realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 15
|15:1||Then drew near unto him all the publicans and sinners for to hear him.|
|15:2||And the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying, This man receiveth sinners, and eateth with them.|
|15:3||And he spake this parable unto them, saying,|
|15:4||What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?|
|15:5||And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.|
|15:6||And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.|
|15:7||I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.|
|15:8||Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find it?|
|15:9||And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost.|
|15:10||Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.|
|15:11||And he said, A certain man had two sons:|
|15:12||And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.|
|15:13||And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.|
|15:14||And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.|
|15:15||And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.|
|15:16||And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.|
|15:17||And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!|
|15:18||I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,|
|15:19||And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.|
|15:20||And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.|
|15:21||And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.|
|15:22||But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:|
|15:23||And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry:|
|15:24||For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.|
|15:25||Now his elder son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard music and dancing.|
|15:26||And he called one of the servants, and asked what these things meant.|
|15:27||And he said unto him, Thy brother is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound.|
|15:28||And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and entreated him.|
|15:29||And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends:|
|15:30||But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf.|
|15:31||And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine.|
|15:32||It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible. Society, New York . o Luke 22 o John 13.
- his words” (Luke 20:20) and turn them upside down. — nly the King . Chapter.
- Missing King James Bibles Mystery
- Missing King James Bibles. Mystery. Chapter One.
- The Unbound Scriptures: A Review of KJV-only - Fred's Bible Talk
- contained in the 1611 translation of the King James Bible. . advocates I have ever read in my pro-KJV only days would cite Luke 2:33 as proof .
- Serious Omissions in the NIV Bible - King James Video Ministries
- the King James Version representing the preserved Luke 8:12. "If any man shall take away from the words..." Revelation 22:19 .
Suggested News Resources
- AGO CHAPTER NEWS [American Organist, The]
- In April, the chapter sponsored a showing of the 192 7 silent film King of Kings, accompanied by organist David Briggs. This event was hosted by the Cathedral Church of St. Luke in downtown Orlando (Canon Ben Lane, director of music).
- MovieMantz Review: 'Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes'
- James Franco chats with Access at the “Rise of the Planet of the Apes” press junket about how shooting on “Oz: The Great and Powerful” is going. What has it been like playing such an iconic character? Plus, what is the wardrobe for the film like?
- Aug. 9: Continuing Education Courses
- TRAUMA CONTINUUM OF CARE, 12 hours MONA; 1 to 5 pm first day, 8 am to noon second and third day, Big Cedar Lodge, 612 Devil's Pool Road, Ridgedale, Mo.; Sponsored by Saint Luke's, Barnes Jewish and CoxHealth.
- Audience Calendar
- Part I, 6 pm; Part II, 8:15 pm Wednesday. Trio of Lars Gjerde, Brett Judson and Scott Perkins, musicians from the Eastman School of Music and Yale Institute of Sacred Music, Cathedral Church of St. Luke, Portland, donation.
- Louisiana outdoors writers issue youth awards
- Fourth — Tyler Partridge, 15, Florien High School, "Dream Come True." First: Brittany Gosserand, 17, St. Michael High, "Baby King Fish.
Suggested Web Resources
- LUKE CHAPTER 15 - King James Bible Online
- Jul 17, 2011 The book of Luke chapter 15 from the King James Bible Online.
- Online Bible Text: Luke chapter 15, KJV
- Luke chapter 15 King James Version.
- The Holy Bible - Luke Chapter 15 (King James Version) - YouTube
- Jun 22, 2010 Luke Chapter 15: 1Then drew near unto him all the publicans and sinners for to hear him.
Related searchesbetrayal at krondor plot
betty loh ti biography
horsepower drawbar horsepower dbhp
bhaisajyaguru the mantras
richard dawkins work