realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 10
|10:1||Now I Paul myself beseech you by the meekness and gentleness of Christ, who in presence am base among you, but being absent am bold toward you:|
|10:2||But I beseech you, that I may not be bold when I am present with that confidence, wherewith I think to be bold against some, which think of us as if we walked according to the flesh.|
|10:3||For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:|
|10:4||(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)|
|10:5||Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;|
|10:6||And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.|
|10:7||Do ye look on things after the outward appearance? If any man trust to himself that he is Christ's, let him of himself think this again, that, as he is Christ's, even so are we Christ's.|
|10:8||For though I should boast somewhat more of our authority, which the Lord hath given us for edification, and not for your destruction, I should not be ashamed:|
|10:9||That I may not seem as if I would terrify you by letters.|
|10:10||For his letters, say they, are weighty and powerful; but his bodily presence is weak, and his speech contemptible.|
|10:11||Let such an one think this, that, such as we are in word by letters when we are absent, such will we be also in deed when we are present.|
|10:12||For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.|
|10:13||But we will not boast of things without our measure, but according to the measure of the rule which God hath distributed to us, a measure to reach even unto you.|
|10:14||For we stretch not ourselves beyond our measure, as though we reached not unto you: for we are come as far as to you also in preaching the gospel of Christ:|
|10:15||Not boasting of things without our measure, that is, of other men's labours; but having hope, when your faith is increased, that we shall be enlarged by you according to our rule abundantly,|
|10:16||To preach the gospel in the regions beyond you, and not to boast in another man's line of things made ready to our hand.|
|10:17||But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.|
|10:18||For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2 CORINTHIANS Main Theme: Correcting The Problem Church
- THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD.
- Chapter 5 - Middletown Bible Church
- whenever we fmd the word “glory” in the King James Bible, it may be translated. ( 2 Cor. 10:17; compare l Cor.
- John - Bible study commentary, notes, questions, and comments
- Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12 The true God of the Bible is one God, but con- sists of . Of course He was (Matthew 20:28; John 13:1-6; 2 Corinthians 8:9; .. King points out that the word for “comprehend” does not necessarily mean to .
- An Urgent Plea for Christian - The Bible For Today HomePage
- Satan's “strong holds” (2 Corinthians 10:4). Satan hates the King James Bible. His diabolical genius conceived a dark scheme: the King James.
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version. The Holy Bible .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www.
Suggested News Resources
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011
- Steve continued his message on the King James version of the Bible as the preserved word of God. He reminded us the scriptures are clear that we are not to add to or take away from the word of God.
- Folk religion and life after death part 2
- the Bible (bumper sticker seen recently: “If it ain't King James it ain't Bible!”), etc., etc.
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 4, 2011
- One must be born again (2 Corinthians 5:17). 2) Jesus is the Head of His Body, the Church. The duty of the church is to carry out the instructions of Christ (Colossians 1:18, 2:19).
- First in Print: Your Views: Fowler on the spirit of hood, evil
- 1st- Corinthians C-12-V-3: If you can't say that then you need to make a very fast read and do of Romans C-10-Vs- 9—13. All my scripture's are taken from the King James Version of the Holy Bible.
Suggested Web Resources
- 2 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 1 - King James Bible Online
- Jul 22, 2011 The book of 2 Corinthians chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online.
Related searcheslira lebanon
the city of ember plot
autostereogram simple wallpaper autostereogram
national geospatial-intelligence agency past and present geoint activities
the invincibles rugby union
dream dictionary marsh