realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 12
|12:1||Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.|
|12:2||Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.|
|12:3||Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.|
|12:4||Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.|
|12:5||And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.|
|12:6||And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.|
|12:7||But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.|
|12:8||For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;|
|12:9||To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;|
|12:10||To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:|
|12:11||But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.|
|12:12||For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.|
|12:13||For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.|
|12:14||For the body is not one member, but many.|
|12:15||If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?|
|12:16||And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?|
|12:17||If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?|
|12:18||But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.|
|12:19||And if they were all one member, where were the body?|
|12:20||But now are they many members, yet but one body.|
|12:21||And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.|
|12:22||Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:|
|12:23||And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.|
|12:24||For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked:|
|12:25||That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.|
|12:26||And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.|
|12:27||Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.|
|12:28||And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.|
|12:29||Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?|
|12:30||Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?|
|12:31||But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet show I unto you a more excellent way.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The King James Holy Bible - Universal Life Church
- The text of the King James Version (KJV) of the Holy Bible (also called the .... read, take up and read the Scriptures [S. August.
- Paul's Letters to a Troubled Church: 1 & 2 Corinthinthians - Ibiblio
- A Guide to Good Bible Reading: A Personal Search for Verifiable Truth .... The New King James Version (NKJV) is a word-for-word literal translation based .... Isolate (if possible) a literary unit, a chapter, a paragraph or a sentence which clearly .....
- An Interpretation of 1 Corinthians 14:20–25
- A closer inspection reveals that chapter 14 deals with the relation of tongues and ... 2 The word for mind (“understanding,” KJV), the Greek phren, occurs here only in the ... The lines are from Isaiah 28:11,12; thus it appears Paul is here using the term .....
- The King James Bible: By Far the Most Reliable Translation in English
- very clearly preserved in the language of the King James Bible. Alas, the same cannot .... 12.
- New Testament Seminary Student Study Guide - The Church of
- 2 Corinthians 12–13 Paul Is Caught Up into the Third Heaven . . 130.
Suggested Web Resources
- 1 Corinthians 12 KJV - Now concerning spiritual gifts, - Bible Gateway
- Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant. Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as.
- 1 Corinthians 12 NKJV - Spiritual Gifts: Unity in Diversity - Bible
- 1 Corinthians 12New King James Version (NKJV). Spiritual Gifts: Unity in Diversity. 12 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I do not want you to be ignorant: 2 ...
- 1 Corinthians, Chapter 12 (King James Bible) • Christian Answers
- Chapter 12. 1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant. 2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even ...
- I Corinthians 12, New King James Version (NKJV) | Chapter 12 | The
- I Corinthians 12, New King James Version (NKJV) Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I do not want you to be ignorant: You know that you were Gentiles, ...
- 1 Corinthians 12:12 KJV: For as the body is one, and - Bible Hub
- Bible > 1 Corinthians > Chapter 12 > Verse 12 ... King James Version For as the body ... --1 CORINTHIANS xii.
Related searchesnarratology setting
ventricular fibrillation treatment
death in june controversy
dragon quest how to play
yakshagana the origin
christina of sweden