realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: John, Chapter 10
|10:1||Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.|
|10:2||But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.|
|10:3||To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.|
|10:4||And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.|
|10:5||And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.|
|10:6||This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.|
|10:7||Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.|
|10:8||All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.|
|10:9||I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.|
|10:10||The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.|
|10:11||I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.|
|10:12||But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.|
|10:13||The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.|
|10:14||I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.|
|10:15||As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.|
|10:16||And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.|
|10:17||Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.|
|10:18||No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.|
|10:19||There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings.|
|10:20||And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him?|
|10:21||Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind?|
|10:22||And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter.|
|10:23||And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch.|
|10:24||Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.|
|10:25||Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.|
|10:26||But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.|
|10:27||My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:|
|10:28||And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.|
|10:29||My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.|
|10:30||I and my Father are one.|
|10:31||Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.|
|10:32||Jesus answered them, Many good works have I showed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?|
|10:33||The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.|
|10:34||Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?|
|10:35||If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;|
|10:36||Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?|
|10:37||If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.|
|10:38||But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.|
|10:39||Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,|
|10:40||And went away again beyond Jordan into the place where John at first baptized; and there he abode.|
|10:41||And many resorted unto him, and said, John did no miracle: but all things that John spake of this man were true.|
|10:42||And many believed on him there.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- John - Bible study commentary, notes, questions, and comments
- Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12. Chapter 13, Chapter 14, Chapter 15 Notes to the reader: I have chosen not to include the Bible text in these notes ( please .. King points out that the word for “comprehend” does not necessarily mean to .
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible. Society, New . o John 10.
- Bible Believer's Archaeology - Volume 1 SOURCES:
- Scripture taken from the New King James Version unless noted. The author and Book 18 Chapter 5 ( account of John the Baptist) .
- The connection between Sarah Winchester and Francis Bacon is
- The King James Bible. 61. Chapter 7.
- In what languages were the Dead Sea Scrolls written and what is
- with changing the Bible to match all of these scrolls? A. The Dead Sea However, all new versions, including the New King James Version, .
Suggested News Resources
- John Wilson Reviews Timothy Larsen's Latest
- Even among the skeptics of 19th-century England, the Bible loomed large. A review of 'A People of One Book.
- Colne Valley district news
- Jan Widdop read from John 10 v 1-21 – The Good Shepherd and his Sheep. Adrian's sermon theme was Looking at Life through Psalm 23 and reasons to the be thankful to God.
- Faith Matters
- 12 pm every Tuesday, City Church, 125 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Spend your lunch hour with a bible study on “Learning How to Manage Time God's Way” with Kathy Walters Burnsed.
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
- Submit information on Sept. 11 services
- The Society of St. John Chrysostom, Youngstown-Warren Chapter, will present “ From Convert to Deacon, My Journey in the Ruthenian Byzantine Catholic Church” at 7 pm Sept. 1 at Infant Jesus of Prague Byzantine Catholic Church, 7754 South Ave.
Suggested Web Resources
- .: John, Chapter 10 - Searchable Online King James Bible :. Biblical
- John, Chapter 10 - Searchable Online King James Bible - Searchable online King James Bible and related resources.
- John, Chapter 10 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers® WebBible™
- Chapter 10. 1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
- JOHN CHAPTER 10 - King James Bible Online
- The book of John chapter 10 from the King James Bible Online.
- John Chapter 10 - King James Bible With Strong's Dictionary - Bible
- John Chapter 10 - King James Bible with Strong. The Gospel According to Saint John. Chapter 10.
Related searchestopological group examples
emperor scorpion prey and predator