realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: John, Chapter 20
|20:1||The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.|
|20:2||Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and saith unto them, They have taken away the Lord out of the sepulchre, and we know not where they have laid him.|
|20:3||Peter therefore went forth, and that other disciple, and came to the sepulchre.|
|20:4||So they ran both together: and the other disciple did outrun Peter, and came first to the sepulchre.|
|20:5||And he stooping down, and looking in, saw the linen clothes lying; yet went he not in.|
|20:6||Then cometh Simon Peter following him, and went into the sepulchre, and seeth the linen clothes lie,|
|20:7||And the napkin, that was about his head, not lying with the linen clothes, but wrapped together in a place by itself.|
|20:8||Then went in also that other disciple, which came first to the sepulchre, and he saw, and believed.|
|20:9||For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead.|
|20:10||Then the disciples went away again unto their own home.|
|20:11||But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping: and as she wept, she stooped down, and looked into the sepulchre,|
|20:12||And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.|
|20:13||And they say unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? She saith unto them, Because they have taken away my Lord, and I know not where they have laid him.|
|20:14||And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw Jesus standing, and knew not that it was Jesus.|
|20:15||Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away.|
|20:16||Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.|
|20:17||Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.|
|20:18||Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that he had spoken these things unto her.|
|20:19||Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.|
|20:20||And when he had so said, he showed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord.|
|20:21||Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.|
|20:22||And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:|
|20:23||Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.|
|20:24||But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.|
|20:25||The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.|
|20:26||And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.|
|20:27||Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.|
|20:28||And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.|
|20:29||Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.|
|20:30||And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:|
|20:31||But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- John - Bible study commentary, notes, questions, and comments
- Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12 Chapter 19, Chapter 20, Chapter 21 Notes to the reader: I have chosen not to include the Bible text in these notes .. King points out that the word for “comprehend” does not necessarily mean to . Corinthians 5:7; James 2:14-26; John 3:15-18; 8:24; 20:30,31; Mark 16:15,16.
- DAY ONE - Free Online Bible Study
- from including King James (KJV), New International (NIV), New American.
- The 66 Books of the Bible
- Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1st + 2nd Peter, 1st + 2nd + 3rd John,. Jude, 20:28 , etc., and HERE.
- Please click here to read his - Institute for Orthodox Christian Studies
- according to St John, chapter 3, verses 16 to 21.
- Bible Believer's Archaeology - Volume 1 SOURCES:
- Scripture taken from the New King James Version unless noted. Book 18 Chapter 5 ( account of John the Baptist) .
Suggested News Resources
- Entertainment calendar for Sept. 1
- 10: The James King Band. The Celtic Knot Public House, 626 Church St., Evanston.
- Faith Matters
- 12 pm every Tuesday, City Church, 125 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Spend your lunch hour with a bible study on “Learning How to Manage Time God's Way” with Kathy Walters Burnsed.
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
- Should Christians Defend the Rich?
- Walter Rauschenbusch was merely restating the message of James for the 20 th Century. Like James, he was speaking primarily to his own fellowship of believers, knowing full well that John D. Rockefeller was a prominent member of his own denomination.
- Health happenings
- A lupus support group, sponsored by the Lupus Foundation of America, North Texas Chapter, meets the third Saturday of each month at the Denton Public Library-North Branch, 3020 N. Locust St., Denton.
Suggested Web Resources
- John - Chapter 20 : King James Bible Trust
- Watch King James Bible Trust Videos on YouTube. John - Chapter 20. The King James Version, Basic English Version (BBE).
- John, from The holy Bible, King James version
- John, from The holy Bible, King James version 18 John, chapter 18; Chapter 19 John, chapter 19; Chapter 20 John, chapter 20; Chapter 21 John, chapter 21.
- John Chapter 20 - King James Bible With Strong's Dictionary - Bible
- John Chapter 20 - King James Bible with Strong. The Gospel According to Saint John. Chapter 20.
- John 20 NIV - The Empty Tomb Early on the first day - Bible Gateway
- Enter the Bible passage (e.g., John 3:16), keyword (e.
Related searchesthirteen treasures of britain
sanskrit computational linguistics
badminton the service court
michelangelo last years
dream dictionary debt