realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 9
|9:1||Am I not an apostle? am I not free? have I not seen Jesus Christ our Lord? are not ye my work in the Lord?|
|9:2||If I be not an apostle unto others, yet doubtless I am to you: for the seal of mine apostleship are ye in the Lord.|
|9:3||Mine answer to them that do examine me is this,|
|9:4||Have we not power to eat and to drink?|
|9:5||Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?|
|9:6||Or I only and Barnabas, have not we power to forbear working?|
|9:7||Who goeth a warfare any time at his own charges? who planteth a vineyard, and eateth not of the fruit thereof? or who feedeth a flock, and eateth not of the milk of the flock?|
|9:8||Say I these things as a man? or saith not the law the same also?|
|9:9||For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen?|
|9:10||Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope.|
|9:11||If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?|
|9:12||If others be partakers of this power over you, are not we rather? Nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ.|
|9:13||Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?|
|9:14||Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.|
|9:15||But I have used none of these things: neither have I written these things, that it should be so done unto me: for it were better for me to die, than that any man should make my glorying void.|
|9:16||For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!|
|9:17||For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.|
|9:18||What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.|
|9:19||For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.|
|9:20||And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;|
|9:21||To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.|
|9:22||To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.|
|9:23||And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.|
|9:24||Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.|
|9:25||And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.|
|9:26||I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:|
|9:27||But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE BIBLE TEACHES PURGATORY
- It's found in 1 Corinthians chapter 3, verse 15. I will use the 1611 King James Version of the Bible 3:15 – are found in other passages in the Bible. .
- Why King James Bible Version only? Are you in the right church Are
- 1 Corinthians 1:18. Why King James Bible Version only? 1.
- Abortion and the Early Church
- 12 Bible, Authorised King James Version, Psalm 139 “I will praise thee; for I am .
- An Urgent Plea for Christian - The Bible For Today HomePage
- By the King James Bible, the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ revived; great Church and Missionary transformed as the ministers of righteousness” (2 Corinthians 11:14-15). (Revelation 1:9) in a time of grave falling away. ..
- Serious Omissions in the NIV Bible - King James Video Ministries
- the King James Version representing the preserved original text . "Answers", a complete 1250 page handbook of 271 chapters on a wide range of practical subjects Matthew 6:9-13 in both KJV and NIV includes these omitted words in the Lord's Prayer. .
Suggested News Resources
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011
- Steve continued his message on the King James version of the Bible as the preserved word of God. He reminded us the scriptures are clear that we are not to add to or take away from the word of God.
- KING NEBUCHADNEZZAR TO ENTER HEAVEN WITHOUT MANY ARCHBISHOPS? --- Part One.
- Please Jonah 1:4-16 from the King James Version of the bible to understand the drama of this account. These seamen will therefore surprise many to be found in Heaven.
- First in Print: Your Views: Fowler on the spirit of hood, evil
- 1st- Corinthians C-12-V-3: If you can't say that then you need to make a very fast read and do of Romans C-10-Vs- 9—13. All my scripture's are taken from the King James Version of the Holy Bible.
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 4, 2011
- Our service times are as follows: Sunday School at 9:30 am; Sunday morning worship at 11; evening Bible study at 5; and Wednesday night prayer meeting at 6:30. Sunday, Dr.
Suggested Web Resources
- 1 Corinthians 9 KJV - Am I am not an apostle am I not free - Bible
- Enter the Bible passage (e.g., John 3:16), keyword (e.
- 1 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 9 - King James Bible Online
- Jul 24, 2011 The book of 1 Corinthians chapter 9 from the King James Bible Online.
- 1 Corinthians 13. The Holy Bible: King James Version.
- The Holy Bible: King James Version. 1 Corinthians 13.
- 1 Corinthians, Chapter 6 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- Back to previous chapter Next chapter. Bible Study HOME. Select chapter… 9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?
Related searchessanofi-aventis aventis foundation
oliver twist characters
railroad switch double slip
disk of shadows
list of political parties j
gamma matrices chiral representation