realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 11
|11:1||Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.|
|11:2||Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you.|
|11:3||But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.|
|11:4||Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoureth his head.|
|11:5||But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.|
|11:6||For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.|
|11:7||For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.|
|11:8||For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.|
|11:9||Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.|
|11:10||For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.|
|11:11||Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.|
|11:12||For as the woman is of the man, even so is the man also by the woman; but all things of God.|
|11:13||Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?|
|11:14||Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?|
|11:15||But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.|
|11:16||But if any man seem to be contentious, we have no such custom, neither the churches of God.|
|11:17||Now in this that I declare unto you I praise you not, that ye come together not for the better, but for the worse.|
|11:18||For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it.|
|11:19||For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.|
|11:20||When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper.|
|11:21||For in eating every one taketh before other his own supper: and one is hungry, and another is drunken.|
|11:22||What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? What shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise you not.|
|11:23||For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:|
|11:24||And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.|
|11:25||After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.|
|11:26||For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do show the Lord's death till he come.|
|11:27||Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.|
|11:28||But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.|
|11:29||For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.|
|11:30||For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.|
|11:31||For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.|
|11:32||But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.|
|11:33||Wherefore, my brethren, when ye come together to eat, tarry one for another.|
|11:34||And if any man hunger, let him eat at home; that ye come not together unto condemnation. And the rest will I set in order when I come.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE BIBLE TEACHES PURGATORY
- It's found in 1 Corinthians chapter 3, verse 15. Let's examine this Biblical proof for Purgatory.
- Does Dr - The Bible For Today HomePage
- However, when you have already cut I Timothy 2:11-13 “ Let the woman learn out of your King James Bible, it is easy to throw away I Corinthians 6:5-8 as well.
- Why King James Bible Version only? Are you in the right church Are
- 1 Corinthians 1:18. Why King James Bible Version only? 1.
- Paul's Letters to a Troubled Church: 1 & 2 Corinthians
- Guide to Good Bible Reading: A Personal Search for Verifiable Truth . I Corinthians 11 . .
- The LORD's Supper
- Jul 22, 2005 King James Bible Study Correspondence Course. An Outreach of and conducted. A.
Suggested News Resources
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011
- Steve continued his message on the King James version of the Bible as the preserved word of God. He reminded us the scriptures are clear that we are not to add to or take away from the word of God.
- KING NEBUCHADNEZZAR TO ENTER HEAVEN WITHOUT MANY ARCHBISHOPS? --- Part One.
- Please Jonah 1:4-16 from the King James Version of the bible to understand the drama of this account. These seamen will therefore surprise many to be found in Heaven.
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 4, 2011
- Ken's (Daniel) message was from 1 Corinthians 11:17-34 entitled, “The Last Supper.” During the evening service, members of the youth group shared experiences from their mission trip in June to “Give Kids the World.
Suggested Web Resources
- 1 Corinthians 11 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)
- Free Bible Software, Blue,Letter,Bible,Paul's,Epistle,-,1,Corinthians,Chapter,11, KJV,King,James,Version,Be,ye,followers,of,me,even,as,I,also,[am],of,Christ.
- 1 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 11 - King James Bible Online
- Aug 3, 2011 The book of 1 Corinthians chapter 11 from the King James Bible Online.
- 2nd Corinthians Chapter 11 - King James Bible With Strong's
- 2nd Corinthians Chapter 11 - King James Bible with Strong. The Second Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Corinthians.
- 1 Corinthians 13. The Holy Bible: King James Version.
- The Holy Bible: King James Version. 1 Corinthians 13.