realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 1
|1:1||Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)|
|1:2||And all the brethren which are with me, unto the churches of Galatia:|
|1:3||Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,|
|1:4||Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:|
|1:5||To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.|
|1:6||I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:|
|1:7||Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.|
|1:8||But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.|
|1:9||As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.|
|1:10||For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.|
|1:11||But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.|
|1:12||For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.|
|1:13||For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:|
|1:14||And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.|
|1:15||But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,|
|1:16||To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:|
|1:17||Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.|
|1:18||Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.|
|1:19||But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother.|
|1:20||Now the things which I write unto you, behold, before God, I lie not.|
|1:21||Afterwards I came into the regions of Syria and Cilicia;|
|1:22||And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ:|
|1:23||But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.|
|1:24||And they glorified God in me.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- GALATIANS Main Theme: Justification by Faith Primary Reference
- THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. Galatians Chapter 1. 1.
- Table of Contents
- USING VARIOUS TRANSLATIONS FOR BIBLE STUDY Page 6 .. THE LETTER OF GALATIANS CHAPTER 1 King James Version.
- Simple answers to difficult question.
- blood: Galatians chapter 1 King James Version. We know that Paul letter to the Galatians is his first letter. But in the bible it is not the first but Romans is the first.
- Table of Contents
- THE LETTER OF GALATIANS CHAPTER 6 King James Version. GALATIANS 6: [ 1] Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of what Christ commanded us to do.
- An Urgent Plea for Christian - The Bible For Today HomePage
- accursed (Galatians 1:6-9). The King James Bible is one of God's greatest gifts. It is the culminating Gem of the Sixteenth Century.
Suggested News Resources
- Colne Valley district news
- Maureen Weaving was the pianist. The Rev Robin Townsend led the Holy Communion service at St James' Parish Church, assisted by Raymond Denton. The lessons for Romans, chapter 12, verses 1-8, Life in God's service, was read by Peter Gilbert.
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
Suggested Web Resources
- GALATIANS CHAPTER 1 - King James Bible Online
- Jul 19, 2011 The book of Galatians chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online.
- Galatians 1 NKJV - Greeting Paul an apostle not from men - Bible
- Enter the Bible passage (e.g., John 3:16), keyword (e.
- The Book of Galatians, Chapter 1 - Online Bible
- Galatians, Chapter 1 from the Online King James Version (KJV) of the Bible. Read Galatians, Chapter 1 as a resource for an online bible study course.