realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 6
|6:1||We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.|
|6:2||(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)|
|6:3||Giving no offence in any thing, that the ministry be not blamed:|
|6:4||But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,|
|6:5||In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings;|
|6:6||By pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned,|
|6:7||By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,|
|6:8||By honour and dishonour, by evil report and good report: as deceivers, and yet true;|
|6:9||As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed;|
|6:10||As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.|
|6:11||O ye Corinthians, our mouth is open unto you, our heart is enlarged.|
|6:12||Ye are not straitened in us, but ye are straitened in your own bowels.|
|6:13||Now for a recompense in the same, (I speak as unto my children,) be ye also enlarged.|
|6:14||Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?|
|6:15||And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?|
|6:16||And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.|
|6:17||Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,|
|6:18||And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2 CORINTHIANS Main Theme: Correcting The Problem Church
- THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. 2 Corinthians Chapter 1. 1.
- A word-search puzzle from the Bible Pages. Theme: 2 Corinthians 3
- Jul 25, 2011 SECOND, CORINTHIANS, CHAPTER, THREE, APOSTLE, PAUL, OLD, An essay on 2 Corinthians 3:6-8: www.biblepages.web.s
- John - Bible study commentary, notes, questions, and comments
- Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6. Chapter 7 Notes to the reader: I have chosen not to include the Bible text in these notes (please use your Bible to . Of course He was (Matthew 20:28; John 13:1-6; 2 Corinthians 8:9; ..
- Is Your Church the Right One
- us in English (Psalm 12:6-‐7; Matthew 24:35; 1 Peter 1:25). written Word, the King James Bible (1 Corinthians 13:8-‐13; 2 Timothy 3:15-‐17; 2 Peter.
- Chapter 5 - Middletown Bible Church
- whenever we fmd the word “glory” in the King James Bible, it may be translated. ( 2 Cor. 10:17 in himself but everything in Christ (2 Corinthians 6:10; 8:9).
Suggested News Resources
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011
- Steve continued his message on the King James version of the Bible as the preserved word of God. He reminded us the scriptures are clear that we are not to add to or take away from the word of God.
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 4, 2011
- One must be born again (2 Corinthians 5:17). 2) Jesus is the Head of His Body, the Church. The duty of the church is to carry out the instructions of Christ (Colossians 1:18, 2:19).
- First in Print: Your Views: Fowler on the spirit of hood, evil
- 1st- Corinthians C-12-V-3: If you can't say that then you need to make a very fast read and do of Romans C-10-Vs- 9—13. All my scripture's are taken from the King James Version of the Holy Bible.
Suggested Web Resources
- 2 Corinthians, Chapter 6 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- King James Version Study Bible, Red-letter Edition Chapter 6.
- The Holy Bible - 2 Corinthians Chapter 6 (King James Version
- Jun 23, 2010 2 Corinthians Chapter 6: 1We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.
- 2 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 5 - King James Bible Online
- The book of 2 Corinthians chapter 5 from the King James Bible Online.
Related searchestumor tumor types malignant vs benign
spiritual possession religious views
vikram batra point 4875
fa premier league top scorers
henri poincar life
david langford basilisks