realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 6
|6:1||What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?|
|6:2||God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?|
|6:3||Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?|
|6:4||Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.|
|6:5||For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:|
|6:6||Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.|
|6:7||For he that is dead is freed from sin.|
|6:8||Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:|
|6:9||Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.|
|6:10||For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.|
|6:11||Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.|
|6:12||Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.|
|6:13||Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.|
|6:14||For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.|
|6:15||What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.|
|6:16||Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?|
|6:17||But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.|
|6:18||Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.|
|6:19||I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.|
|6:20||For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.|
|6:21||What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.|
|6:22||But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.|
|6:23||For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.|
Suggested News Resources
- Dialogue on Mortal & Venial Sin
- So I contend that the passage refers to spiritual death (i.e., being separated from God and the Holy Spirit but not necessarily damned).
- Exposing the Secret History of Giants and the Underground Hyperborean Gallery
- With Rosia Montana being a mining area, a number of interesting discoveries have been unearthed there over the years – one of the most interesting being a skeleton of a 10 meter (32.8 feet) tall giant which was found in 1976.
- FROM THE STATES: Calif., Tenn., Ark. evangelism/missions news; 'But God had
- In addition to the conferences speakers, The Skit Guys, a Christian comedy duo made up of best friends Tommy Woodward and Eddie James, performed between messages. Julio Arriola, global worship pastor at Cross Church in northwest Arkansas, and the ...
- 10 Bible verses every Christian should know by heart
- St Augustine devoted the tenth book of his Confessions to trying to understand it. ... But it's surprising how many phrases and sentences from Scripture have stuck – usually in the King James Version, which is what we used.
Related searchesstefanie sun albums
clan gordon chief
yautja inter-species relationships
cornelius vanderbilt quotes
james cook first voyage 1768-1771
diethyl ether peroxide