realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 2
|2:1||But I determined this with myself, that I would not come again to you in heaviness.|
|2:2||For if I make you sorry, who is he then that maketh me glad, but the same which is made sorry by me?|
|2:3||And I wrote this same unto you, lest, when I came, I should have sorrow from them of whom I ought to rejoice; having confidence in you all, that my joy is the joy of you all.|
|2:4||For out of much affliction and anguish of heart I wrote unto you with many tears; not that ye should be grieved, but that ye might know the love which I have more abundantly unto you.|
|2:5||But if any have caused grief, he hath not grieved me, but in part: that I may not overcharge you all.|
|2:6||Sufficient to such a man is this punishment, which was inflicted of many.|
|2:7||So that contrariwise ye ought rather to forgive him, and comfort him, lest perhaps such a one should be swallowed up with overmuch sorrow.|
|2:8||Wherefore I beseech you that ye would confirm your love toward him.|
|2:9||For to this end also did I write, that I might know the proof of you, whether ye be obedient in all things.|
|2:10||To whom ye forgive any thing, I forgive also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ;|
|2:11||Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.|
|2:12||Furthermore, when I came to Troas to preach Christ's gospel, and a door was opened unto me of the Lord,|
|2:13||I had no rest in my spirit, because I found not Titus my brother: but taking my leave of them, I went from thence into Macedonia.|
|2:14||Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.|
|2:15||For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:|
|2:16||To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?|
|2:17||For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2 CORINTHIANS Main Theme: Correcting The Problem Church
- visit (second visit) was not successful since he was openly insulted (2 Corinthians 2:5-8, 10, and THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. 2 Corinthians Chapter 1. 1.
- Basic Bible Survey Part Two New Testament
- I and II Corinthians. 8. Objectives: These are the goals you should achieve by studying the chapter.
- THE BIBLE TEACHES PURGATORY
- It's found in 1 Corinthians chapter 3, verse 15. Let's examine this Biblical proof for Purgatory.
- Chapter 5 - Middletown Bible Church
- whenever we fmd the word “glory” in the King James Bible, it may be translated . too highly of himself (Ephesians 3:8; 1 Corinthians 15:10; 2 Corinthians 12:11) ? .
- Trevor Leach Book Order Form
- Trevor Leach is a Bible scholar and Christian Science Practitioner from the Isle of Man, UK.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- 2 Corinthians
- American Standard Version · King James Version · World English Bible · Bible Gateway Second Corinthians is one of the four letters of Paul known as the is that the last four chapters contain the "sorrowful letter" that is mentioned in 2:4.
- 2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV - Therefore if any man be in - Bible Gateway
- Back to Classic Bible Gateway. Search. Enter the Bible passage (e.
Related searchesgrigol khandzteli
freaks and geeks characters
meaning of dreams about mug
philippine mythology tikbalang
celery medicinal uses
belt clothing history
list of patriotic songs soviet union