realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 3
|3:1||Do we begin again to commend ourselves? or need we, as some others, epistles of commendation to you, or letters of commendation from you?|
|3:2||Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:|
|3:3||Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshly tables of the heart.|
|3:4||And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward:|
|3:5||Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;|
|3:6||Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.|
|3:7||But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:|
|3:8||How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?|
|3:9||For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.|
|3:10||For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.|
|3:11||For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.|
|3:12||Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:|
|3:13||And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:|
|3:14||But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same veil untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which veil is done away in Christ.|
|3:15||But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the veil is upon their heart.|
|3:16||Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the veil shall be taken away.|
|3:17||Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.|
|3:18||But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2 CORINTHIANS Main Theme: Correcting The Problem Church
- THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. 2 Corinthians Chapter 1. 1.
- THE BIBLE TEACHES PURGATORY
- It's found in 1 Corinthians chapter 3, verse 15. Let's examine I will use the 1611 King James Version of 1 Cor. 3:15 – are found in other passages in the Bible.
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version. The Holy Bible .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www.
- A word-search puzzle from the Bible Pages. Theme: 2 Corinthians 3
- Jul 25, 2011 Theme: 2 Corinthians 3, the Spirit versus the letter.
- Chapter 5 - Middletown Bible Church
- whenever we fmd the word “glory” in the King James Bible, it may be translated .
Suggested News Resources
- The Perfection of English and the Making of the King James Bible
- In succinct but informative chapters, Campbell moves through the pre-history of the King James Bible, beginning with the seminal figure of John Wycliffe.
Suggested Web Resources
- 2 Corinthians 3 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)
- Free Bible Software, Blue,Letter,Bible,Paul's,Epistle,-,2,Corinthians,Chapter,3, KJV,King,James,Version,Do,we,begin,again,to,commend,ourselves?
- The Holy Bible - 2 Corinthians Chapter 3 (King James Version
- Jun 23, 2010 2 Corinthians Chapter 3: 1Do we begin again to commend ourselves?
- 2 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 1 - King James Bible Online
- Jul 22, 2011 The book of 2 Corinthians chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online.
Related searchesshah jahan accomplishments
battle of berlin the battle of halbe
boston consulting group
chia chia seed
alcopop advertising campaigns
don denkinger the call
parzival the text