realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 1
|1:1||Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)|
|1:2||And all the brethren which are with me, unto the churches of Galatia:|
|1:3||Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,|
|1:4||Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:|
|1:5||To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.|
|1:6||I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:|
|1:7||Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.|
|1:8||But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.|
|1:9||As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.|
|1:10||For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.|
|1:11||But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.|
|1:12||For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.|
|1:13||For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:|
|1:14||And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.|
|1:15||But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,|
|1:16||To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:|
|1:17||Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.|
|1:18||Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.|
|1:19||But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother.|
|1:20||Now the things which I write unto you, behold, before God, I lie not.|
|1:21||Afterwards I came into the regions of Syria and Cilicia;|
|1:22||And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ:|
|1:23||But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.|
|1:24||And they glorified God in me.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- GALATIANS Main Theme: Justification by Faith Primary Reference
- THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. Galatians Chapter 1. 1.
- Table of Contents
- USING VARIOUS TRANSLATIONS FOR BIBLE STUDY Page 6 .. THE LETTER OF GALATIANS CHAPTER 1 King James Version.
- Simple answers to difficult question.
- blood: Galatians chapter 1 King James Version. We know that Paul letter to the Galatians is his first letter. But in the bible it is not the first but Romans is the first.
- Table of Contents
- THE LETTER OF GALATIANS CHAPTER 6 King James Version. GALATIANS 6: [ 1] Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of what Christ commanded us to do.
- An Urgent Plea for Christian - The Bible For Today HomePage
- accursed (Galatians 1:6-9). The King James Bible is one of God's greatest gifts. It is the culminating Gem of the Sixteenth Century.
Suggested News Resources
- Colne Valley district news
- Maureen Weaving was the pianist. The Rev Robin Townsend led the Holy Communion service at St James' Parish Church, assisted by Raymond Denton. The lessons for Romans, chapter 12, verses 1-8, Life in God's service, was read by Peter Gilbert.
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
Suggested Web Resources
- GALATIANS CHAPTER 1 - King James Bible Online
- Jul 19, 2011 The book of Galatians chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online.
- Galatians 1 NKJV - Greeting Paul an apostle not from men - Bible
- Enter the Bible passage (e.g., John 3:16), keyword (e.
- The Book of Galatians, Chapter 1 - Online Bible
- Galatians, Chapter 1 from the Online King James Version (KJV) of the Bible. Read Galatians, Chapter 1 as a resource for an online bible study course.
Related searchesthe bad beginning plot
fox hunting costume
super bowl xxvii halftime show
dream dictionary mother
begging forms of begging
handloading accuracy tips
prostitution in new zealand