realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 13
|13:1||Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.|
|13:2||And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.|
|13:3||And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.|
|13:4||Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,|
|13:5||Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;|
|13:6||Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;|
|13:7||Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.|
|13:8||Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.|
|13:9||For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.|
|13:10||But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.|
|13:11||When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.|
|13:12||For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.|
|13:13||And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.|
Suggested News Resources
- March 5 Religion Digest
- Benicia Lutheran Church: 201 Raymond Drive, Benicia; 9:30 a.m. Lutheran Worship Service each Sunday; Bible Study at 8:30 a.
- Homosexuality vs. Christianity
- I remember being in college around my then friend's kitchen table, debating homosexuality. At this time, I was a section leader in the Gospel Choir, treasurer of Advent Youth Ministries, and I sang in several ensembles around campus and in churches.
- On Finding Jesus—A Review of the CNN Episodes
- Over the next centuries, relics of Bible days came to be of great interest in Europe, as "wood from the cross" and bones of apostles and Christian martyrs were brought to Christian centers in Asia Minor and Europe. Another .....
- St. Alphonsus de Liguori: Mary-Worshiper & Idolater?
- Many Catholics, including ranking members of the curia and, at least to some extent, Pope John Paul II, have taken “Mary Worship” to levels that exceed any blasphemy observed so far in this chapter.
Related searcheslist of volcanoes china
complete partial order definition
meaning of dreams about betrayal
key deer history