realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: John, Chapter 15
|15:1||I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.|
|15:2||Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.|
|15:3||Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.|
|15:4||Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.|
|15:5||I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.|
|15:6||If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.|
|15:7||If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.|
|15:8||Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.|
|15:9||As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.|
|15:10||If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.|
|15:11||These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.|
|15:12||This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.|
|15:13||Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.|
|15:14||Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.|
|15:15||Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.|
|15:16||Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.|
|15:17||These things I command you, that ye love one another.|
|15:18||If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.|
|15:19||If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.|
|15:20||Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.|
|15:21||But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.|
|15:22||If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.|
|15:23||He that hateth me hateth my Father also.|
|15:24||If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.|
|15:25||But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.|
|15:26||But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:|
|15:27||And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- John - Bible study commentary, notes, questions, and comments
- Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12. Chapter 13, Chapter 14, Chapter 15 Notes to the reader: I have chosen not to include the Bible text in these notes ( please .. King points out that the word for “comprehend” does not necessarily mean to .
- DAY ONE - Free Online Bible Study
- from including King James (KJV), New International (NIV), New American.
- THE BIBLE TEACHES PURGATORY
- the Bible. It's found in 1 Corinthians chapter 3, verse 15. I will use the 1611 King James Version of the Bible 3:15 – are found in other passages in the Bible.
- The 66 Books of the Bible
- Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1st + 2nd Peter, 1st + 2nd + 3rd John,. Jude,. • Revelation .
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible. Society, New . o John 13.
Suggested News Resources
- Faith Matters
- 12 pm every Tuesday, City Church, 125 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Spend your lunch hour with a bible study on “Learning How to Manage Time God's Way” with Kathy Walters Burnsed.
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
- Beeston Village News & Events - we 5 August 2011
- Andrew read Psalm 23 from the King James Bible. Ron was born in Sandy and when he left school he worked as a grocery assistant at the Co-op before joining the army. In 1965 he married Effie and they had three children Pam, Tony and Roy.
- Health happenings
- CHADD Tarrant County Support Group, sponsored by the North Texas chapter of CHADD, will meet 7-9 pm Aug. 26 in Room 206 of the Hills Church (formerly the Richland Hills Church of Christ), 6300 NE Loop 820, North Richland Hills.
- Health happenings
- A lupus support group, sponsored by the Lupus Foundation of America, North Texas Chapter, meets the third Saturday of each month at the Denton Public Library-North Branch, 3020 N. Locust St., Denton.
Suggested Web Resources
- John, Chapter 15 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers® WebBible™
- Chapter 15. 1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
- .: John, Chapter 15 - Searchable Online King James Bible :. Biblical
- John, Chapter 15 - Searchable Online King James Bible - Searchable online King James Bible and related resources.
- JOHN CHAPTER 15 - King James Bible Online
- Jul 4, 2011 The book of John chapter 15 from the King James Bible Online.
- John Chapter 15 - King James Bible With Strong's Dictionary - Bible
- John Chapter 15 - King James Bible with Strong. The Gospel According to Saint John. Chapter 15.
- John - Chapter 15 : King James Bible Trust
- Watch King James Bible Trust Videos on YouTube. John - Chapter 15. The King James Version, Basic English Version (BBE).
Related searchesright of return germany
meaning of dreaming about spirits
dream interpretation wise old man
fawlty towers fawlty towers influence
battle of sekigahara
list of nbc affiliates maryland