Articles on Yoga
- A Few Simple Stretches
- Here are a few simple Yoga stretches for those days when life gets you in the neck, in the back, in the shoulder or for the dreaded internetitis rigor mortis. Always work within your comfort level, it is meant to relax and stretch the muscles not to force...
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
- Tantric Mystery Dances
- An endless row of small figures zigzags up the mountain in a snow-white Indian winter landscape. The Buddhist monastery of Likir in northern India lies on a Himalayan top and forms a colorful mandala in the midst of a virginal white world. I feel like a...
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Yoga is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- the growth of yoga
- Yoga is now the fastest-growing sport in America with.
- Yoga clinical research review
- In this paper recent research is reviewed on the effects of yoga poses on psychological Yoga comes from Sanskrit, and means to yoke or to join together .
- Y O G A
- The answer is simple: yoga was never meant to be a fitness régime. The word yoga taught many different forms of yoga – or ways of obtaining one's salvation .
Suggested News Resources
- Paltrow gets flak from Hindus for yoga remark
- Hindus are highly critical of Oscar winner Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow's (Shakespeare in Love) recent reported statement that yoga “ruined” her body.
- Second Annual Iowa City Yoga Festival Set for October 2011
- Full roster of teachers, entertainers and events set the stage for leading yoga festival on October 7, 8 and 9, to be held at the Coralville Hotel & Conference Center in Coralville, Iowa.
- Massage, yoga and wellness center RUB opens on South Main Street in downtown
- Those looking for a little rest and relaxation in downtown Ann Arbor can soon head over to a new Main Street business focused on massage, yoga and wellness. Relaxation & Ultimate Bodywork, or RUB, is celebrating its grand opening Aug.
- Can Fitness Wear Maker Lululemon Outrun Rivals?
- For the female yoga and workout enthusiast, Lululemon has become the retail store of choice.
- 30 Rock star Alec Baldwin 'moves in with yoga instructor Hilaria Thomas, 27'
- Things are said to be getting serious between the actor and his 27-year-old yoga instructor girlfriend Hilaria Thomas. Marriage on the cards?
Suggested Web Resources
- Yoga Journal: Yoga Poses, Classes, Meditation, and Life - On and
- YogaJournal.com -- covering yoga poses, yoga lifestyle, health and yoga, yoga wisdom, yoga community, yoga conferences and yoga video.
- A comprehensive introduction to yoga basics, including yoga workouts. Features an introduction to popular styles of yoga and basic poses for beginners.
- Yoga Today - Practice For Life
- Discover a new way to do yoga.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.