realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 3
|3:1||And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.|
|3:2||I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.|
|3:3||For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?|
|3:4||For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?|
|3:5||Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?|
|3:6||I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.|
|3:7||So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.|
|3:8||Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.|
|3:9||For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.|
|3:10||According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.|
|3:11||For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.|
|3:12||Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;|
|3:13||Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.|
|3:14||If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.|
|3:15||If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.|
|3:16||Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?|
|3:17||If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.|
|3:18||Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.|
|3:19||For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.|
|3:20||And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.|
|3:21||Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;|
|3:22||Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;|
|3:23||And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE BIBLE TEACHES PURGATORY
- It's found in 1 Corinthians chapter 3, verse 15. Let's examine this Biblical proof for Purgatory.
- Bible Verses
- The Bible, King James Version, at the Electronic Text Center. Complete online First Corinthians. A reading from First Corinthians, Chapter 13, Verses 4 to 13.
- The King James Bible
- I did not intend to write a book on the King James Bible, not because I believe another Bible is .. Remember, I Corinthians 3:6, I have planted, Apollos watered ; but God .
- Does Dr - The Bible For Today HomePage
- 3. Dr. Riplinger claims to be distressed over all the bitterness and division out of your King James Bible, it is easy to throw away I Corinthians 6:5-8 as well.
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www. ..
Suggested News Resources
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011
- Steve continued his message on the King James version of the Bible as the preserved word of God. He reminded us the scriptures are clear that we are not to add to or take away from the word of God.
- KING NEBUCHADNEZZAR TO ENTER HEAVEN WITHOUT MANY ARCHBISHOPS? --- Part One.
- Please Jonah 1:4-16 from the King James Version of the bible to understand the drama of this account. These seamen will therefore surprise many to be found in Heaven.
- First in Print: Your Views: Fowler on the spirit of hood, evil
- 1st- Corinthians C-12-V-3: If you can't say that then you need to make a very fast read and do of Romans C-10-Vs- 9—13. All my scripture's are taken from the King James Version of the Holy Bible.
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 4, 2011
- Jesus currently sits in heaven as Head of a new and transformed people (1 John 3:14). One must be born again (2 Corinthians 5:17). 2) Jesus is the Head of His Body, the Church.
Suggested Web Resources
- 1 Corinthians 13 NIV - If I speak in the tongues of men or of - Bible
- Enter the Bible passage (e.g., John 3:16), keyword (e.
- 1 Corinthians - Chapter 3 : King James Bible Trust
- Watch King James Bible Trust Videos on YouTube.
- .: 1 Corinthians, Chapter 3 - Searchable Online King James Bible
- 1 Corinthians, Chapter 3 - Searchable Online King James Bible - Searchable online King James Bible and related resources.
Related searchessound attributes of sound
mosaic double indirect method
transhumance types of migrations
stearns county minnesota demographics