realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: John, Chapter 7
|7:1||After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.|
|7:2||Now the Jews' feast of tabernacles was at hand.|
|7:3||His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that thy disciples also may see the works that thou doest.|
|7:4||For there is no man that doeth any thing in secret, and he himself seeketh to be known openly. If thou do these things, show thyself to the world.|
|7:5||For neither did his brethren believe in him.|
|7:6||Then Jesus said unto them, My time is not yet come: but your time is alway ready.|
|7:7||The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.|
|7:8||Go ye up unto this feast: I go not up yet unto this feast: for my time is not yet full come.|
|7:9||When he had said these words unto them, he abode still in Galilee.|
|7:10||But when his brethren were gone up, then went he also up unto the feast, not openly, but as it were in secret.|
|7:11||Then the Jews sought him at the feast, and said, Where is he?|
|7:12||And there was much murmuring among the people concerning him: for some said, He is a good man: others said, Nay; but he deceiveth the people.|
|7:13||Howbeit no man spake openly of him for fear of the Jews.|
|7:14||Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.|
|7:15||And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?|
|7:16||Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.|
|7:17||If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.|
|7:18||He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.|
|7:19||Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law? Why go ye about to kill me?|
|7:20||The people answered and said, Thou hast a devil: who goeth about to kill thee?|
|7:21||Jesus answered and said unto them, I have done one work, and ye all marvel.|
|7:22||Moses therefore gave unto you circumcision; (not because it is of Moses, but of the fathers;) and ye on the sabbath day circumcise a man.|
|7:23||If a man on the sabbath day receive circumcision, that the law of Moses should not be broken; are ye angry at me, because I have made a man every whit whole on the sabbath day?|
|7:24||Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.|
|7:25||Then said some of them of Jerusalem, Is not this he, whom they seek to kill?|
|7:26||But, lo, he speaketh boldly, and they say nothing unto him. Do the rulers know indeed that this is the very Christ?|
|7:27||Howbeit we know this man whence he is: but when Christ cometh, no man knoweth whence he is.|
|7:28||Then cried Jesus in the temple as he taught, saying, Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am: and I am not come of myself, but he that sent me is true, whom ye know not.|
|7:29||But I know him: for I am from him, and he hath sent me.|
|7:30||Then they sought to take him: but no man laid hands on him, because his hour was not yet come.|
|7:31||And many of the people believed on him, and said, When Christ cometh, will he do more miracles than these which this man hath done?|
|7:32||The Pharisees heard that the people murmured such things concerning him; and the Pharisees and the chief priests sent officers to take him.|
|7:33||Then said Jesus unto them, Yet a little while am I with you, and then I go unto him that sent me.|
|7:34||Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come.|
|7:35||Then said the Jews among themselves, Whither will he go, that we shall not find him? will he go unto the dispersed among the Gentiles, and teach the Gentiles?|
|7:36||What manner of saying is this that he said, Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come?|
|7:37||In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.|
|7:38||He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.|
|7:39||(But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)|
|7:40||Many of the people therefore, when they heard this saying, said, Of a truth this is the Prophet.|
|7:41||Others said, This is the Christ. But some said, Shall Christ come out of Galilee?|
|7:42||Hath not the scripture said, That Christ cometh of the seed of David, and out of the town of Bethlehem, where David was?|
|7:43||So there was a division among the people because of him.|
|7:44||And some of them would have taken him; but no man laid hands on him.|
|7:45||Then came the officers to the chief priests and Pharisees; and they said unto them, Why have ye not brought him?|
|7:46||The officers answered, Never man spake like this man.|
|7:47||Then answered them the Pharisees, Are ye also deceived?|
|7:48||Have any of the rulers or of the Pharisees believed on him?|
|7:49||But this people who knoweth not the law are cursed.|
|7:50||Nicodemus saith unto them, (he that came to Jesus by night, being one of them,)|
|7:51||Doth our law judge any man, before it hear him, and know what he doeth?|
|7:52||They answered and said unto him, Art thou also of Galilee? Search, and look: for out of Galilee ariseth no prophet.|
|7:53||And every man went unto his own house.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- John - Bible study commentary, notes, questions, and comments
- Chapter 7, Chapter 8, Chapter 9. Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12 Notes to the reader: I have chosen not to include the Bible text in these notes .. King points out that the word for “comprehend” does not necessarily mean to understand.
- The connection between Sarah Winchester and Francis Bacon is
- Chapter 6. The King James Bible. 61.
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible. Society, New . o John 10.
- The 66 Books of the Bible
- Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1st + 2nd Peter, 1st + 2nd + 3rd John,. Jude, expressed. 7.
- Bible Believer's Archaeology - Volume 1 SOURCES:
- Scripture taken from the New King James Version unless noted. The author and Book 18 Chapter 5 ( account of John the Baptist).
Suggested News Resources
- Faith Matters
- 12 pm every Tuesday, City Church, 125 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Spend your lunch hour with a bible study on “Learning How to Manage Time God's Way” with Kathy Walters Burnsed.
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
- Submit information on Sept. 11 services
- The Society of St. John Chrysostom, Youngstown-Warren Chapter, will present “ From Convert to Deacon, My Journey in the Ruthenian Byzantine Catholic Church” at 7 pm Sept. 1 at Infant Jesus of Prague Byzantine Catholic Church, 7754 South Ave.
- Health happenings
- CHADD Tarrant County Support Group, sponsored by the North Texas chapter of CHADD, will meet 7-9 pm Aug. 26 in Room 206 of the Hills Church (formerly the Richland Hills Church of Christ), 6300 NE Loop 820, North Richland Hills.
- Fans turn out to celebrate life of Roy Rogers
- Rogers, who was known as "King of the Cowboys," would have turned 100 years old on Nov. 5. He died on July 6, 1998.
Suggested Web Resources
- John, Chapter 7 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers® WebBible™
- Back to previous chapter Next chapter. Bible Study HOME Chapter 7.
- John Chapter 7 - King James Bible With Strong's Dictionary - Bible
- John Chapter 7 - King James Bible with Strong. The Gospel According to Saint John. Chapter 7.
- The Holy Bible - John Chapter 7 (King James Version) - YouTube
- Jun 17, 2010 John Chapter 7: 1After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.
- John 8 NIV - but Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. - Bible Gateway
- Enter the Bible passage (e.g., John 3:16), keyword (e.
Related searchesmeta-program nlp use of the term
the libertines history
cochrane alberta education
faceparty public events
between the lions gawains word
ford triton engine 54
london liverpool street