realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 13
|13:1||Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.|
|13:2||Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.|
|13:3||For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:|
|13:4||For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.|
|13:5||Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.|
|13:6||For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.|
|13:7||Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.|
|13:8||Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.|
|13:9||For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.|
|13:10||Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.|
|13:11||And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.|
|13:12||The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.|
|13:13||Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.|
|13:14||But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Romans Chapter 13 Revisited
- Aug 25, 2009 your Bible, and leave me alone." Or words I quote Romans Chapter 13, verses 1 through 7, from the Authorized.
- “INSIGHT INTO THE SCRIPTURES” Discovery Series
- 12:1-2;. Rom. 8:13).
- Bible Verses
- Romans 12: 1-8 The Bible, King James Version, at the Electronic Text Center. Complete A reading from First Corinthians, Chapter 13, Verses 4 to 13.
- Sword & Plow 3-07
- based upon Romans Eleven, as appeared in the Summer ... 7, from the Authorized King James text: .
- Standish - Modern Bible Translations Unmasked
- the King James Version of the Bible was undertaken by Godly men. But in the nineteenth . fled, when in A.
Suggested News Resources
- Colne Valley district news
- The Rev Robin Townsend led the Holy Communion service at St James' Parish Church, assisted by Raymond Denton. The lessons for Romans, chapter 12, verses 1-8, Life in God's service, was read by Peter Gilbert.
Suggested Web Resources
- Online Bible Text: Romans chapter 13, KJV
- Next: Romans chapter 14. Ro 1 2 3 4 5 6 Romans chapter 13 King James Version For a complete Scripture study system, try SwordSearcher Bible Software.
- The Holy Bible - Romans Chapter 13 (King James Version) - YouTube
- Jun 23, 2010 Romans Chapter 13: 1Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers.
- ROMANS CHAPTER 13 - King James Bible Online
- Aug 4, 2011 The book of Romans chapter 13 from the King James Bible Online.
- Romans - Chapter 13 : King James Bible Trust
- The King James Bible Trust page on Facebook · Follow The King Romans - Chapter 13. The King James Version, Basic English Version (BBE).
- Bible (King James)/Romans - Wikisource
- 13 Salute Rufus chosen in the Lord, and his mother and mine.
Related searchesdream interpretation peacock
volkswagen eurovan t4
q fever manifestations
honda b20a engine b20a6
jorge luis borges
swing span bridge