realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 15
|15:1||And straightway in the morning the chief priests held a consultation with the elders and scribes and the whole council, and bound Jesus, and carried him away, and delivered him to Pilate.|
|15:2||And Pilate asked him, Art thou the King of the Jews? And he answering said unto him, Thou sayest it.|
|15:3||And the chief priests accused him of many things: but he answered nothing.|
|15:4||And Pilate asked him again, saying, Answerest thou nothing? behold how many things they witness against thee.|
|15:5||But Jesus yet answered nothing; so that Pilate marvelled.|
|15:6||Now at that feast he released unto them one prisoner, whomsoever they desired.|
|15:7||And there was one named Barabbas, which lay bound with them that had made insurrection with him, who had committed murder in the insurrection.|
|15:8||And the multitude crying aloud began to desire him to do as he had ever done unto them.|
|15:9||But Pilate answered them, saying, Will ye that I release unto you the King of the Jews?|
|15:10||For he knew that the chief priests had delivered him for envy.|
|15:11||But the chief priests moved the people, that he should rather release Barabbas unto them.|
|15:12||And Pilate answered and said again unto them, What will ye then that I shall do unto him whom ye call the King of the Jews?|
|15:13||And they cried out again, Crucify him.|
|15:14||Then Pilate said unto them, Why, what evil hath he done? And they cried out the more exceedingly, Crucify him.|
|15:15||And so Pilate, willing to content the people, released Barabbas unto them, and delivered Jesus, when he had scourged him, to be crucified.|
|15:16||And the soldiers led him away into the hall, called Praetorium; and they call together the whole band.|
|15:17||And they clothed him with purple, and platted a crown of thorns, and put it about his head,|
|15:18||And began to salute him, Hail, King of the Jews!|
|15:19||And they smote him on the head with a reed, and did spit upon him, and bowing their knees worshipped him.|
|15:20||And when they had mocked him, they took off the purple from him, and put his own clothes on him, and led him out to crucify him.|
|15:21||And they compel one Simon a Cyrenian, who passed by, coming out of the country, the father of Alexander and Rufus, to bear his cross.|
|15:22||And they bring him unto the place Golgotha, which is, being interpreted, The place of a skull.|
|15:23||And they gave him to drink wine mingled with myrrh: but he received it not.|
|15:24||And when they had crucified him, they parted his garments, casting lots upon them, what every man should take.|
|15:25||And it was the third hour, and they crucified him.|
|15:26||And the superscription of his accusation was written over, THE KING OF THE JEWS.|
|15:27||And with him they crucify two thieves; the one on his right hand, and the other on his left.|
|15:28||And the scripture was fulfilled, which saith, And he was numbered with the transgressors.|
|15:29||And they that passed by railed on him, wagging their heads, and saying, Ah, thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days,|
|15:30||Save thyself, and come down from the cross.|
|15:31||Likewise also the chief priests mocking said among themselves with the scribes, He saved others; himself he cannot save.|
|15:32||Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.|
|15:33||And when the sixth hour was come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour.|
|15:34||And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?|
|15:35||And some of them that stood by, when they heard it, said, Behold, he calleth Elias.|
|15:36||And one ran and filled a sponge full of vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink, saying, Let alone; let us see whether Elias will come to take him down.|
|15:37||And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.|
|15:38||And the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom.|
|15:39||And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God.|
|15:40||There were also women looking on afar off: among whom was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James the less and of Joses, and Salome;|
|15:41||(Who also, when he was in Galilee, followed him, and ministered unto him;) and many other women which came up with him unto Jerusalem.|
|15:42||And now when the even was come, because it was the preparation, that is, the day before the sabbath,|
|15:43||Joseph of Arimathaea, an honourable counsellor, which also waited for the kingdom of God, came, and went in boldly unto Pilate, and craved the body of Jesus.|
|15:44||And Pilate marvelled if he were already dead: and calling unto him the centurion, he asked him whether he had been any while dead.|
|15:45||And when he knew it of the centurion, he gave the body to Joseph.|
|15:46||And he bought fine linen, and took him down, and wrapped him in the linen, and laid him in a sepulchre which was hewn out of a rock, and rolled a stone unto the door of the sepulchre.|
|15:47||And Mary Magdalene and Mary the mother of Joses beheld where he was laid.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- “SHOCK & AWE” IN THE KJV-ONLY CAMP
- When we first took a stand for the King James Bible many years ago, it never that the King James Bible alone is divinely inspired, perfect and superior to all other THE MARK OF THE BEAST…………………..…….…….
- John - Bible study commentary, notes, questions, and comments
- Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12. Chapter 13, Chapter 14, Chapter 15 .. King points out that the word for “comprehend” does not necessarily mean to .
- Understanding King James I, His Translators &. Their Hidden Notes. Chapter.
- The Path to the King James Bible of 1611
- This means that every word of the King James Bible had to pass at least FOUR- ..
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible. Society . o Mark 15 o Luke 23 o John 19.
Suggested News Resources
- 2010-2011 Year in Review
- University fall enrollment is reported at 3868 students, an increase of 15 students from the previous year. • The exhibit “400 Years of the King James Bible” opens at the Quayle Bible Collection.
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
- Entertainment calendar for Aug. 25
- The Barrington Chapter Lyric Opera of Chicago sponsors lectures provided by Lyric Opera of Chicago Lecture Corps at The Garlands of Barrington, 1000 Garlands Lane, Barrington.
- Bitten by the travel bug at an young age
- He did it to commemorate the 400th anniversary of the King James Bible, raising £2500 for the Swindon-based Bible Society in the process. “I have always enjoyed travelling,” he said. “As I sometimes say, I think I was born under a wandering star.
- Niles Community Calendar for Sept. 1, 2011
- Niles Chapter Toastmasters meets at 7:15 pm the second and fourth Wednesdays of the month at the Morton Grove , 6140 Lincoln Ave. Members learn how to feel comfortable and have self-confidence talking to an audience. Call (847) 583-9328.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Holy Bible - Mark Chapter 15 King James Version.flv - YouTube
- Nov 8, 2010 The Holy Bible - Mark Chapter 15 King James Version.flv. TheKINGFEDOR 1379 videos.
- Bible (King James)/Mark - Wikisource
- 3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and 14 And king Herod heard of him; (for his name was spread abroad :) and he said, That 15 Others said, That it is Elias.
- Mark, from The holy Bible, King James version
- Mark, from The holy Bible, King James version 13 Mark, chapter 13; Chapter 14 Mark, chapter 14; Chapter 15 Mark, chapter 15; Chapter 16 Mark, chapter 16.
Related searchesmathura art of mathura
towns in monmouthshire
climatology famous climatologists
twister game history
requiem famous requiems