realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 9
|9:1||For as touching the ministering to the saints, it is superfluous for me to write to you:|
|9:2||For I know the forwardness of your mind, for which I boast of you to them of Macedonia, that Achaia was ready a year ago; and your zeal hath provoked very many.|
|9:3||Yet have I sent the brethren, lest our boasting of you should be in vain in this behalf; that, as I said, ye may be ready:|
|9:4||Lest haply if they of Macedonia come with me, and find you unprepared, we (that we say not, ye) should be ashamed in this same confident boasting.|
|9:5||Therefore I thought it necessary to exhort the brethren, that they would go before unto you, and make up before hand your bounty, whereof ye had notice before, that the same might be ready, as a matter of bounty, and not as of covetousness.|
|9:6||But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.|
|9:7||Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.|
|9:8||And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:|
|9:9||(As it is written, He hath dispersed abroad; he hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever.|
|9:10||Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness;)|
|9:11||Being enriched in every thing to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving to God.|
|9:12||For the administration of this service not only supplieth the want of the saints, but is abundant also by many thanksgivings unto God;|
|9:13||Whiles by the experiment of this ministration they glorify God for your professed subjection unto the gospel of Christ, and for your liberal distribution unto them, and unto all men;|
|9:14||And by their prayer for you, which long after you for the exceeding grace of God in you.|
|9:15||Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2 CORINTHIANS Main Theme: Correcting The Problem Church
- Philippi, cross reference 2 Corinthians 11:9 with Philippians 4:15; also, some THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. 2 Corinthians Chapter 1. 1.
- Chapter 5 - Middletown Bible Church
- whenever we fmd the word “glory” in the King James Bible, it may be translated God who is Almighty and All-Powerful (2 Cor. 12:9-10).
- Is Your Church the Right One
- written Word, the King James Bible (1 Corinthians 13:8-‐13; 2 Timothy 3:16-‐ 17; 2 Corinthians 13:14; Ephesians 2:18; Colossians 2:8-‐9; 1 John 5:7).
- An Urgent Plea for Christian - The Bible For Today HomePage
- The Defined King Ja. The Defined King James Bible mes Bible. 2.
Suggested News Resources
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011
- Steve continued his message on the King James version of the Bible as the preserved word of God. He reminded us the scriptures are clear that we are not to add to or take away from the word of God.
- KING NEBUCHADNEZZAR TO ENTER HEAVEN WITHOUT MANY ARCHBISHOPS? --- Part One.
- Please Jonah 1:4-16 from the King James Version of the bible to understand the drama of this account. These seamen will therefore surprise many to be found in Heaven.
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 4, 2011
- One must be born again (2 Corinthians 5:17). 2) Jesus is the Head of His Body, the Church. The duty of the church is to carry out the instructions of Christ (Colossians 1:18, 2:19).
- First in Print: Your Views: Fowler on the spirit of hood, evil
- 1st- Corinthians C-12-V-3: If you can't say that then you need to make a very fast read and do of Romans C-10-Vs- 9—13. All my scripture's are taken from the King James Version of the Holy Bible.
Suggested Web Resources
- 2 Corinthians 9 KJV - For as touching the ministering to the - Bible
- Enter the Bible passage (e.g., John 3:16), keyword (e.
- 2 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 1 - King James Bible Online
- Jul 22, 2011 The book of 2 Corinthians chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online.
- .: 2 Corinthians, Chapter 9 - Searchable Online King James Bible
- 2 Corinthians, Chapter 9 - Searchable Online King James Bible - Searchable online King James Bible and related resources.
boris de rachewiltz
hattusa early history of the city
sir ronald irish
festival of britain design
john calvin usury and capitalism