realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 12
|12:1||I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.|
|12:2||And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.|
|12:3||For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.|
|12:4||For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:|
|12:5||So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.|
|12:6||Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;|
|12:7||Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;|
|12:8||Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that showeth mercy, with cheerfulness.|
|12:9||Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.|
|12:10||Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;|
|12:11||Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;|
|12:12||Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;|
|12:13||Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.|
|12:14||Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.|
|12:15||Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.|
|12:16||Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.|
|12:17||Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.|
|12:18||If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.|
|12:19||Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.|
|12:20||Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.|
|12:21||Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.|
Suggested News Resources
- 10 Bible verses every Christian should know by heart
- St Augustine devoted the tenth book of his Confessions to trying to understand it. Just this week three ... But it's surprising how many phrases and sentences from Scripture have stuck – usually in the King James Version, which is what we used.
- 40 Faith-Based Netflix Series to Watch Right Now
- "The Five People You Meet In Heaven" — A TV movie version of Mitch Albom's hit book, this 2004 film tells the story of a man who dies at 83, convinced his life was a failure.
- Fr Cantalamessa preaches second Lenten sermon on the Word of God
- God does not have a human mouth and breath: his mouth is the prophet, and his breath is the Holy Spirit. “You will be my mouth,” he says to his prophets, or “I will put my words in your mouth.
- On Finding Jesus—A Review of the CNN Episodes
- Over the next centuries, relics of Bible days came to be of great interest in Europe, as "wood from the cross" and bones of apostles and Christian martyrs were brought to Christian centers in Asia Minor and Europe. Another period of .....
Related searcheslist of chuvashs
iso 9660 specifications
trace fossil examples
ottawa senators jerseys
list of holy cities islam
dream symbol invisible man