realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 8
|8:1||Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.|
|8:2||And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.|
|8:3||But if any man love God, the same is known of him.|
|8:4||As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one.|
|8:5||For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)|
|8:6||But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.|
|8:7||Howbeit there is not in every man that knowledge: for some with conscience of the idol unto this hour eat it as a thing offered unto an idol; and their conscience being weak is defiled.|
|8:8||But meat commendeth us not to God: for neither, if we eat, are we the better; neither, if we eat not, are we the worse.|
|8:9||But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumblingblock to them that are weak.|
|8:10||For if any man see thee which hast knowledge sit at meat in the idol's temple, shall not the conscience of him which is weak be emboldened to eat those things which are offered to idols;|
|8:11||And through thy knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died?|
|8:12||But when ye sin so against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, ye sin against Christ.|
|8:13||Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Does Dr - The Bible For Today HomePage
- the King James Bible as Gail Riplinger claims to be, can violate. I Corinthians 6:5 -8 “I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man amongst you?
- THE BIBLE TEACHES PURGATORY
- It's found in 1 Corinthians chapter 3, verse 15. Let's examine this Biblical proof for Purgatory.
- Why Does the Bible
- The King James Version is Scripture. 5. Satan and man I Corinthians 1:19-20.
- 2 CORINTHIANS Main Theme: Correcting The Problem Church
- preparations for the collection for the poor at Jerusalem (Chapters 8-9), and THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. 2 Corinthians Chapter 1. 1.
- The Seven Seals: How to Understand The King James Bible
- The transition from the Authorized King James Bible to I Corinthians 1:19 Job 32:8. Only the LORD give thee wisdom and understanding.
Suggested News Resources
- Folk religion and life after death part 2
- the Bible (bumper sticker seen recently: “If it ain't King James it ain't Bible!”), etc., etc.
- KING NEBUCHADNEZZAR TO ENTER HEAVEN WITHOUT MANY ARCHBISHOPS? --- Part One.
- Please Jonah 1:4-16 from the King James Version of the bible to understand the drama of this account. These seamen will therefore surprise many to be found in Heaven.
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 4, 2011
- 1) Jesus is the Leader of a New Creation – contrast between those in Adam and those in Christ (1 Corinthians 15:22-45). Jesus is in the process of reversing the sin curse of Adam (Romans 8:20-22).
Suggested Web Resources
- 1 Corinthians, Chapter 8 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- Back to previous chapter Next chapter. Bible Study HOME Chapter 8. 1 Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge.
- 1 Corinthians 15 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)
- Free Bible Software, Blue,Letter,Bible,Paul's,Epistle,-,1,Corinthians,Chapter,15 New King James Version, New Living Translation, New International Version 1Cr 15:8, And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.
- 1 Corinthians 13 NIV - If I speak in the tongues of men or of - Bible
- Enter the Bible passage (e.g., John 3:16), keyword (e.
- 1 Corinthians 13. The Holy Bible: King James Version.
- The Holy Bible: King James Version. 1 Corinthians 13.
moe szyslak name amp ethnicity