remedies From Around The World
- For every treatment that stands up to double-blind studies, there are kooky folk remedies that survive because of apochryphal claims by people who swear by them.
- Natural remedies: Boulder's alternatives to modern medicine
- Mugwort/Moxa: A Eurasian perennial herb that is naturalized in North America and has aromatic leaves used in folk medicine and to flavor beverages.
- First aid for summer's mishaps
- Popular wisdom holds that vinegar and baking soda — among a slew of folk remedies — work for just about all that ails you.
- VICKERS/Hiccups, bleeding and a broken heart
- The majority of them are folk remedies, but they seem to work. The most common remedy has to do with holding the breath. When my sister was small and had the hiccups, Mama suggested that she hold her breath.
- Not a wholesome view
- There are excellent folk remedies for the element of surprise. Sovereign among them is the right to recall, by which legislators who do not perform as advertised can be unseated.
Suggested Web Resources
- Folk Remedies For You
- Folk Remedies For You is here to help you find natural ways to achieve good health and well In recent years interest in herbs and folk remedies is on the rise .
- Folk Remedies from Earth Clinic
- #1 Folk Remedies from Around the World to Heal and Nourish the Body did and sure enough you will begin to acquire a valuable database of folk remedies.
- Home remedy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Many European liqueurs or digestifs were originally medicinal remedies.
- Traditional Folk Remedies
- Traditional Folk Remedies in the Kitchen by Tyler Woods.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.