realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: John, Chapter 14
|14:1||Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.|
|14:2||In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.|
|14:3||And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.|
|14:4||And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.|
|14:5||Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?|
|14:6||Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.|
|14:7||If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.|
|14:8||Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.|
|14:9||Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?|
|14:10||Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.|
|14:11||Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.|
|14:12||Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.|
|14:13||And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.|
|14:14||If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.|
|14:15||If ye love me, keep my commandments.|
|14:16||And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;|
|14:17||Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.|
|14:18||I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.|
|14:19||Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.|
|14:20||At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.|
|14:21||He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.|
|14:22||Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?|
|14:23||Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.|
|14:24||He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.|
|14:25||These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.|
|14:26||But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.|
|14:27||Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.|
|14:28||Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.|
|14:29||And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.|
|14:30||Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.|
|14:31||But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.|
Suggested News Resources
- Dialogue on Mortal & Venial Sin
- To drive home the point, let's consult the RBV (Reformed Baptist Version) for 1 John 5:16-17, which highlights your point that physical death is supposedly being discussed: If any one sees his ... 1 Jn.
- Exposing the Secret History of Giants and the Underground Hyperborean Gallery
- The Bible plainly speaks of a race of people who were giants, the Philistines, in the recounting of David, in his youth, slaying Goliath in I Samuel chapter 17. Goliath's height is listed as "six cubits and a span".
- Things to Do 03.11.16
- Schedule: March 14, Silk Spring Banners with Polly Moore; April 11, Pastel Painting with Linda Callaway; May 9, Watercolor painting with Barbara Moore; July 11, Figure Drawing; Aug. 8, Pallet Knife Painting with Carolyn Cooper; Sept.
- Mervyn King and the Maradona mystery
- He chose the college because of its celebrated alumnus John Maynard Keynes, and witnessed at first hand the tensions between old-school “Keynesians” and the advocates of a novel, more mathematical approach to economics. His educational ...
- Auburn-area community calendar | March 9
- Bloodworks Northwest drives: 8:30-11 a.m. March 10, Fred Meyer, 801 Auburn Way N.
Related searchesrichard williamson vatican
tomica tomica limited series
b41 nuclear bomb
eudora arkansas oral history
new jack city external link