realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 6
|6:1||Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.|
|6:2||Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.|
|6:3||For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.|
|6:4||But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.|
|6:5||For every man shall bear his own burden.|
|6:6||Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.|
|6:7||Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.|
|6:8||For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.|
|6:9||And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.|
|6:10||As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.|
|6:11||Ye see how large a letter I have written unto you with mine own hand.|
|6:12||As many as desire to make a fair show in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.|
|6:13||For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.|
|6:14||But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.|
|6:15||For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.|
|6:16||And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.|
|6:17||From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.|
|6:18||Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Table of Contents
- In Your Group Read Galatians chapter six (aloud) in a modern translation or read it in the King James Version THE LETTER OF GALATIANS CHAPTER 6 King James Version. GALATIANS 6:  commanded us to do.
- GALATIANS Main Theme: Justification by Faith Primary Reference
- THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. Galatians Chapter 1. 1.
- Table of Contents
- chapter. THE LETTER OF GALATIANS CHAPTER 5 King James Version  For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.  Bible).
- Bible - King James Version NT
- Scot, King James VI, who became James I of England. He was . 6.
- GOD IS NOT MOCKED
- Open your Bibles with me tonight to Paul's letter to the Galatians. We will begin by reading chapter 6 verses 7 and 8: "Do not be deceived: God cannot be ..
Suggested News Resources
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
Suggested Web Resources
- Galatians, Chapter 6 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- King James Version Study Bible, Red-letter Edition Chapter 6.
- GALATIANS CHAPTER 6 (1611 KING JAMES BIBLE)
- The book of Galatians chapter 6 from the 1611 King James Bible Online.
- GALATIANS CHAPTER 6 - King James Bible Online
- The book of Galatians chapter 6 from the King James Bible Online.
- Galatians, from The holy Bible, King James version
- Galatians, from The holy Bible, King James version chapter 3; Chapter 4 Galatians, chapter 4; Chapter 5 Galatians, chapter 5; Chapter 6 Galatians, chapter 6.
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about ghost
south ossetia geography
bowdoin college bowdoin trivia
freedom of services
mount tambora pyroclastic flow