realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: John, Chapter 10
|10:1||Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.|
|10:2||But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.|
|10:3||To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.|
|10:4||And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.|
|10:5||And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.|
|10:6||This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.|
|10:7||Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.|
|10:8||All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.|
|10:9||I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.|
|10:10||The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.|
|10:11||I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.|
|10:12||But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.|
|10:13||The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.|
|10:14||I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.|
|10:15||As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.|
|10:16||And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.|
|10:17||Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.|
|10:18||No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.|
|10:19||There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings.|
|10:20||And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him?|
|10:21||Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind?|
|10:22||And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter.|
|10:23||And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch.|
|10:24||Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.|
|10:25||Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.|
|10:26||But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.|
|10:27||My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:|
|10:28||And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.|
|10:29||My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.|
|10:30||I and my Father are one.|
|10:31||Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.|
|10:32||Jesus answered them, Many good works have I showed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?|
|10:33||The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.|
|10:34||Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?|
|10:35||If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;|
|10:36||Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?|
|10:37||If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.|
|10:38||But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.|
|10:39||Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,|
|10:40||And went away again beyond Jordan into the place where John at first baptized; and there he abode.|
|10:41||And many resorted unto him, and said, John did no miracle: but all things that John spake of this man were true.|
|10:42||And many believed on him there.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- John - Bible study commentary, notes, questions, and comments
- Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12. Chapter 13, Chapter 14, Chapter 15 Notes to the reader: I have chosen not to include the Bible text in these notes ( please .. King points out that the word for “comprehend” does not necessarily mean to .
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible. Society, New . o John 10.
- Bible Believer's Archaeology - Volume 1 SOURCES:
- Scripture taken from the New King James Version unless noted. The author and Book 18 Chapter 5 ( account of John the Baptist) .
- The connection between Sarah Winchester and Francis Bacon is
- The King James Bible. 61. Chapter 7.
- In what languages were the Dead Sea Scrolls written and what is
- with changing the Bible to match all of these scrolls? A. The Dead Sea However, all new versions, including the New King James Version, .
Suggested News Resources
- John Wilson Reviews Timothy Larsen's Latest
- Even among the skeptics of 19th-century England, the Bible loomed large. A review of 'A People of One Book.
- Colne Valley district news
- Jan Widdop read from John 10 v 1-21 – The Good Shepherd and his Sheep. Adrian's sermon theme was Looking at Life through Psalm 23 and reasons to the be thankful to God.
- Faith Matters
- 12 pm every Tuesday, City Church, 125 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Spend your lunch hour with a bible study on “Learning How to Manage Time God's Way” with Kathy Walters Burnsed.
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
- Submit information on Sept. 11 services
- The Society of St. John Chrysostom, Youngstown-Warren Chapter, will present “ From Convert to Deacon, My Journey in the Ruthenian Byzantine Catholic Church” at 7 pm Sept. 1 at Infant Jesus of Prague Byzantine Catholic Church, 7754 South Ave.
Suggested Web Resources
- .: John, Chapter 10 - Searchable Online King James Bible :. Biblical
- John, Chapter 10 - Searchable Online King James Bible - Searchable online King James Bible and related resources.
- John, Chapter 10 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers® WebBible™
- Chapter 10. 1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
- JOHN CHAPTER 10 - King James Bible Online
- The book of John chapter 10 from the King James Bible Online.
- John Chapter 10 - King James Bible With Strong's Dictionary - Bible
- John Chapter 10 - King James Bible with Strong. The Gospel According to Saint John. Chapter 10.
Related searchescum laude
dunedin list of dunedin suburbs
juno mythology origin
potter box using the potter box
jeff hardy finishing moves
dream dictionary actor