realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: John, Chapter 16
|16:1||These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.|
|16:2||They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.|
|16:3||And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.|
|16:4||But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.|
|16:5||But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou?|
|16:6||But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart.|
|16:7||Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.|
|16:8||And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:|
|16:9||Of sin, because they believe not on me;|
|16:10||Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;|
|16:11||Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.|
|16:12||I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.|
|16:13||Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come.|
|16:14||He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall show it unto you.|
|16:15||All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall show it unto you.|
|16:16||A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.|
|16:17||Then said some of his disciples among themselves, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me: and, Because I go to the Father?|
|16:18||They said therefore, What is this that he saith, A little while? we cannot tell what he saith.|
|16:19||Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye inquire among yourselves of that I said, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me?|
|16:20||Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.|
|16:21||A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.|
|16:22||And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.|
|16:23||And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.|
|16:24||Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.|
|16:25||These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall show you plainly of the Father.|
|16:26||At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:|
|16:27||For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.|
|16:28||I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.|
|16:29||His disciples said unto him, Lo, now speakest thou plainly, and speakest no proverb.|
|16:30||Now are we sure that thou knowest all things, and needest not that any man should ask thee: by this we believe that thou camest forth from God.|
|16:31||Jesus answered them, Do ye now believe?|
|16:32||Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.|
|16:33||These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Please click here to read his - Institute for Orthodox Christian Studies
- according to St John, chapter 3, verses 16 to 21.
- DAY ONE - Free Online Bible Study
- from including King James (KJV), New International (NIV), New American.
- John - Bible study commentary, notes, questions, and comments
- Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12 Chapter 16, Chapter 17, Chapter 18 Notes to the reader: I have chosen not to include the Bible text in these notes .. King points out that the word for “comprehend” does not necessarily mean to . Corinthians 5:7; James 2:14-26; John 3:15-18; 8:24; 20:30,31; Mark 16:15,16.
- Bible Believer's Archaeology - Volume 1 SOURCES:
- Scripture taken from the New King James Version unless noted. The author and Book 18 Chapter 5 ( account of John the Baptist).
- The connection between Sarah Winchester and Francis Bacon is
- Chapter 6. The King James Bible. 61.
Suggested News Resources
- Faith Matters
- 12 pm every Tuesday, City Church, 125 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Spend your lunch hour with a bible study on “Learning How to Manage Time God's Way” with Kathy Walters Burnsed.
- Should Christians Defend the Rich?
- Parallel to this corrupt system is a view among too many confessing Christians that the Book of James – with its emphasis on good works, not just faith – doesn't belong in the New Testament of the Bible.
- 'Wimpy Kid,' 'Heroes of Olympus' among fall books
- New work is expected from John Grisham, Patricia Cornwell, Lee Child, Michael Connelly and the prolific James Patterson, an author for all seasons.
- LLRC and the future of Sri Lanka
- They had the Bible in one hand and the sword in the other.
Suggested Web Resources
- .: John, Chapter 16 - Searchable Online King James Bible :. Biblical
- John, Chapter 16 - Searchable Online King James Bible - Searchable online King James Bible and related resources.
- John, Chapter 16 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers® WebBible™
- The Web Bible Study Center, provided by ChristianAnswers.Net King James Version Study Bible, Red-letter Edition. John.
- JOHN CHAPTER 16 - King James Bible Online
- Feb 20, 2011 The book of John chapter 16 from the King James Bible Online.
- John - Chapter 16 : King James Bible Trust
- Watch King James Bible Trust Videos on YouTube. John - Chapter 16. The King James Version, Basic English Version (BBE).
Related searchespawnee religion
meaning of dreams about daughter
glacier plate tectonics
rule of thumb examples
anantapur places of interest
beltsville maryland history