realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 3
|3:1||And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.|
|3:2||I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.|
|3:3||For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?|
|3:4||For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?|
|3:5||Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?|
|3:6||I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.|
|3:7||So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.|
|3:8||Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.|
|3:9||For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.|
|3:10||According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.|
|3:11||For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.|
|3:12||Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;|
|3:13||Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.|
|3:14||If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.|
|3:15||If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.|
|3:16||Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?|
|3:17||If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.|
|3:18||Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.|
|3:19||For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.|
|3:20||And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.|
|3:21||Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;|
|3:22||Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;|
|3:23||And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- the bible teaches purgatory - Most Holy Family Monastery
- It's found in 1 Corinthians chapter 3, verse 15. Let's examine this Biblical proof for Purgatory. I will use the 1611 King James Version of the Bible, a famous ...
- The King James Holy Bible - Universal Life Church
- The text of the King James Version (KJV) of the Holy Bible (also called the ..... Saint Augustine in his 3::book against the letters of Petilian, and in very many other ... [1 Cor 14] The Apostle excepteth no tongue; not Hebrew the ancientest, not.
- Paul's Letters to a Troubled Church: 1 & 2 Corinthinthians - Ibiblio
- A Guide to Good Bible Reading: A Personal Search for Verifiable Truth .... The New King James Version (NKJV) is a word-for-word literal translation based on the Greek ..... 3.
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible. Society, New ... All verses and references are given in standard form of Book, Chapter: Verse -- as.
- Cremation and the Bible
- May 22, 2008 “Cremation and the Bible”. Commentary for ... existence (1 Corinthians 15:38–45) , there is still the inevitable corruption of the body which ...
Suggested News Resources
- March 5 Religion Digest
- Benicia Lutheran Church: 201 Raymond Drive, Benicia; 9:30 a.m. Lutheran Worship Service each Sunday; Bible Study at 8:30 a.
- Homosexuality vs. Christianity
- I remember being in college around my then friend's kitchen table, debating homosexuality. At this time, I was a section leader in the Gospel Choir, treasurer of Advent Youth Ministries, and I sang in several ensembles around campus and in churches.
- On Finding Jesus—A Review of the CNN Episodes
- Over the next centuries, relics of Bible days came to be of great interest in Europe, as "wood from the cross" and bones of apostles and Christian martyrs were brought to Christian centers in Asia Minor and Europe. Another period of .....
Suggested Web Resources
- 1 Corinthians 3 KJV - And I, brethren, could not speak unto - Bible
- And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. I have fed you with milk, and not with.
- 1 Corinthians, Chapter 3 (King James Bible) • Christian Answers
- Chapter 3. 1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. 2 I have fed you with milk, and not with ...
- The Holy Bible - 1 Corinthians Chapter 3 (King James Version
- Feb 3, 2013 In chapter 10 of the Book of 1 Corinthians, Paul uses the story of the Israelites wandering in the wilderness to illustrate to the Corinthian ...
- 1 Corinthians 3 - NIV - Bible Study Tools
- 1 Corinthians 3 Brothers and sisters, I could not address you a... Read chapter in New International Version.
- I Corinthians 3, New King James Version (NKJV) | Chapter 3 | The
- I Corinthians 3, New King James Version (NKJV) And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ. I fed you ...
Related searchesculture of israel artist colonies
the secret of nimh brutus
requiem the roman catholic service
surigao city history
ibn hajar al-haythami
pastoral bible institute