realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 12
|12:1||Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.|
|12:2||Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.|
|12:3||Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.|
|12:4||Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.|
|12:5||And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.|
|12:6||And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.|
|12:7||But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.|
|12:8||For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;|
|12:9||To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;|
|12:10||To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:|
|12:11||But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.|
|12:12||For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.|
|12:13||For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.|
|12:14||For the body is not one member, but many.|
|12:15||If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?|
|12:16||And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?|
|12:17||If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?|
|12:18||But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.|
|12:19||And if they were all one member, where were the body?|
|12:20||But now are they many members, yet but one body.|
|12:21||And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.|
|12:22||Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:|
|12:23||And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.|
|12:24||For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked:|
|12:25||That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.|
|12:26||And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.|
|12:27||Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.|
|12:28||And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.|
|12:29||Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?|
|12:30||Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?|
|12:31||But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet show I unto you a more excellent way.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE BIBLE TEACHES PURGATORY
- It's found in 1 Corinthians chapter 3, verse 15. I will use the 1611 King James Version of the Bible 3:15 – are found in other passages in the Bible.
- Ethiopian Zion Coptic Church
- Corinthians, Chapter 12, verse 12, of the Holy Bible (King James Authorized.
- Paul's Letters to a Troubled Church: 1 & 2 Corinthians
- Guide to Good Bible Reading: A Personal Search for Verifiable Truth . I Corinthians 12 . .
- History of the Bible in English
- 1395-1611. Samples of the major English translations of I Corinthians 13 12. Douay-Rheims Bible.
Suggested News Resources
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011
- Steve continued his message on the King James version of the Bible as the preserved word of God. He reminded us the scriptures are clear that we are not to add to or take away from the word of God.
- Folk religion and life after death part 2
- the Bible (bumper sticker seen recently: “If it ain't King James it ain't Bible!”), etc., etc.
- KING NEBUCHADNEZZAR TO ENTER HEAVEN WITHOUT MANY ARCHBISHOPS? --- Part One.
- Please Jonah 1:4-16 from the King James Version of the bible to understand the drama of this account. These seamen will therefore surprise many to be found in Heaven.
- First in Print: Your Views: Fowler on the spirit of hood, evil
- 1st- Corinthians C-12-V-3: If you can't say that then you need to make a very fast read and do of Romans C-10-Vs- 9—13. All my scripture's are taken from the King James Version of the Holy Bible.
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 4, 2011
- 12: Family cookout and prayer at 6:30 pm in the fellowship hall Wednesday, Aug. 17: Olympians Fascar kickoff at 6:30 pm in the fellowship hall. Jeff Champion continued his sermon series, “Who Is This King of Glory?
Suggested Web Resources
- 1 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 12 (1611 KING JAMES BIBLE)
- The book of 1 Corinthians chapter 12 from the 1611 King James Bible Online.
- 1 Corinthians 12 NKJV - Spiritual Gifts Unity in Diversity Now - Bible
- 1 Corinthians 12 (New King James Version).
Related searchesbreast massage
frank aiken honours death
dream dictionary dove
gray code snake-in-the-box codes
music of canada french-canadian music
council of laodicea major concerns