realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 11
|11:1||Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me.|
|11:2||For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.|
|11:3||But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtlety, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.|
|11:4||For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.|
|11:5||For I suppose I was not a whit behind the very chiefest apostles.|
|11:6||But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been thoroughly made manifest among you in all things.|
|11:7||Have I committed an offence in abasing myself that ye might be exalted, because I have preached to you the gospel of God freely?|
|11:8||I robbed other churches, taking wages of them, to do you service.|
|11:9||And when I was present with you, and wanted, I was chargeable to no man: for that which was lacking to me the brethren which came from Macedonia supplied: and in all things I have kept myself from being burdensome unto you, and so will I keep myself.|
|11:10||As the truth of Christ is in me, no man shall stop me of this boasting in the regions of Achaia.|
|11:11||Wherefore? because I love you not? God knoweth.|
|11:12||But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.|
|11:13||For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.|
|11:14||And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.|
|11:15||Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.|
|11:16||I say again, Let no man think me a fool; if otherwise, yet as a fool receive me, that I may boast myself a little.|
|11:17||That which I speak, I speak it not after the Lord, but as it were foolishly, in this confidence of boasting.|
|11:18||Seeing that many glory after the flesh, I will glory also.|
|11:19||For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise.|
|11:20||For ye suffer, if a man bring you into bondage, if a man devour you, if a man take of you, if a man exalt himself, if a man smite you on the face.|
|11:21||I speak as concerning reproach, as though we had been weak. Howbeit whereinsoever any is bold, (I speak foolishly,) I am bold also.|
|11:22||Are they Hebrews? so am I. Are they Israelites? so am I. Are they the seed of Abraham? so am I.|
|11:23||Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.|
|11:24||Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one.|
|11:25||Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;|
|11:26||In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;|
|11:27||In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness.|
|11:28||Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches.|
|11:29||Who is weak, and I am not weak? who is offended, and I burn not?|
|11:30||If I must needs glory, I will glory of the things which concern mine infirmities.|
|11:31||The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.|
|11:32||In Damascus the governor under Aretas the king kept the city of the Damascenes with a garrison, desirous to apprehend me:|
|11:33||And through a window in a basket was I let down by the wall, and escaped his hands.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Paul's Letters to a Troubled Church: 1 & 2 Corinthinthians - Ibiblio
- 2 Corinthians 11 ... NET Bible: New English Translation, Second Beta Edition ... 2 .
- The King James Holy Bible - Universal Life Church
- The text of the King James Version (KJV) of the Holy Bible (also called the .... Samuel [2 Sam 11:25], nay as the great Commander charged his soldiers in a certain .... [1 Cor 14] The Apostle excepteth no tongue; not Hebrew the ancientest , not.
- Paul's Letters to a Troubled Church: 1 & 2 Corinthinthians - Bible.org
- 2 Corinthians 11 ... NET Bible: New English Translation, Second Beta Edition ... Paragraph and chapter divisions are not inspired, but they do aid us in ...
- New Testament Seminary Student Study Guide - The Church of
- 2 Corinthians 12–13 Paul Is Caught Up into the Third Heaven . . 130 .....
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible. Society, New York ... All verses and references are given in standard form of Book, Chapter: Verse -- as ...
Suggested News Resources
- Church News for the week of March 10
- According to II Corinthians 4:16, we do not gather for a beat down or discouragement but to find strength in the power of God. We will survive and ...
- Bible on Papal & Church Infallibility
- To the contrary: the prophets received their inspiration by the Holy Spirit (2 Chron. 24:20; Neh. 9:30; Zech.
- March 5 Religion Digest
- Benicia Lutheran Church: 201 Raymond Drive, Benicia; 9:30 a.m. Lutheran Worship Service each Sunday; Bible Study at 8:30 a.
- Can Jezebel's Witchcraft Really Make You Sick?
- I'm battling another cycle of infirmity right now and I know others who are facing similar attacks so I thought it wise to dust off the understanding of witchcraft's connection to infirmity so are not ignorant to the devil's devices (see 2 Cor.
- Faith In Brooklyn for Feb. 11
- His latest album, “From the Borough of Kings” (Positone Records), was released in 2014. Performing at Jazz Vespers on March 13 will be Charisa the ViolinDiva and Roswitha. Charisa Rouse, popularly known as the ViolinDiva, is a progressive jazz artist, ...
Suggested Web Resources
- 2 Corinthians, Chapter 11 (King James Bible) • Christian Answers
- Chapter 11. 1 Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me. 2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have ...
- 2 Corinthians 11 - Paul and the False Apostles - I hope - Bible
- 2 Corinthians 11New International Version (NIV) .... 32 In Damascus the governor under King Aretas had the city of the Damascenes guarded in order to arrest ...
- 2-kings chapter 11 kjv - King James Bible
- 1 And when Athaliah the mother of Ahaziah saw that her son was dead, she arose and destroyed all the seed royal. 2 But Jehosheba, the daughter of king ...
- I Corinthians 11, New King James Version (NKJV) | Chapter 11 | The
- 2Now I praise you, brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions just as I delivered them to you. 3But I want you to know that #Eph. 1:22; ...
- 2 Corinthians 11:14 And no wonder, for Satan himself - Bible
- King James Bible ... NET Bible And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. ...
Related searchesadlerian neo-adlerian
e-gold regulatory challenges
mamertines capture of messana
an giang province administration