realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: John, Chapter 21
|21:1||After these things Jesus showed himself again to the disciples at the sea of Tiberias; and on this wise showed he himself.|
|21:2||There were together Simon Peter, and Thomas called Didymus, and Nathanael of Cana in Galilee, and the sons of Zebedee, and two other of his disciples.|
|21:3||Simon Peter saith unto them, I go a fishing. They say unto him, We also go with thee. They went forth, and entered into a ship immediately; and that night they caught nothing.|
|21:4||But when the morning was now come, Jesus stood on the shore: but the disciples knew not that it was Jesus.|
|21:5||Then Jesus saith unto them, Children, have ye any meat? They answered him, No.|
|21:6||And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.|
|21:7||Therefore that disciple whom Jesus loved saith unto Peter, It is the Lord. Now when Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he girt his fisher's coat unto him, (for he was naked,) and did cast himself into the sea.|
|21:8||And the other disciples came in a little ship; (for they were not far from land, but as it were two hundred cubits,) dragging the net with fishes.|
|21:9||As soon then as they were come to land, they saw a fire of coals there, and fish laid thereon, and bread.|
|21:10||Jesus saith unto them, Bring of the fish which ye have now caught.|
|21:11||Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken.|
|21:12||Jesus saith unto them, Come and dine. And none of the disciples durst ask him, Who art thou? knowing that it was the Lord.|
|21:13||Jesus then cometh, and taketh bread, and giveth them, and fish likewise.|
|21:14||This is now the third time that Jesus showed himself to his disciples, after that he was risen from the dead.|
|21:15||So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.|
|21:16||He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.|
|21:17||He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.|
|21:18||Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not.|
|21:19||This spake he, signifying by what death he should glorify God. And when he had spoken this, he saith unto him, Follow me.|
|21:20||Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee?|
|21:21||Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do?|
|21:22||Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.|
|21:23||Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?|
|21:24||This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true.|
|21:25||And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- John - Bible study commentary, notes, questions, and comments
- Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12 Chapter 19, Chapter 20, Chapter 21 Notes to the reader: I have chosen not to include the Bible text in these notes .. King points out that the word for “comprehend” does not necessarily mean to . Corinthians 5:7; James 2:14-26; John 3:15-18; 8:24; 20:30,31; Mark 16:15,16.
- Please click here to read his - Institute for Orthodox Christian Studies
- according to St John, chapter 3, verses 16 to 21.
- The 66 Books of the Bible
- Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1st + 2nd Peter, 1st + 2nd + 3rd John,. Jude, . of affliction and deliverance of just Job, and.
- The connection between Sarah Winchester and Francis Bacon is
- Chapter 6. The King James Bible. 61.
- Bible Believer's Archaeology - Volume 1 SOURCES:
- Scripture taken from the New King James Version unless noted. The author and Book 18 Chapter 5 ( account of John the Baptist).
Suggested News Resources
- Colne Valley district news
- The first hymn was Praise our God and King. Martyn followed with prayers of preparation and prayers of penitence and forgiveness. The Gloria was sung and Martyn read the Collect.
- Storm brewing over gay ad
- (Ever notice how these fornicating, adulterous 'old dawg' men like to rush for their King James Version of the Bible in condemning homosexuality? Why don't they apply that same Bible to themselves?
- Faith Matters
- 12 pm every Tuesday, City Church, 125 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Spend your lunch hour with a bible study on “Learning How to Manage Time God's Way” with Kathy Walters Burnsed.
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
- Beeston Village News & Events - we 5 August 2011
- Andrew read Psalm 23 from the King James Bible. Ron was born in Sandy and when he left school he worked as a grocery assistant at the Co-op before joining the army. In 1965 he married Effie and they had three children Pam, Tony and Roy.
Suggested Web Resources
- John, from The holy Bible, King James version
- John, from The holy Bible, King James version 18 John, chapter 18; Chapter 19 John, chapter 19; Chapter 20 John, chapter 20; Chapter 21 John, chapter 21.
- John, Chapter 21 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers® WebBible™
- The Web Bible Study Center, provided by ChristianAnswers.Net King James Version Study Bible, Red-letter Edition. John.
- .: John, Chapter 21 - Searchable Online King James Bible :. Biblical
- John, Chapter 21 - Searchable Online King James Bible - Searchable online King James Bible and related resources.
- John 3 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)
- Free Bible Software, Blue,Letter,Bible,Gospel,of,John,Chapter,3,KJV,King,James New King James Version, New Living Translation, New International Version .
Related searchesvirus outline
dream symbol carry
general frank messervy
scada future trends in scada
knock nevis history
racquetball offensive shots