realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 5
|5:1||It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.|
|5:2||And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.|
|5:3||For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,|
|5:4||In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,|
|5:5||To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.|
|5:6||Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?|
|5:7||Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:|
|5:8||Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.|
|5:9||I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:|
|5:10||Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.|
|5:11||But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.|
|5:12||For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?|
|5:13||But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Does Dr - The Bible For Today HomePage
- the King James Bible as Gail Riplinger claims to be, can violate. I Corinthians 6:5 -8 “I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man amongst you?
- Abortion and the Early Church
- 20 The Ante- Nicene Fathers, Tertullian, Treatise on the Soul, Chapter XXXVII. On the 25 Bible, Authorised King James Version, I Corinthians 5.
- Chapter 5 - Middletown Bible Church
- Chapter 5. The Problem of Pride. “that no ﬂesh should glory (boast) in His whenever we fmd the word “glory” in the King James Bible, it may be translated in (1 Cor.
- THE BIBLE TEACHES PURGATORY
- It's found in 1 Corinthians chapter 3, verse 15. Let's examine this Biblical proof for Purgatory.
- The LORD's Supper
- Jul 22, 2005 King James Bible Study Correspondence Course. An Outreach of and conducted. A.
Suggested News Resources
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011
- Steve continued his message on the King James version of the Bible as the preserved word of God. He reminded us the scriptures are clear that we are not to add to or take away from the word of God.
- Folk religion and life after death part 2
- the Bible (bumper sticker seen recently: “If it ain't King James it ain't Bible!”), etc., etc.
- KING NEBUCHADNEZZAR TO ENTER HEAVEN WITHOUT MANY ARCHBISHOPS? --- Part One.
- Please Jonah 1:4-16 from the King James Version of the bible to understand the drama of this account. These seamen will therefore surprise many to be found in Heaven.
- First in Print: Your Views: Fowler on the spirit of hood, evil
- 1st- Corinthians C-12-V-3: If you can't say that then you need to make a very fast read and do of Romans C-10-Vs- 9—13. All my scripture's are taken from the King James Version of the Holy Bible.
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 4, 2011
- One must be born again (2 Corinthians 5:17). 2) Jesus is the Head of His Body, the Church. The duty of the church is to carry out the instructions of Christ (Colossians 1:18, 2:19).
Suggested Web Resources
- 2 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 5 - King James Bible Online
- The book of 2 Corinthians chapter 5 from the King James Bible Online.
- 1 Corinthians 13 KJV - Though I speak with the - Bible Gateway
- Enter the Bible passage (e.g., John 3:16), keyword (e.
list of mnemonics