realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 13
|13:1||Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.|
|13:2||Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.|
|13:3||For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:|
|13:4||For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.|
|13:5||Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.|
|13:6||For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.|
|13:7||Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.|
|13:8||Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.|
|13:9||For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.|
|13:10||Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.|
|13:11||And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.|
|13:12||The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.|
|13:13||Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.|
|13:14||But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Romans Chapter 13 Revisited
- Aug 25, 2009 your Bible, and leave me alone." Or words I quote Romans Chapter 13, verses 1 through 7, from the Authorized.
- “INSIGHT INTO THE SCRIPTURES” Discovery Series
- 12:1-2;. Rom. 8:13).
- Bible Verses
- Romans 12: 1-8 The Bible, King James Version, at the Electronic Text Center. Complete A reading from First Corinthians, Chapter 13, Verses 4 to 13.
- Sword & Plow 3-07
- based upon Romans Eleven, as appeared in the Summer ... 7, from the Authorized King James text: .
- Standish - Modern Bible Translations Unmasked
- the King James Version of the Bible was undertaken by Godly men. But in the nineteenth . fled, when in A.
Suggested News Resources
- Colne Valley district news
- The Rev Robin Townsend led the Holy Communion service at St James' Parish Church, assisted by Raymond Denton. The lessons for Romans, chapter 12, verses 1-8, Life in God's service, was read by Peter Gilbert.
Suggested Web Resources
- Online Bible Text: Romans chapter 13, KJV
- Next: Romans chapter 14. Ro 1 2 3 4 5 6 Romans chapter 13 King James Version For a complete Scripture study system, try SwordSearcher Bible Software.
- The Holy Bible - Romans Chapter 13 (King James Version) - YouTube
- Jun 23, 2010 Romans Chapter 13: 1Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers.
- ROMANS CHAPTER 13 - King James Bible Online
- Aug 4, 2011 The book of Romans chapter 13 from the King James Bible Online.
- Romans - Chapter 13 : King James Bible Trust
- The King James Bible Trust page on Facebook · Follow The King Romans - Chapter 13. The King James Version, Basic English Version (BBE).
- Bible (King James)/Romans - Wikisource
- 13 Salute Rufus chosen in the Lord, and his mother and mine.
Related searcheslist of department stores belgium
nitrogen narcosis avoidance and cure
dream interpretation persecution
harry houdini death
james cook second voyage 1772-1775
appaloosa physical characteristics