realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: John, Chapter 9
|9:1||And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.|
|9:2||And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?|
|9:3||Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.|
|9:4||I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.|
|9:5||As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.|
|9:6||When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay,|
|9:7||And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.|
|9:8||The neighbours therefore, and they which before had seen him that he was blind, said, Is not this he that sat and begged?|
|9:9||Some said, This is he: others said, He is like him: but he said, I am he.|
|9:10||Therefore said they unto him, How were thine eyes opened?|
|9:11||He answered and said, A man that is called Jesus made clay, and anointed mine eyes, and said unto me, Go to the pool of Siloam, and wash: and I went and washed, and I received sight.|
|9:12||Then said they unto him, Where is he? He said, I know not.|
|9:13||They brought to the Pharisees him that aforetime was blind.|
|9:14||And it was the sabbath day when Jesus made the clay, and opened his eyes.|
|9:15||Then again the Pharisees also asked him how he had received his sight. He said unto them, He put clay upon mine eyes, and I washed, and do see.|
|9:16||Therefore said some of the Pharisees, This man is not of God, because he keepeth not the sabbath day. Others said, How can a man that is a sinner do such miracles? And there was a division among them.|
|9:17||They say unto the blind man again, What sayest thou of him, that he hath opened thine eyes? He said, He is a prophet.|
|9:18||But the Jews did not believe concerning him, that he had been blind, and received his sight, until they called the parents of him that had received his sight.|
|9:19||And they asked them, saying, Is this your son, who ye say was born blind? how then doth he now see?|
|9:20||His parents answered them and said, We know that this is our son, and that he was born blind:|
|9:21||But by what means he now seeth, we know not; or who hath opened his eyes, we know not: he is of age; ask him: he shall speak for himself.|
|9:22||These words spake his parents, because they feared the Jews: for the Jews had agreed already, that if any man did confess that he was Christ, he should be put out of the synagogue.|
|9:23||Therefore said his parents, He is of age; ask him.|
|9:24||Then again called they the man that was blind, and said unto him, Give God the praise: we know that this man is a sinner.|
|9:25||He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.|
|9:26||Then said they to him again, What did he to thee? how opened he thine eyes?|
|9:27||He answered them, I have told you already, and ye did not hear: wherefore would ye hear it again? will ye also be his disciples?|
|9:28||Then they reviled him, and said, Thou art his disciple; but we are Moses' disciples.|
|9:29||We know that God spake unto Moses: as for this fellow, we know not from whence he is.|
|9:30||The man answered and said unto them, Why herein is a marvellous thing, that ye know not from whence he is, and yet he hath opened mine eyes.|
|9:31||Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.|
|9:32||Since the world began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born blind.|
|9:33||If this man were not of God, he could do nothing.|
|9:34||They answered and said unto him, Thou wast altogether born in sins, and dost thou teach us? And they cast him out.|
|9:35||Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?|
|9:36||He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?|
|9:37||And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.|
|9:38||And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.|
|9:39||And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.|
|9:40||And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also?|
|9:41||Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- John - Bible study commentary, notes, questions, and comments
- Chapter 7, Chapter 8, Chapter 9. Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12 Notes to the reader: I have chosen not to include the Bible text in these notes .. King points out that the word for “comprehend” does not necessarily mean to understand.
- JESUS GIVES PHYSICAL SIGHT AND SPIRITUAL INSIGHT
- John, the Apostle. And as Jesus passed by, Adapted from the Holy Bible, King James Version, the gospel of John, chapter 9, verses 1-38.
- Bible Believer's Archaeology - Volume 1 SOURCES:
- Scripture taken from the New King James Version unless noted. The author and Book 18 Chapter 5 ( account of John the Baptist).
- The connection between Sarah Winchester and Francis Bacon is
- The King James Bible. 61. Chapter 7.
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible. Society .. o John 8.
Suggested News Resources
- Colne Valley district news
- The first hymn was Praise our God and King. Martyn followed with prayers of preparation and prayers of penitence and forgiveness. The Gloria was sung and Martyn read the Collect.
- Faith Matters
- 12 pm every Tuesday, City Church, 125 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Spend your lunch hour with a bible study on “Learning How to Manage Time God's Way” with Kathy Walters Burnsed.
- Chevara Orrin tackles MLK, Obama and the long road ahead
- I grew up hearing stories of King, Young, Rosa Parks, my father — James Bevel, John Lewis and others training extensively at the Highlander Folk Center in the mid- and late 1950s.
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
- Submit information on Sept. 11 services
- The Society of St. John Chrysostom, Youngstown-Warren Chapter, will present “ From Convert to Deacon, My Journey in the Ruthenian Byzantine Catholic Church” at 7 pm Sept. 1 at Infant Jesus of Prague Byzantine Catholic Church, 7754 South Ave.
Suggested Web Resources
- JOHN CHAPTER 9 - King James Bible Online
- Jul 22, 2011 The book of John chapter 9 from the King James Bible Online.
- John, Chapter 9 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers® WebBible™
- Chapter 9. 1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
- .: John, Chapter 9 - Searchable Online King James Bible :. Biblical
- John, Chapter 9 - Searchable Online King James Bible - Searchable online King James Bible and related resources.
- John 9 NKJV - A Man Born Blind Receives Sight Now as - Bible
- Enter the Bible passage (e.g., John 3:16), keyword (e.
Related searchesthe beyond plot
atomic rooster discography
list of us televangelists
regine velasquez voice