realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 2
|2:1||But I determined this with myself, that I would not come again to you in heaviness.|
|2:2||For if I make you sorry, who is he then that maketh me glad, but the same which is made sorry by me?|
|2:3||And I wrote this same unto you, lest, when I came, I should have sorrow from them of whom I ought to rejoice; having confidence in you all, that my joy is the joy of you all.|
|2:4||For out of much affliction and anguish of heart I wrote unto you with many tears; not that ye should be grieved, but that ye might know the love which I have more abundantly unto you.|
|2:5||But if any have caused grief, he hath not grieved me, but in part: that I may not overcharge you all.|
|2:6||Sufficient to such a man is this punishment, which was inflicted of many.|
|2:7||So that contrariwise ye ought rather to forgive him, and comfort him, lest perhaps such a one should be swallowed up with overmuch sorrow.|
|2:8||Wherefore I beseech you that ye would confirm your love toward him.|
|2:9||For to this end also did I write, that I might know the proof of you, whether ye be obedient in all things.|
|2:10||To whom ye forgive any thing, I forgive also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ;|
|2:11||Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.|
|2:12||Furthermore, when I came to Troas to preach Christ's gospel, and a door was opened unto me of the Lord,|
|2:13||I had no rest in my spirit, because I found not Titus my brother: but taking my leave of them, I went from thence into Macedonia.|
|2:14||Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.|
|2:15||For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:|
|2:16||To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?|
|2:17||For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2 CORINTHIANS Main Theme: Correcting The Problem Church
- visit (second visit) was not successful since he was openly insulted (2 Corinthians 2:5-8, 10, and THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. 2 Corinthians Chapter 1. 1.
- Basic Bible Survey Part Two New Testament
- I and II Corinthians. 8. Objectives: These are the goals you should achieve by studying the chapter.
- THE BIBLE TEACHES PURGATORY
- It's found in 1 Corinthians chapter 3, verse 15. Let's examine this Biblical proof for Purgatory.
- Chapter 5 - Middletown Bible Church
- whenever we fmd the word “glory” in the King James Bible, it may be translated . too highly of himself (Ephesians 3:8; 1 Corinthians 15:10; 2 Corinthians 12:11) ? .
- Trevor Leach Book Order Form
- Trevor Leach is a Bible scholar and Christian Science Practitioner from the Isle of Man, UK.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- 2 Corinthians
- American Standard Version · King James Version · World English Bible · Bible Gateway Second Corinthians is one of the four letters of Paul known as the is that the last four chapters contain the "sorrowful letter" that is mentioned in 2:4.
- 2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV - Therefore if any man be in - Bible Gateway
- Back to Classic Bible Gateway. Search. Enter the Bible passage (e.
Related searchestransposing instruments
history of communism vietnam
country bear jamboree characters
jury secrecy and independence