realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 6
|6:1||Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.|
|6:2||Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.|
|6:3||For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.|
|6:4||But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.|
|6:5||For every man shall bear his own burden.|
|6:6||Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.|
|6:7||Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.|
|6:8||For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.|
|6:9||And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.|
|6:10||As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.|
|6:11||Ye see how large a letter I have written unto you with mine own hand.|
|6:12||As many as desire to make a fair show in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.|
|6:13||For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.|
|6:14||But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.|
|6:15||For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.|
|6:16||And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.|
|6:17||From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.|
|6:18||Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.|
Suggested News Resources
- Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton lead the mourners at Nancy Reagan's funeral
- There is another gal I love who is a nest builder. If she was stuck three days in a hotel room she'd manage to make it home sweet home.
- Anomalisa, film review: Charlie Kaufman brings new depths to animation
- "Well, Brian, congratulations. You've succeeded in convincing me that you do have the most tedious f**king job in England," the renegade anti-hero played by David Thewlis tells the security guard (Peter Wight) he befriends in Mike Leigh's 1993 film, Naked.
- Has DC Hit the Mark With Their Casting in Batman v Superman and the DCEU?
- From (at the time) relative unknown actors like Henry Cavill and Gal Gadot to Oscar caliber stars like Ben Affleck, Will Smith and Jared Leto, Warner Bros.
- Dialogue on Mortal & Venial Sin
- Galatians 5:21 in RSV does not read the way you cited the verse above. It says: “those who do such things.” That would seem to support the Catholic strict position on these sins.
- TV highlights for March 6-12: 'Downton Abbey' finale
- □Season 2 of “I Am Cait” has Caitlyn Jenner and her gal pals embarking on a cross-country road trip. Among the stops: the Grand ...
Related searchesroman assemblies tribal assembly
battle of yamazaki
staraya russa history
finger millet cultivation