realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 16
|16:1||Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye.|
|16:2||Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.|
|16:3||And when I come, whomsoever ye shall approve by your letters, them will I send to bring your liberality unto Jerusalem.|
|16:4||And if it be meet that I go also, they shall go with me.|
|16:5||Now I will come unto you, when I shall pass through Macedonia: for I do pass through Macedonia.|
|16:6||And it may be that I will abide, yea, and winter with you, that ye may bring me on my journey whithersoever I go.|
|16:7||For I will not see you now by the way; but I trust to tarry a while with you, if the Lord permit.|
|16:8||But I will tarry at Ephesus until Pentecost.|
|16:9||For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.|
|16:10||Now if Timotheus come, see that he may be with you without fear: for he worketh the work of the Lord, as I also do.|
|16:11||Let no man therefore despise him: but conduct him forth in peace, that he may come unto me: for I look for him with the brethren.|
|16:12||As touching our brother Apollos, I greatly desired him to come unto you with the brethren: but his will was not at all to come at this time; but he will come when he shall have convenient time.|
|16:13||Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.|
|16:14||Let all your things be done with charity.|
|16:15||I beseech you, brethren, (ye know the house of Stephanas, that it is the firstfruits of Achaia, and that they have addicted themselves to the ministry of the saints,)|
|16:16||That ye submit yourselves unto such, and to every one that helpeth with us, and laboureth.|
|16:17||I am glad of the coming of Stephanas and Fortunatus and Achaicus: for that which was lacking on your part they have supplied.|
|16:18||For they have refreshed my spirit and yours: therefore acknowledge ye them that are such.|
|16:19||The churches of Asia salute you. Aquila and Priscilla salute you much in the Lord, with the church that is in their house.|
|16:20||All the brethren greet you. Greet ye one another with an holy kiss.|
|16:21||The salutation of me Paul with mine own hand.|
|16:22||If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.|
|16:23||The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.|
|16:24||My love be with you all in Christ Jesus. Amen.|
Suggested News Resources
- March 5 Religion Digest
- Benicia Lutheran Church: 201 Raymond Drive, Benicia; 9:30 a.m. Lutheran Worship Service each Sunday; Bible Study at 8:30 a.
- On Finding Jesus—A Review of the CNN Episodes
- Over the next centuries, relics of Bible days came to be of great interest in Europe, as "wood from the cross" and bones of apostles and Christian martyrs were brought to Christian centers in Asia Minor and Europe. .....
- St. Alphonsus de Liguori: Mary-Worshiper & Idolater?
- Many Catholics, including ranking members of the curia and, at least to some extent, Pope John Paul II, have taken “Mary Worship” to levels that exceed any blasphemy observed so far in this chapter. Some of the material is covered here not ...
- Sola Scriptura: Unbiblical!: Refutation of Dr. Richard Bennett
- The Psalmist could also have cried, “2 + 2 = 4 is truth,” or, “That David, the one who killed Goliath, was King of Israel is truth.
- God as the original terrorist: 6 ways the Bible condones horrific acts of
- ISIS terrorists claim that their scripts for jihad, executions, sexual slavery and theocracy come straight from the Quran, and they cite chapter and verse to back up their claim. But Christians ...