realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: John, Chapter 2
|2:1||And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:|
|2:2||And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage.|
|2:3||And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.|
|2:4||Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.|
|2:5||His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.|
|2:6||And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece.|
|2:7||Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim.|
|2:8||And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare it.|
|2:9||When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew;) the governor of the feast called the bridegroom,|
|2:10||And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.|
|2:11||This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.|
|2:12||After this he went down to Capernaum, he, and his mother, and his brethren, and his disciples: and they continued there not many days.|
|2:13||And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem,|
|2:14||And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:|
|2:15||And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;|
|2:16||And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.|
|2:17||And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.|
|2:18||Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign showest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?|
|2:19||Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.|
|2:20||Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?|
|2:21||But he spake of the temple of his body.|
|2:22||When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.|
|2:23||Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast day, many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did.|
|2:24||But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men,|
|2:25||And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- John - Bible study commentary, notes, questions, and comments
- Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3 Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12 v3; Cf. 1 John 1:2) – hence, He is a separate individual living Being from the Father. ..
- DID JESUS MAKE ALCOHOLIC WINE
- Lakewood Baptist Church of Chattanooga for eight years, and pastored two other churches before that. King James Bible as the preserved and perfect Word of God. The following ..
- The Holy Bible
- The Holy Bible. The Book of Genesis. King James Version.
- STEP ONE: 1 JOHN CHAPTER 2
- 1 JOHN CHAPTER 2. In your group read 1 John chapter 2 aloud. (King James Version).
- The 66 Books of the Bible
- Longest Book in the King James Bible = Psalms. Shortest Book in the King James Bible = 2 John. (verses) & 3 John (words).
Suggested News Resources
- Sir Cliff Richards promotes summer holiday Bible project
- 1) Decide: Pick your favourite chapter from the King James Bible. 2) Check: Go to the site to check your chosen reading hasn't been recorded already. 3) Record: Film time now!
- Faith Matters
- 12 pm every Tuesday, City Church, 125 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Spend your lunch hour with a bible study on “Learning How to Manage Time God's Way” with Kathy Walters Burnsed.
- Beeston Village News & Events - we 5 August 2011
- Andrew read Psalm 23 from the King James Bible. Ron was born in Sandy and when he left school he worked as a grocery assistant at the Co-op before joining the army. In 1965 he married Effie and they had three children Pam, Tony and Roy.
- Health happenings
- CHADD Tarrant County Support Group, sponsored by the North Texas chapter of CHADD, will meet 7-9 pm Aug. 26 in Room 206 of the Hills Church (formerly the Richland Hills Church of Christ), 6300 NE Loop 820, North Richland Hills.
- Submit information on Sept. 11 services
- The Society of St. John Chrysostom, Youngstown-Warren Chapter, will present “ From Convert to Deacon, My Journey in the Ruthenian Byzantine Catholic Church” at 7 pm Sept. 1 at Infant Jesus of Prague Byzantine Catholic Church, 7754 South Ave.
Suggested Web Resources
- King James Version: John: John Chapter 2
- King James Version: John Chapter 2.
- 1 John, Chapter 2 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- Net King James Version Study Bible, Red-letter Edition Chapter 2. 1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not.
- John - Chapter 2 : King James Bible Trust
- Watch King James Bible Trust Videos on YouTube. John - Chapter 2 2 And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage.
Related searchesfour-letter word quotation
light in august style structure
mummy mummies in other civilizations
united states bill of rights drafting
moon in art and literature films
thionyl chloride reactions