realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: John, Chapter 16
|16:1||These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.|
|16:2||They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.|
|16:3||And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.|
|16:4||But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.|
|16:5||But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou?|
|16:6||But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart.|
|16:7||Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.|
|16:8||And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:|
|16:9||Of sin, because they believe not on me;|
|16:10||Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;|
|16:11||Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.|
|16:12||I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.|
|16:13||Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come.|
|16:14||He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall show it unto you.|
|16:15||All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall show it unto you.|
|16:16||A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.|
|16:17||Then said some of his disciples among themselves, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me: and, Because I go to the Father?|
|16:18||They said therefore, What is this that he saith, A little while? we cannot tell what he saith.|
|16:19||Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye inquire among yourselves of that I said, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me?|
|16:20||Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.|
|16:21||A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.|
|16:22||And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.|
|16:23||And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.|
|16:24||Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.|
|16:25||These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall show you plainly of the Father.|
|16:26||At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:|
|16:27||For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.|
|16:28||I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.|
|16:29||His disciples said unto him, Lo, now speakest thou plainly, and speakest no proverb.|
|16:30||Now are we sure that thou knowest all things, and needest not that any man should ask thee: by this we believe that thou camest forth from God.|
|16:31||Jesus answered them, Do ye now believe?|
|16:32||Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.|
|16:33||These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Please click here to read his - Institute for Orthodox Christian Studies
- according to St John, chapter 3, verses 16 to 21.
- DAY ONE - Free Online Bible Study
- from including King James (KJV), New International (NIV), New American.
- John - Bible study commentary, notes, questions, and comments
- Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12 Chapter 16, Chapter 17, Chapter 18 Notes to the reader: I have chosen not to include the Bible text in these notes .. King points out that the word for “comprehend” does not necessarily mean to . Corinthians 5:7; James 2:14-26; John 3:15-18; 8:24; 20:30,31; Mark 16:15,16.
- Bible Believer's Archaeology - Volume 1 SOURCES:
- Scripture taken from the New King James Version unless noted. The author and Book 18 Chapter 5 ( account of John the Baptist).
- The connection between Sarah Winchester and Francis Bacon is
- Chapter 6. The King James Bible. 61.
Suggested News Resources
- Faith Matters
- 12 pm every Tuesday, City Church, 125 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Spend your lunch hour with a bible study on “Learning How to Manage Time God's Way” with Kathy Walters Burnsed.
- Should Christians Defend the Rich?
- Parallel to this corrupt system is a view among too many confessing Christians that the Book of James – with its emphasis on good works, not just faith – doesn't belong in the New Testament of the Bible.
- 'Wimpy Kid,' 'Heroes of Olympus' among fall books
- New work is expected from John Grisham, Patricia Cornwell, Lee Child, Michael Connelly and the prolific James Patterson, an author for all seasons.
- LLRC and the future of Sri Lanka
- They had the Bible in one hand and the sword in the other.
Suggested Web Resources
- .: John, Chapter 16 - Searchable Online King James Bible :. Biblical
- John, Chapter 16 - Searchable Online King James Bible - Searchable online King James Bible and related resources.
- John, Chapter 16 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers® WebBible™
- The Web Bible Study Center, provided by ChristianAnswers.Net King James Version Study Bible, Red-letter Edition. John.
- JOHN CHAPTER 16 - King James Bible Online
- Feb 20, 2011 The book of John chapter 16 from the King James Bible Online.
- John - Chapter 16 : King James Bible Trust
- Watch King James Bible Trust Videos on YouTube. John - Chapter 16. The King James Version, Basic English Version (BBE).
Related searchespolar bear phylogeny
scorpion suicide misconception
weebl and bob notable quotes
dangerous organisms protozoa
diskless workstation disadvantages