realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 3
|3:1||Do we begin again to commend ourselves? or need we, as some others, epistles of commendation to you, or letters of commendation from you?|
|3:2||Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:|
|3:3||Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshly tables of the heart.|
|3:4||And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward:|
|3:5||Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;|
|3:6||Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.|
|3:7||But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:|
|3:8||How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?|
|3:9||For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.|
|3:10||For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.|
|3:11||For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.|
|3:12||Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:|
|3:13||And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:|
|3:14||But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same veil untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which veil is done away in Christ.|
|3:15||But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the veil is upon their heart.|
|3:16||Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the veil shall be taken away.|
|3:17||Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.|
|3:18||But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The King James Holy Bible - Universal Life Church
- James ... 699. 1 Peter ...
- Paul's Letters to a Troubled Church: 1 & 2 Corinthinthians - Ibiblio
- A Guide to Good Bible Reading: A Personal Search for Verifiable Truth .... 2. The New King James Version (NKJV) is a word-for-word literal translation based on the Greek .....
- the bible teaches purgatory - Most Holy Family Monastery
- There is proof for Purgatory in the Bible. It's found in 1 Corinthians chapter 3, verse 15. Let's examine this ...
- The Holy Bible - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- James by the graCe of god. King of great britain, franCe, and ireland, defender of the faith, &C. .....
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible. Society, New York; 1992) ... 11 = Chapter ....
Suggested News Resources
- Church News for the week of March 10
- According to II Corinthians 4:16, we do not gather for a beat down or discouragement but to find strength in the power of God. ... We hope you can come out Sunday and worship with us and help us welcome the Short family to Corinth.
- Bible on Papal & Church Infallibility
- To the contrary: the prophets received their inspiration by the Holy Spirit (2 Chron. 24:20; Neh. 9:30; Zech.
- March 5 Religion Digest
- Benicia Lutheran Church: 201 Raymond Drive, Benicia; 9:30 a.m. Lutheran Worship Service each Sunday; Bible Study at 8:30 a.
Suggested Web Resources
- 2 Corinthians 3 KJV - Do we begin again to commend ourselves
- Do we begin again to commend ourselves? or need we, as some others, epistles of commendation to you, or letters of commendation from you? Ye are our.
- 2 Corinthians 3 NKJV - Christ's Epistle - Do we begin again - Bible
- 2 Corinthians 3New King James Version (NKJV). Christ's Epistle. 3 Do we begin again to commend ourselves?
- 2 Corinthians, Chapter 3 (King James Bible) • Christian Answers
- Chapter 3. 1 Do we begin again to commend ourselves? or need we, as some others, epistles of commendation to you, or letters of commendation from you?
- 2 CORINTHIANS 3:17 KJV "Now the Lord is that - King James Bible
- 2 Corinthians 3:17 KJV: Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the ... King James Version (KJV). < Previous Verse · Next Verse > · △ View Chapter ...
- King James Version: 2 Corinthians: 2 Corinthians index
- Sacred Texts Bible Index · 1 Corinthians Galatians. King James Version: 2 Corinthians. Polyglot · GNT | Vul · 2 Corinthians Chapter 1 · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...
Related searchescherry cultivation and uses
hinduism vs buddhism
red dot sight how red dot sights work
siamese twins english language origin
canadian pacific railway