realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: John, Chapter 15
|15:1||I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.|
|15:2||Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.|
|15:3||Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.|
|15:4||Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.|
|15:5||I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.|
|15:6||If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.|
|15:7||If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.|
|15:8||Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.|
|15:9||As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.|
|15:10||If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.|
|15:11||These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.|
|15:12||This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.|
|15:13||Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.|
|15:14||Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.|
|15:15||Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.|
|15:16||Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.|
|15:17||These things I command you, that ye love one another.|
|15:18||If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.|
|15:19||If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.|
|15:20||Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.|
|15:21||But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.|
|15:22||If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.|
|15:23||He that hateth me hateth my Father also.|
|15:24||If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.|
|15:25||But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.|
|15:26||But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:|
|15:27||And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- John - Bible study commentary, notes, questions, and comments
- Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12. Chapter 13, Chapter 14, Chapter 15 Notes to the reader: I have chosen not to include the Bible text in these notes ( please .. King points out that the word for “comprehend” does not necessarily mean to .
- DAY ONE - Free Online Bible Study
- from including King James (KJV), New International (NIV), New American.
- THE BIBLE TEACHES PURGATORY
- the Bible. It's found in 1 Corinthians chapter 3, verse 15. I will use the 1611 King James Version of the Bible 3:15 – are found in other passages in the Bible.
- The 66 Books of the Bible
- Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1st + 2nd Peter, 1st + 2nd + 3rd John,. Jude,. • Revelation .
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible. Society, New . o John 13.
Suggested News Resources
- Faith Matters
- 12 pm every Tuesday, City Church, 125 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Spend your lunch hour with a bible study on “Learning How to Manage Time God's Way” with Kathy Walters Burnsed.
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
- Beeston Village News & Events - we 5 August 2011
- Andrew read Psalm 23 from the King James Bible. Ron was born in Sandy and when he left school he worked as a grocery assistant at the Co-op before joining the army. In 1965 he married Effie and they had three children Pam, Tony and Roy.
- Health happenings
- CHADD Tarrant County Support Group, sponsored by the North Texas chapter of CHADD, will meet 7-9 pm Aug. 26 in Room 206 of the Hills Church (formerly the Richland Hills Church of Christ), 6300 NE Loop 820, North Richland Hills.
- Health happenings
- A lupus support group, sponsored by the Lupus Foundation of America, North Texas Chapter, meets the third Saturday of each month at the Denton Public Library-North Branch, 3020 N. Locust St., Denton.
Suggested Web Resources
- John, Chapter 15 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers® WebBible™
- Chapter 15. 1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
- .: John, Chapter 15 - Searchable Online King James Bible :. Biblical
- John, Chapter 15 - Searchable Online King James Bible - Searchable online King James Bible and related resources.
- JOHN CHAPTER 15 - King James Bible Online
- Jul 4, 2011 The book of John chapter 15 from the King James Bible Online.
- John Chapter 15 - King James Bible With Strong's Dictionary - Bible
- John Chapter 15 - King James Bible with Strong. The Gospel According to Saint John. Chapter 15.
- John - Chapter 15 : King James Bible Trust
- Watch King James Bible Trust Videos on YouTube. John - Chapter 15. The King James Version, Basic English Version (BBE).