realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 2
|2:1||But I determined this with myself, that I would not come again to you in heaviness.|
|2:2||For if I make you sorry, who is he then that maketh me glad, but the same which is made sorry by me?|
|2:3||And I wrote this same unto you, lest, when I came, I should have sorrow from them of whom I ought to rejoice; having confidence in you all, that my joy is the joy of you all.|
|2:4||For out of much affliction and anguish of heart I wrote unto you with many tears; not that ye should be grieved, but that ye might know the love which I have more abundantly unto you.|
|2:5||But if any have caused grief, he hath not grieved me, but in part: that I may not overcharge you all.|
|2:6||Sufficient to such a man is this punishment, which was inflicted of many.|
|2:7||So that contrariwise ye ought rather to forgive him, and comfort him, lest perhaps such a one should be swallowed up with overmuch sorrow.|
|2:8||Wherefore I beseech you that ye would confirm your love toward him.|
|2:9||For to this end also did I write, that I might know the proof of you, whether ye be obedient in all things.|
|2:10||To whom ye forgive any thing, I forgive also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ;|
|2:11||Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.|
|2:12||Furthermore, when I came to Troas to preach Christ's gospel, and a door was opened unto me of the Lord,|
|2:13||I had no rest in my spirit, because I found not Titus my brother: but taking my leave of them, I went from thence into Macedonia.|
|2:14||Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.|
|2:15||For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:|
|2:16||To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?|
|2:17||For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.|
Suggested News Resources
- Dialogue on Mortal & Venial Sin
- KJV has “they which do such things. ...
- Church News for the week of March 10
- According to II Corinthians 4:16, we do not gather for a beat down or discouragement but to find strength in the power of God. We will survive and ...
- On Finding Jesus—A Review of the CNN Episodes
- Interestingly, the CNN series presents the subjects of the book in a different order than the book does, beginning and ending with some of the more speculative and sensational subjects, the Shroud of Turin and Mary Magdalene.
- Top 7 Bible Verses For Those Feeling Trapped
- For Pharaoh will say of the people of Israel, 'They are wandering in the land; the wilderness has shut them in” (Ex 14:2-3). ... He only had a worldly guilt which leads to death while a godly repentance leads to eternal life (2nd Cor 7:10).
Related searchespentti kouri
dream dictionary argument
universal manhood suffrage
conways game of life iteration
dream symbol cracked mirror
list of xenogears terms jugend