realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 1
|1:1||Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,|
|1:2||(Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)|
|1:3||Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;|
|1:4||And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:|
|1:5||By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:|
|1:6||Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:|
|1:7||To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.|
|1:8||First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.|
|1:9||For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;|
|1:10||Making request, if by any means now at length I might have a prosperous journey by the will of God to come unto you.|
|1:11||For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;|
|1:12||That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.|
|1:13||Now I would not have you ignorant, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you, (but was let hitherto,) that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles.|
|1:14||I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise.|
|1:15||So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.|
|1:16||For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.|
|1:17||For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.|
|1:18||For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;|
|1:19||Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them.|
|1:20||For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:|
|1:21||Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.|
|1:22||Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,|
|1:23||And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.|
|1:24||Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:|
|1:25||Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.|
|1:26||For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:|
|1:27||And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.|
|1:28||And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;|
|1:29||Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,|
|1:30||Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,|
|1:31||Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:|
|1:32||Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- “INSIGHT INTO THE SCRIPTURES” Discovery Series
- which is the foundation for the King James Version, Tyndale's Bible, Martin Luther's. Bible, New .
- The Book of James - Free Online Bible Study
- This Bible Study Workbook is designed to facilitate your study of Chapter One of the Book of. James. James Chapter 1 (King James Version).
- ROMANS Main Theme: The Righteousness That Comes From God
- THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. Romans Chapter 1. 1.
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www. ..
- Simple answers to difficult question.
- blood: Galatians chapter 1 King James Version. We know that Paul letter to the Galatians is his first letter. But in the bible it is not the first but Romans is the first.
Suggested News Resources
- Colne Valley district news
- Maureen Weaving was the pianist. The Rev Robin Townsend led the Holy Communion service at St James' Parish Church, assisted by Raymond Denton. The lessons for Romans, chapter 12, verses 1-8, Life in God's service, was read by Peter Gilbert.
- Bitten by the travel bug at an young age
- He did it to commemorate the 400th anniversary of the King James Bible, raising £2500 for the Swindon-based Bible Society in the process. “I have always enjoyed travelling,” he said. “As I sometimes say, I think I was born under a wandering star.
Suggested Web Resources
- ROMANS CHAPTER 1 - King James Bible Online
- Aug 4, 2011 The book of Romans chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online.
- ROMANS CHAPTER 1 (1611 KING JAMES BIBLE)
- The book of Romans chapter 1 from the 1611 King James Bible Online.
- Romans, Chapter 1 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- Chapter 1. 1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,.
- Romans 1 NKJV - Greeting Paul a bondservant of Jesus - Bible
- Enter the Bible passage (e.g., John 3:16), keyword (e.
Related searchesemotional bias
basement historical development
gavrilo princip background
james e clyburn
chen duxiu anti-confucianism