realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: John, Chapter 14
|14:1||Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.|
|14:2||In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.|
|14:3||And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.|
|14:4||And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.|
|14:5||Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?|
|14:6||Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.|
|14:7||If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.|
|14:8||Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.|
|14:9||Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?|
|14:10||Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.|
|14:11||Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.|
|14:12||Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.|
|14:13||And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.|
|14:14||If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.|
|14:15||If ye love me, keep my commandments.|
|14:16||And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;|
|14:17||Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.|
|14:18||I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.|
|14:19||Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.|
|14:20||At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.|
|14:21||He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.|
|14:22||Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?|
|14:23||Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.|
|14:24||He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.|
|14:25||These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.|
|14:26||But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.|
|14:27||Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.|
|14:28||Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.|
|14:29||And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.|
|14:30||Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.|
|14:31||But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- John - Bible study commentary, notes, questions, and comments
- Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12. Chapter 13, Chapter 14, Chapter 15 Notes to the reader: I have chosen not to include the Bible text in these notes ( please .. King points out that the word for “comprehend” does not necessarily mean to .
- The Christology of the
- Chapter 13 John 1:18 in the King James Version of the Bible. Chapter 14 The Nature of Christ's Deity.
- The connection between Sarah Winchester and Francis Bacon is
- Chapter 6. The King James Bible. 61.
- The 66 Books of the Bible
- Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1st + 2nd Peter, 1st + 2nd + 3rd John,. Jude,. • Revelation 4:14).
Suggested News Resources
- Beeston Village News & Events - we 5 August 2011
- Andrew read Psalm 23 from the King James Bible. Ron was born in Sandy and when he left school he worked as a grocery assistant at the Co-op before joining the army. In 1965 he married Effie and they had three children Pam, Tony and Roy.
- Faith Matters
- 12 pm every Tuesday, City Church, 125 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Spend your lunch hour with a bible study on “Learning How to Manage Time God's Way” with Kathy Walters Burnsed.
- Children help rewrite the Bible
- By Fran Bardsley » CHILDREN across Oxfordshire have been creating their own illustrated manuscripts for a project celebrating the 400th anniversary of the King James Bible.
- Niles Community Calendar for Sept. 1, 2011
- The Korean War Veterans Association, Greater Chicago Chapter No. 25, meets at 7 pm the fourth Wednesday of each month at the Montclare-Leyden VFW Post, 6940 W. Diversey Ave.
- AGO CHAPTER NEWS [American Organist, The]
- In April, the chapter sponsored a showing of the 192 7 silent film King of Kings, accompanied by organist David Briggs. This event was hosted by the Cathedral Church of St. Luke in downtown Orlando (Canon Ben Lane, director of music).
Suggested Web Resources
- JOHN CHAPTER 14 (1611 KING JAMES BIBLE)
- The book of John chapter 14 from the 1611 King James Bible Online.
- King James Version: John: John Chapter 14
- King James Version: John Chapter 14. 1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
- John Chapter 14 - King James Bible With Strong's Dictionary - Bible
- John Chapter 14 - King James Bible with Strong. The Gospel According to Saint John. Chapter 14.
tartu architecture amp sightseeing
terms of endearment
linux kernel technical features
george h w bush nafta