realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: John, Chapter 12
|12:1||Then Jesus six days before the passover came to Bethany, where Lazarus was which had been dead, whom he raised from the dead.|
|12:2||There they made him a supper; and Martha served: but Lazarus was one of them that sat at the table with him.|
|12:3||Then took Mary a pound of ointment of spikenard, very costly, and anointed the feet of Jesus, and wiped his feet with her hair: and the house was filled with the odour of the ointment.|
|12:4||Then saith one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, which should betray him,|
|12:5||Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor?|
|12:6||This he said, not that he cared for the poor; but because he was a thief, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein.|
|12:7||Then said Jesus, Let her alone: against the day of my burying hath she kept this.|
|12:8||For the poor always ye have with you; but me ye have not always.|
|12:9||Much people of the Jews therefore knew that he was there: and they came not for Jesus' sake only, but that they might see Lazarus also, whom he had raised from the dead.|
|12:10||But the chief priests consulted that they might put Lazarus also to death;|
|12:11||Because that by reason of him many of the Jews went away, and believed on Jesus.|
|12:12||On the next day much people that were come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem,|
|12:13||Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.|
|12:14||And Jesus, when he had found a young ass, sat thereon; as it is written,|
|12:15||Fear not, daughter of Sion: behold, thy King cometh, sitting on an ass's colt.|
|12:16||These things understood not his disciples at the first: but when Jesus was glorified, then remembered they that these things were written of him, and that they had done these things unto him.|
|12:17||The people therefore that was with him when he called Lazarus out of his grave, and raised him from the dead, bare record.|
|12:18||For this cause the people also met him, for that they heard that he had done this miracle.|
|12:19||The Pharisees therefore said among themselves, Perceive ye how ye prevail nothing? behold, the world is gone after him.|
|12:20||And there were certain Greeks among them that came up to worship at the feast:|
|12:21||The same came therefore to Philip, which was of Bethsaida of Galilee, and desired him, saying, Sir, we would see Jesus.|
|12:22||Philip cometh and telleth Andrew: and again Andrew and Philip tell Jesus.|
|12:23||And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified.|
|12:24||Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.|
|12:25||He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.|
|12:26||If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.|
|12:27||Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.|
|12:28||Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.|
|12:29||The people therefore, that stood by, and heard it, said that it thundered: others said, An angel spake to him.|
|12:30||Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes.|
|12:31||Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.|
|12:32||And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.|
|12:33||This he said, signifying what death he should die.|
|12:34||The people answered him, We have heard out of the law that Christ abideth for ever: and how sayest thou, The Son of man must be lifted up? who is this Son of man?|
|12:35||Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.|
|12:36||While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.|
|12:37||But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:|
|12:38||That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?|
|12:39||Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,|
|12:40||He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.|
|12:41||These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him.|
|12:42||Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue:|
|12:43||For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.|
|12:44||Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.|
|12:45||And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.|
|12:46||I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.|
|12:47||And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.|
|12:48||He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.|
|12:49||For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.|
|12:50||And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- John - Bible study commentary, notes, questions, and comments
- Notes to the reader: I have chosen not to include the Bible text in these notes Jesus' Public Ministry – Chap. 1-12. John's Introduction — John 1:1-18 ..
- Is the King James Version the best English translation
- notapadawan and Bible John who will debate the . The King James Bible Alone = the word of God Alone .
- THE REVELATION OF ST. JOHN THE DIVINE
- book of the King James Version of the Bible is a publica- tion of the . and are not, and hast found them liars: The Revelation of St. John the Divine.
- The 66 Books of the Bible
- Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1st + 2nd Peter, 1st + 2nd + 3rd John,. Jude, See Jn. 1:1-3; 12:34b-50; ..
- The connection between Sarah Winchester and Francis Bacon is
- Chapter 6. The King James Bible. 61.
Suggested News Resources
- Colne Valley district news
- Maureen Weaving was the pianist. The Rev Robin Townsend led the Holy Communion service at St James' Parish Church, assisted by Raymond Denton. The lessons for Romans, chapter 12, verses 1-8, Life in God's service, was read by Peter Gilbert.
- Faith Matters
- 12 pm every Tuesday, City Church, 125 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Spend your lunch hour with a bible study on “Learning How to Manage Time God's Way” with Kathy Walters Burnsed.
- Beeston Village News & Events - we 5 August 2011
- Andrew read Psalm 23 from the King James Bible. Ron was born in Sandy and when he left school he worked as a grocery assistant at the Co-op before joining the army. In 1965 he married Effie and they had three children Pam, Tony and Roy.
- Health happenings
- Adult Children of Alcoholics, a self-help recovery program based on the 12 steps of Alcoholics Anonymous, meets at 7 pm Mondays at 7525 John T. White Road, Fort Worth. Call 817-429-4769.
Suggested Web Resources
- John, Chapter 12 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers® WebBible™
- Chapter 12. 1 Then Jesus six days before the passover came to Bethany, where Lazarus was which had been dead, whom he raised from the dead.
Related searchesvenn diagram examples
m night shyamalan style
dream dictionary milking
zen garden layout
far eastern university history