realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 1
|1:1||Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)|
|1:2||And all the brethren which are with me, unto the churches of Galatia:|
|1:3||Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,|
|1:4||Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:|
|1:5||To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.|
|1:6||I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:|
|1:7||Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.|
|1:8||But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.|
|1:9||As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.|
|1:10||For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.|
|1:11||But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.|
|1:12||For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.|
|1:13||For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:|
|1:14||And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.|
|1:15||But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,|
|1:16||To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:|
|1:17||Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.|
|1:18||Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.|
|1:19||But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother.|
|1:20||Now the things which I write unto you, behold, before God, I lie not.|
|1:21||Afterwards I came into the regions of Syria and Cilicia;|
|1:22||And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ:|
|1:23||But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.|
|1:24||And they glorified God in me.|
Suggested News Resources
- RUMORS, GOSSIP & UNFOUNDED TRUTHS: CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?
- The Kawasaki Z125 Pro weighs just under 225 pounds and has a two-gallon fuel capacity that should provide a decent range. The Kawasaki Z125 Pro has a ...
- Nostalgia: Era when life was all ale and hearty
- Servants in the households of noblemen expected a daily allowance of a gallon of beer, that is eight pints. And the best beer, made with a high proportion of malt barley, was very strong.
- Season 1, Episode 3 - "Whispered Secrets"
- Speaking of wacky, of course, Corso shows up earlier in the episode with his gal, gushing to Richie that she's the new Petula Clark.
- 'King Kong' captures New York City: 1933 review
- Tuesday, March 1, 2016, 12:00 PM. A; A; A ... “King Kong,” as spectacular a bolt of celluloid as has thrilled movie audiences in a couple of sophisticated seasons, is the product of a number of vivid imaginations.
Related searchesspade toothed whale
wu wei practice
caligula caligulas insanity
lost colony of roanoke island
seif adnan kanaan execution