realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 6
|6:1||We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.|
|6:2||(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)|
|6:3||Giving no offence in any thing, that the ministry be not blamed:|
|6:4||But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,|
|6:5||In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings;|
|6:6||By pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned,|
|6:7||By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,|
|6:8||By honour and dishonour, by evil report and good report: as deceivers, and yet true;|
|6:9||As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed;|
|6:10||As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.|
|6:11||O ye Corinthians, our mouth is open unto you, our heart is enlarged.|
|6:12||Ye are not straitened in us, but ye are straitened in your own bowels.|
|6:13||Now for a recompense in the same, (I speak as unto my children,) be ye also enlarged.|
|6:14||Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?|
|6:15||And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?|
|6:16||And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.|
|6:17||Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,|
|6:18||And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.|
Suggested News Resources
- Church News for the week of March 10
- According to II Corinthians 4:16, we do not gather for a beat down or discouragement but to find strength in the power of God. We will survive and ...
- Bible on Papal & Church Infallibility
- Malachi 2:6-8: “True instruction was in his mouth, and no wrong was found on his lips. ... The Holy Spirit is now given to all Christians (Jn.
- March 5 Religion Digest
- Worship Service, Sunday, 10 a.m. Kids' Celebration, Sunday, 10:30 a.
- Kanye and Paul in search of the King and His throne
- 18:4, 2 Cor 6:17-18). The lack of any warning against worldliness is not conducive toward keeping young people from the world. Our fear of being seen as judgmental comes with a very high cost.
- Can Jezebel's Witchcraft Really Make You Sick?
- I'm battling another cycle of infirmity right now and I know others who are facing similar attacks so I thought it wise to dust off the understanding of witchcraft's connection to infirmity so are not ignorant to the devil's devices (see 2 Cor.
Related searchesideogram chinese characters
dreaming of man made
catenane dna catenanes