realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 13
|13:1||Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.|
|13:2||And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.|
|13:3||And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.|
|13:4||Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,|
|13:5||Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;|
|13:6||Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;|
|13:7||Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.|
|13:8||Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.|
|13:9||For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.|
|13:10||But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.|
|13:11||When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.|
|13:12||For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.|
|13:13||And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Bible Verses
- 1 Corinthians 13: 4-13 The Bible, King James Version, at the Electronic Text Center. A reading from First Corinthians, Chapter 13, Verses 4 to 13.
- History of the Bible in English
- Samples of the major English translations of I Corinthians 13 from Wycliffe through 13. King James Bible (Authorized Version). 15.
- 114 - Accountability and Christian Charity
- you ever since the creation of the world. I was hungry and you. 1.
- Does Dr - The Bible For Today HomePage
- However, when you have already cut I Timothy 2:11-13 “ Let the woman learn out of your King James Bible, it is easy to throw away I Corinthians 6:5-8 as well.
- THE BIBLE TEACHES PURGATORY
- It's found in 1 Corinthians chapter 3, verse 15. Let's examine I will use the 1611 King James Version of 1 Cor. 3:15 – are found in other passages in the Bible.
Suggested News Resources
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011
- Steve continued his message on the King James version of the Bible as the preserved word of God. He reminded us the scriptures are clear that we are not to add to or take away from the word of God.
- First in Print: Your Views: Fowler on the spirit of hood, evil
- 1st- Corinthians C-12-V-3: If you can't say that then you need to make a very fast read and do of Romans C-10-Vs- 9—13. All my scripture's are taken from the King James Version of the Holy Bible.
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 4, 2011
- Our service times are as follows: Sunday School at 9:30 am; Sunday morning worship at 11; evening Bible study at 5; and Wednesday night prayer meeting at 6:30. Sunday, Dr.
Suggested Web Resources
- 1 Corinthians 13. The Holy Bible: King James Version.
- The Holy Bible: King James Version. 1 Corinthians 13.
- 1 Corinthians 13:4 Love is patient, love is kind - Online Parallel Bible
- King James Bible Acts 7:9; Acts 17:5; James 4:2, "ye kill and envy. ..
- 1 Corinthians 13 NIV - If I speak in the tongues of men or of - Bible
- Enter the Bible passage (e.g., John 3:16), keyword (e.
- 1 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 13 - King James Bible Online
- Aug 13, 2011 The book of 1 Corinthians chapter 13 from the King James Bible Online.
Related searchesmalayala manorama
real madrid origins of nicknames
turkish bath history
battle of gazala
chao sonic the hedgehog lifecycle
navajo nation geography