realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 2
|2:1||Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.|
|2:2||But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.|
|2:3||And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?|
|2:4||Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?|
|2:5||But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;|
|2:6||Who will render to every man according to his deeds:|
|2:7||To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:|
|2:8||But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,|
|2:9||Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;|
|2:10||But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:|
|2:11||For there is no respect of persons with God.|
|2:12||For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;|
|2:13||(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.|
|2:14||For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:|
|2:15||Which show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)|
|2:16||In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.|
|2:17||Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God,|
|2:18||And knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law;|
|2:19||And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness,|
|2:20||An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law.|
|2:21||Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal?|
|2:22||Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege?|
|2:23||Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God?|
|2:24||For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.|
|2:25||For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.|
|2:26||Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?|
|2:27||And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?|
|2:28||For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:|
|2:29||But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Table of Contents
- THE LETTER OF ROMANS CHAPTER 2 King James Version . judgment has lost its terror for the man in Christ (1 Jn. 4:17) (The New Bible Dictionary, pgs.
- 2 TIMOTHY Main Theme: Paul's Pastoral Instruction to Timothy
- THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. 2 Timothy Chapter 1. 1.
- The Book of James - Free Online Bible Study
- This Bible Study Workbook is designed to facilitate your study of Chapter Two of the Book of. James.
- I'm So Glad You Asked! - Heritage Baptist Bible Church
- taken from the King James Translation of the Bible. Why Do The Apocrypha Only Appear In Catholic Bibles? ..
- The Holy Bible
- The Holy Bible. The Book of Genesis. King James Version.
Suggested News Resources
- Rev. Dan Puckett: God's justice rules over fairness
- Herod was king. He ruled under the auspices of Rome. There was a continuing conflict between the established Jewish religion and the followers of Christ.
Suggested Web Resources
- King James Version: Romans: Romans Chapter 2
- King James Version: Romans Chapter 2.
- Romans - Chapter 2 : King James Bible Trust
- Watch King James Bible Trust Videos on YouTube.
- ROMANS CHAPTER 1 - King James Bible Online
- Aug 4, 2011 The book of Romans chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online.
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about being chased
transactional analysis rackets
rajput the rajput rule of india
list of hats and headgear jeweled
dual beam oscilloscope