realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 5
|5:1||It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.|
|5:2||And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.|
|5:3||For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,|
|5:4||In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,|
|5:5||To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.|
|5:6||Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?|
|5:7||Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:|
|5:8||Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.|
|5:9||I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:|
|5:10||Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.|
|5:11||But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.|
|5:12||For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?|
|5:13||But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The King James Holy Bible - Universal Life Church
- The text of the King James Version (KJV) of the Holy Bible (also called the Authorized Version ..... [1 Cor 14] The Apostle excepteth no tongue; not Hebrew the ancientest, not ... one or other that called for an interpreter: [Cicero 5::de finibus.
- Paul's Letters to a Troubled Church: 1 & 2 Corinthinthians - Ibiblio
- A Guide to Good Bible Reading: A Personal Search for Verifiable Truth .... The New King James Version (NKJV) is a word-for-word literal translation based on the ..... 5-6.
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible ... All verses and references are given in standard form of Book, Chapter: Verse -- as in this example: 1 Kings 11:5-7 .... Paul (1 Corinthians 15:35-58), with a new, non- earthly body.
- The King James Bible: By Far the Most Reliable Translation in English
- opposed to many key pillars of Christian doctrine. 5. The theology of the KJV has been tested ....
- Bible - King James Version NT
- Scot, King James VI, who became James I of England. ... 1 Corinthians .....
Suggested News Resources
- March 5 Religion Digest
- Benicia Lutheran Church: 201 Raymond Drive, Benicia; 9:30 a.m. Lutheran Worship Service each Sunday; Bible Study at 8:30 a.
- Homosexuality vs. Christianity
- I remember being in college around my then friend's kitchen table, debating homosexuality. At this time, I was a section leader in the Gospel Choir, treasurer of Advent Youth Ministries, and I sang in several ensembles around campus and in churches.
- On Finding Jesus—A Review of the CNN Episodes
- Over the next centuries, relics of Bible days came to be of great interest in Europe, as "wood from the cross" and bones of apostles and Christian martyrs were brought to Christian centers in Asia Minor and Europe. Another period of interest .....
- Donald Trump Bible gaffe draws laughs at evangelical college
- Most modern translations of scripture render that last word as 'freedom,' but Trump was at Liberty University. He took his translation from the more ancient King James Bible. The pair of Corinthians books are the 'first' and 'second' letters St.
Suggested Web Resources
- 1 Corinthians 5 KJV - It is reported commonly that there is - Bible
- It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have.
- 1 Corinthians, Chapter 5 (King James Bible) • Christian Answers
- Chapter 5. 1 It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should ...
- II Corinthians 5, New King James Version (NKJV) | Chapter 5 | The
- II Corinthians 5, New King James Version (NKJV) For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made ...
- 2 Corinthians 5, New Living Translation (NLT) | Chapter - Bible.com
- 2 Corinthians 5, New Living Translation (NLT) For we know that when this earthly tent we live in is taken down (that is, when we die and leave this earthly body), ...
- 2 Corinthians 5:7 For we live by faith, not by sight. - Bible
- Bible > 2 Corinthians > Chapter 5 > Verse 7 ... King James Bible ... 5:1-8 The believer not only is well assured by faith that there is another and a happy life after ...
Related searchestonga tongan diaspora
methyl salicylate toxicity
the music man background information
violence in sports prevention
unix philosophy worse is better
judaism and christianity
audio frequency-shift keying
diocletian economic reforms