realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: John, Chapter 2
|2:1||And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:|
|2:2||And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage.|
|2:3||And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.|
|2:4||Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.|
|2:5||His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.|
|2:6||And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece.|
|2:7||Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim.|
|2:8||And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare it.|
|2:9||When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew;) the governor of the feast called the bridegroom,|
|2:10||And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.|
|2:11||This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.|
|2:12||After this he went down to Capernaum, he, and his mother, and his brethren, and his disciples: and they continued there not many days.|
|2:13||And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem,|
|2:14||And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:|
|2:15||And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;|
|2:16||And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.|
|2:17||And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.|
|2:18||Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign showest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?|
|2:19||Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.|
|2:20||Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?|
|2:21||But he spake of the temple of his body.|
|2:22||When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.|
|2:23||Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast day, many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did.|
|2:24||But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men,|
|2:25||And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- John - Bible study commentary, notes, questions, and comments
- Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3 Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12 v3; Cf. 1 John 1:2) – hence, He is a separate individual living Being from the Father. ..
- DID JESUS MAKE ALCOHOLIC WINE
- Lakewood Baptist Church of Chattanooga for eight years, and pastored two other churches before that. King James Bible as the preserved and perfect Word of God. The following ..
- The Holy Bible
- The Holy Bible. The Book of Genesis. King James Version.
- STEP ONE: 1 JOHN CHAPTER 2
- 1 JOHN CHAPTER 2. In your group read 1 John chapter 2 aloud. (King James Version).
- The 66 Books of the Bible
- Longest Book in the King James Bible = Psalms. Shortest Book in the King James Bible = 2 John. (verses) & 3 John (words).
Suggested News Resources
- Sir Cliff Richards promotes summer holiday Bible project
- 1) Decide: Pick your favourite chapter from the King James Bible. 2) Check: Go to the site to check your chosen reading hasn't been recorded already. 3) Record: Film time now!
- Faith Matters
- 12 pm every Tuesday, City Church, 125 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Spend your lunch hour with a bible study on “Learning How to Manage Time God's Way” with Kathy Walters Burnsed.
- Beeston Village News & Events - we 5 August 2011
- Andrew read Psalm 23 from the King James Bible. Ron was born in Sandy and when he left school he worked as a grocery assistant at the Co-op before joining the army. In 1965 he married Effie and they had three children Pam, Tony and Roy.
- Health happenings
- CHADD Tarrant County Support Group, sponsored by the North Texas chapter of CHADD, will meet 7-9 pm Aug. 26 in Room 206 of the Hills Church (formerly the Richland Hills Church of Christ), 6300 NE Loop 820, North Richland Hills.
- Submit information on Sept. 11 services
- The Society of St. John Chrysostom, Youngstown-Warren Chapter, will present “ From Convert to Deacon, My Journey in the Ruthenian Byzantine Catholic Church” at 7 pm Sept. 1 at Infant Jesus of Prague Byzantine Catholic Church, 7754 South Ave.
Suggested Web Resources
- King James Version: John: John Chapter 2
- King James Version: John Chapter 2.
- 1 John, Chapter 2 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- Net King James Version Study Bible, Red-letter Edition Chapter 2. 1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not.
- John - Chapter 2 : King James Bible Trust
- Watch King James Bible Trust Videos on YouTube. John - Chapter 2 2 And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage.
Related searchessiamese fighting fish behaviour
the footy show brisbane footy show
ennead the great ennead
michael hartnett farewell to english
gundam manga and novels sd gundam