realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: John, Chapter 9
|9:1||And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.|
|9:2||And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?|
|9:3||Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.|
|9:4||I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.|
|9:5||As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.|
|9:6||When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay,|
|9:7||And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.|
|9:8||The neighbours therefore, and they which before had seen him that he was blind, said, Is not this he that sat and begged?|
|9:9||Some said, This is he: others said, He is like him: but he said, I am he.|
|9:10||Therefore said they unto him, How were thine eyes opened?|
|9:11||He answered and said, A man that is called Jesus made clay, and anointed mine eyes, and said unto me, Go to the pool of Siloam, and wash: and I went and washed, and I received sight.|
|9:12||Then said they unto him, Where is he? He said, I know not.|
|9:13||They brought to the Pharisees him that aforetime was blind.|
|9:14||And it was the sabbath day when Jesus made the clay, and opened his eyes.|
|9:15||Then again the Pharisees also asked him how he had received his sight. He said unto them, He put clay upon mine eyes, and I washed, and do see.|
|9:16||Therefore said some of the Pharisees, This man is not of God, because he keepeth not the sabbath day. Others said, How can a man that is a sinner do such miracles? And there was a division among them.|
|9:17||They say unto the blind man again, What sayest thou of him, that he hath opened thine eyes? He said, He is a prophet.|
|9:18||But the Jews did not believe concerning him, that he had been blind, and received his sight, until they called the parents of him that had received his sight.|
|9:19||And they asked them, saying, Is this your son, who ye say was born blind? how then doth he now see?|
|9:20||His parents answered them and said, We know that this is our son, and that he was born blind:|
|9:21||But by what means he now seeth, we know not; or who hath opened his eyes, we know not: he is of age; ask him: he shall speak for himself.|
|9:22||These words spake his parents, because they feared the Jews: for the Jews had agreed already, that if any man did confess that he was Christ, he should be put out of the synagogue.|
|9:23||Therefore said his parents, He is of age; ask him.|
|9:24||Then again called they the man that was blind, and said unto him, Give God the praise: we know that this man is a sinner.|
|9:25||He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.|
|9:26||Then said they to him again, What did he to thee? how opened he thine eyes?|
|9:27||He answered them, I have told you already, and ye did not hear: wherefore would ye hear it again? will ye also be his disciples?|
|9:28||Then they reviled him, and said, Thou art his disciple; but we are Moses' disciples.|
|9:29||We know that God spake unto Moses: as for this fellow, we know not from whence he is.|
|9:30||The man answered and said unto them, Why herein is a marvellous thing, that ye know not from whence he is, and yet he hath opened mine eyes.|
|9:31||Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.|
|9:32||Since the world began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born blind.|
|9:33||If this man were not of God, he could do nothing.|
|9:34||They answered and said unto him, Thou wast altogether born in sins, and dost thou teach us? And they cast him out.|
|9:35||Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?|
|9:36||He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?|
|9:37||And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.|
|9:38||And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.|
|9:39||And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.|
|9:40||And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also?|
|9:41||Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- John - Bible study commentary, notes, questions, and comments
- Chapter 7, Chapter 8, Chapter 9. Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12 Notes to the reader: I have chosen not to include the Bible text in these notes .. King points out that the word for “comprehend” does not necessarily mean to understand.
- JESUS GIVES PHYSICAL SIGHT AND SPIRITUAL INSIGHT
- John, the Apostle. And as Jesus passed by, Adapted from the Holy Bible, King James Version, the gospel of John, chapter 9, verses 1-38.
- Bible Believer's Archaeology - Volume 1 SOURCES:
- Scripture taken from the New King James Version unless noted. The author and Book 18 Chapter 5 ( account of John the Baptist).
- The connection between Sarah Winchester and Francis Bacon is
- The King James Bible. 61. Chapter 7.
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible. Society .. o John 8.
Suggested News Resources
- Colne Valley district news
- The first hymn was Praise our God and King. Martyn followed with prayers of preparation and prayers of penitence and forgiveness. The Gloria was sung and Martyn read the Collect.
- Faith Matters
- 12 pm every Tuesday, City Church, 125 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Spend your lunch hour with a bible study on “Learning How to Manage Time God's Way” with Kathy Walters Burnsed.
- Chevara Orrin tackles MLK, Obama and the long road ahead
- I grew up hearing stories of King, Young, Rosa Parks, my father — James Bevel, John Lewis and others training extensively at the Highlander Folk Center in the mid- and late 1950s.
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
- Submit information on Sept. 11 services
- The Society of St. John Chrysostom, Youngstown-Warren Chapter, will present “ From Convert to Deacon, My Journey in the Ruthenian Byzantine Catholic Church” at 7 pm Sept. 1 at Infant Jesus of Prague Byzantine Catholic Church, 7754 South Ave.
Suggested Web Resources
- JOHN CHAPTER 9 - King James Bible Online
- Jul 22, 2011 The book of John chapter 9 from the King James Bible Online.
- John, Chapter 9 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers® WebBible™
- Chapter 9. 1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
- .: John, Chapter 9 - Searchable Online King James Bible :. Biblical
- John, Chapter 9 - Searchable Online King James Bible - Searchable online King James Bible and related resources.
- John 9 NKJV - A Man Born Blind Receives Sight Now as - Bible
- Enter the Bible passage (e.g., John 3:16), keyword (e.
Related searchestest match special tms commentators
hormone important human hormones
professor finbarr calamitous
stanley cup traditions and anecdotes
british standard whitworth
wheelchair types of wheelchair
roman governor senatorial provinces