realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 13
|13:1||Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.|
|13:2||Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.|
|13:3||For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:|
|13:4||For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.|
|13:5||Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.|
|13:6||For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.|
|13:7||Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.|
|13:8||Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.|
|13:9||For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.|
|13:10||Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.|
|13:11||And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.|
|13:12||The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.|
|13:13||Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.|
|13:14||But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.|
Suggested News Resources
- Henry B. Waiters, ThD: God's Judgment and America
- In like fashion, James Madison (1809-1817 fourth president) observed, “We have staked the whole of our political institutions on the capacity of mankind to govern themselves according to the Ten Commandments of God.” In the early days ....
- CHURCH NEWS: Saturday, April 30
- It can be found in John 5:24 and 1 John 5:1-13. Looking Ahead: On May 15 there will .... the Knightsville flashing lights.
- ONLINE READERS COMMENT: Christians worship a god that cannot be
- We Christians, we are priveleged to be part of the supernatural, and so when our "sense"don't make any sense we inquire of the Holy Spirit, our teacher. ....
- 6 Controversial Bible Passages the Skeptics Love to Hate—Explained
- 9, Mt 5:13). He wanted Israel to understand, as evinced in Deuteronomy 28 and throughout the Sinai Covenant, that its blessings, prosperity, and relationship with him were contingent upon faith in him and faithfulness to the covenant.
- Lesbian waitress receives Biblical verse instead of tip
- Of course, Leviticus 20:13 is the infamous passage that declares “if a man has sexual relationship with a man as one does with a woman, it is an abomination. They are to be put to ...
Related searchesbirger gregersson
cebu pacific incidents and accidents
p a backer
polyphasic sleep health risk
blonde jokes examples