realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 2
|2:1||Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.|
|2:2||But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.|
|2:3||And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?|
|2:4||Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?|
|2:5||But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;|
|2:6||Who will render to every man according to his deeds:|
|2:7||To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:|
|2:8||But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,|
|2:9||Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;|
|2:10||But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:|
|2:11||For there is no respect of persons with God.|
|2:12||For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;|
|2:13||(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.|
|2:14||For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:|
|2:15||Which show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)|
|2:16||In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.|
|2:17||Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God,|
|2:18||And knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law;|
|2:19||And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness,|
|2:20||An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law.|
|2:21||Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal?|
|2:22||Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege?|
|2:23||Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God?|
|2:24||For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.|
|2:25||For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.|
|2:26||Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?|
|2:27||And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?|
|2:28||For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:|
|2:29||But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Table of Contents
- THE LETTER OF ROMANS CHAPTER 2 King James Version . judgment has lost its terror for the man in Christ (1 Jn. 4:17) (The New Bible Dictionary, pgs.
- 2 TIMOTHY Main Theme: Paul's Pastoral Instruction to Timothy
- THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. 2 Timothy Chapter 1. 1.
- The Book of James - Free Online Bible Study
- This Bible Study Workbook is designed to facilitate your study of Chapter Two of the Book of. James.
- I'm So Glad You Asked! - Heritage Baptist Bible Church
- taken from the King James Translation of the Bible. Why Do The Apocrypha Only Appear In Catholic Bibles? ..
- The Holy Bible
- The Holy Bible. The Book of Genesis. King James Version.
Suggested News Resources
- Rev. Dan Puckett: God's justice rules over fairness
- Herod was king. He ruled under the auspices of Rome. There was a continuing conflict between the established Jewish religion and the followers of Christ.
Suggested Web Resources
- King James Version: Romans: Romans Chapter 2
- King James Version: Romans Chapter 2.
- Romans - Chapter 2 : King James Bible Trust
- Watch King James Bible Trust Videos on YouTube.
- ROMANS CHAPTER 1 - King James Bible Online
- Aug 4, 2011 The book of Romans chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online.
Related searches1500-1550 in fashion
phoenicia phoenician trade