realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 6
|6:1||Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?|
|6:2||Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?|
|6:3||Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?|
|6:4||If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.|
|6:5||I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?|
|6:6||But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.|
|6:7||Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?|
|6:8||Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren.|
|6:9||Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,|
|6:10||Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.|
|6:11||And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.|
|6:12||All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.|
|6:13||Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.|
|6:14||And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.|
|6:15||Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.|
|6:16||What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.|
|6:17||But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.|
|6:18||Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.|
|6:19||What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?|
|6:20||For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Does Dr - The Bible For Today HomePage
- the King James Bible as Gail Riplinger claims to be, can violate. I Corinthians 6:5 -8 “I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man amongst you?
- THE BIBLE TEACHES PURGATORY
- It's found in 1 Corinthians chapter 3, verse 15. I will use the 1611 King James Version of the Bible 3:15 – are found in other passages in the Bible. .
- The New King James Version
- feared he would do it at Corinth (Gen 3:1-6; II Cor 11:1-4). .. 6.
- Bible Verses
- Matthew 19: 4-6. What God The Bible, King James Version, at the Electronic Text Center. A reading from First Corinthians, Chapter 13, Verses 4 to 13.
- The King James Bible
- I did not intend to write a book on the King James Bible, not because I believe another Bible is .. Remember, I Corinthians 3:6, I have planted, Apollos watered ; but God .
Suggested News Resources
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011
- Steve continued his message on the King James version of the Bible as the preserved word of God. He reminded us the scriptures are clear that we are not to add to or take away from the word of God.
- First in Print: Your Views: Fowler on the spirit of hood, evil
- 1st- Corinthians C-12-V-3: If you can't say that then you need to make a very fast read and do of Romans C-10-Vs- 9—13. All my scripture's are taken from the King James Version of the Holy Bible.
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 4, 2011
- Our service times are as follows: Sunday School at 9:30 am; Sunday morning worship at 11; evening Bible study at 5; and Wednesday night prayer meeting at 6:30. Sunday, Dr.
Suggested Web Resources
- 1 Corinthians, Chapter 6 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- Back to previous chapter Next chapter. Bible Study HOME Chapter 6.
- 1 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 6 - King James Bible Online
- Aug 23, 2011 The book of 1 Corinthians chapter 6 from the King James Bible Online.
- 1 Corinthians 13. The Holy Bible: King James Version.
- The Holy Bible: King James Version. 1 Corinthians 13.
- King James Bible 1 Corinthians Chapter 6
- Listen and read the King James Audio Bible Online for free. Help spread the Word, you can also download a King James Bible to your own website.
Related searchesring circuit substation ring bus
yuv types of sampling
chicken chickens in ancient rome
japanese crane population