realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 6
|6:1||Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.|
|6:2||Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.|
|6:3||For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.|
|6:4||But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.|
|6:5||For every man shall bear his own burden.|
|6:6||Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.|
|6:7||Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.|
|6:8||For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.|
|6:9||And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.|
|6:10||As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.|
|6:11||Ye see how large a letter I have written unto you with mine own hand.|
|6:12||As many as desire to make a fair show in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.|
|6:13||For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.|
|6:14||But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.|
|6:15||For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.|
|6:16||And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.|
|6:17||From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.|
|6:18||Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Table of Contents
- In Your Group Read Galatians chapter six (aloud) in a modern translation or read it in the King James Version THE LETTER OF GALATIANS CHAPTER 6 King James Version. GALATIANS 6:  commanded us to do.
- GALATIANS Main Theme: Justification by Faith Primary Reference
- THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. Galatians Chapter 1. 1.
- Table of Contents
- chapter. THE LETTER OF GALATIANS CHAPTER 5 King James Version  For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.  Bible).
- Bible - King James Version NT
- Scot, King James VI, who became James I of England. He was . 6.
- GOD IS NOT MOCKED
- Open your Bibles with me tonight to Paul's letter to the Galatians. We will begin by reading chapter 6 verses 7 and 8: "Do not be deceived: God cannot be ..
Suggested News Resources
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
Suggested Web Resources
- Galatians, Chapter 6 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- King James Version Study Bible, Red-letter Edition Chapter 6.
- GALATIANS CHAPTER 6 (1611 KING JAMES BIBLE)
- The book of Galatians chapter 6 from the 1611 King James Bible Online.
- GALATIANS CHAPTER 6 - King James Bible Online
- The book of Galatians chapter 6 from the King James Bible Online.
- Galatians, from The holy Bible, King James version
- Galatians, from The holy Bible, King James version chapter 3; Chapter 4 Galatians, chapter 4; Chapter 5 Galatians, chapter 5; Chapter 6 Galatians, chapter 6.
Related searchessaved by the bell nicki kapowski
stanbul places to visit
britain in bloom winners
makati city population
proton pump inhibitor adverse effects
ruby on rails philosophy
greek language vowel sounds