realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 13
|13:1||This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.|
|13:2||I told you before, and foretell you, as if I were present, the second time; and being absent now I write to them which heretofore have sinned, and to all other, that, if I come again, I will not spare:|
|13:3||Since ye seek a proof of Christ speaking in me, which to you-ward is not weak, but is mighty in you.|
|13:4||For though he was crucified through weakness, yet he liveth by the power of God. For we also are weak in him, but we shall live with him by the power of God toward you.|
|13:5||Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?|
|13:6||But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates.|
|13:7||Now I pray to God that ye do no evil; not that we should appear approved, but that ye should do that which is honest, though we be as reprobates.|
|13:8||For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.|
|13:9||For we are glad, when we are weak, and ye are strong: and this also we wish, even your perfection.|
|13:10||Therefore I write these things being absent, lest being present I should use sharpness, according to the power which the Lord hath given me to edification, and not to destruction.|
|13:11||Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.|
|13:12||Greet one another with an holy kiss.|
|13:13||All the saints salute you.|
|13:14||The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2 CORINTHIANS Main Theme: Correcting The Problem Church
- THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. 2 Corinthians Chapter 1 .
- Bible Verses
- Song of Songs 2: 10-13 The Bible, King James Version, at the Electronic Text Center. A reading from First Corinthians, Chapter 13, Verses 4 to 13.
- Is Your Church the Right One
- written Word, the King James Bible (1 Corinthians 13:8-‐13; 2 Timothy 3:15-‐17; 2 Peter. 1:19-‐21).
- A word-search puzzle from the Bible Pages. Theme: 2 Corinthians 3
- Jul 25, 2011 SECOND, CORINTHIANS, CHAPTER, THREE, APOSTLE, PAUL, OLD, An essay on 2 Corinthians 3:6-8: www.biblepages.web.s
- An Urgent Plea for Christian - The Bible For Today HomePage
- The Defined King Ja. The Defined King James Bible mes Bible. 2.
Suggested News Resources
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011
- Steve continued his message on the King James version of the Bible as the preserved word of God. He reminded us the scriptures are clear that we are not to add to or take away from the word of God.
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 4, 2011
- One must be born again (2 Corinthians 5:17). 2) Jesus is the Head of His Body, the Church. The duty of the church is to carry out the instructions of Christ (Colossians 1:18, 2:19).
- First in Print: Your Views: Fowler on the spirit of hood, evil
- 1st- Corinthians C-12-V-3: If you can't say that then you need to make a very fast read and do of Romans C-10-Vs- 9—13. All my scripture's are taken from the King James Version of the Holy Bible.
Suggested Web Resources
- 2 Corinthians, Chapter 13 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- The Web Bible Study Center, provided by ChristianAnswers.
- 1 Corinthians 13:4 Love is patient, love is kind - Online Parallel Bible
- King James Bible compare Romans 2:4; Romans 9:22; 2 Corinthians 6:6; Galatians 5:22; Ephesians 4:2; Acts 7:9; Acts 17:5; James 4:2, "ye kill and envy. .. 2:1-5.
- The Holy Bible - 2 Corinthians Chapter 13 (King James Version
- Jun 23, 2010 2 Corinthians Chapter 13: 1This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.
- 1 Corinthians 13 NIV - If I speak in the tongues of men or of - Bible
- Enter the Bible passage (e.g., John 3:16), keyword (e.
- 2 Corinthians, from The holy Bible, King James version
- 2 Corinthians, from The holy Bible, King James version 2 Corinthians, chapter 11; Chapter 12 2 Corinthians, chapter 12; Chapter 13 2 Corinthians, chapter 13.
Related searchesphotographic film history of film
kalmykia natural resources
prelude to the afternoon of a faun