realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Ephesians, Chapter 1
|1:1||Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:|
|1:2||Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.|
|1:3||Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:|
|1:4||According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:|
|1:5||Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,|
|1:6||To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.|
|1:7||In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;|
|1:8||Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;|
|1:9||Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:|
|1:10||That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:|
|1:11||In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:|
|1:12||That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.|
|1:13||In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,|
|1:14||Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.|
|1:15||Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,|
|1:16||Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;|
|1:17||That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:|
|1:18||The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,|
|1:19||And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,|
|1:20||Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,|
|1:21||Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:|
|1:22||And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,|
|1:23||Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ephesians Chapter 1 Bible Study
- 1. What stood out most to you in this chapter? 2.
- EPHESIANS Main Theme: Built up in Christ Primary Reference
- SCRIPTURE VERSES AND SCRIPTURE TEXT FROM. THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. Ephesians Chapter 1.
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www. ..
- Bible - King James Version NT
- Scot, King James VI, who became James I of England. He was MATTHEW. CHAPTER 1.
- THINKING THROUGH THESSALONIANS
- a common King James Bible,. (2) Outlines-Outlines of both of the Thessalonian letters, and all of the chapters are given.
Suggested News Resources
- Bachmann faces theological question about submissive wives at debate
- I don't think that's in the Ephesians passage." In the King James Version, the first mass-produced English translation of the Bible, the word is translated as "submit.
Suggested Web Resources
- EPHESIANS CHAPTER 1 - King James Bible Online
- The book of Ephesians chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online.
- EPHESIANS CHAPTER 1 (1611 KING JAMES BIBLE)
- The book of Ephesians chapter 1 from the 1611 King James Bible Online.
- Ephesians Chapter 1 Comments - King James Bible Online
- Comments on the book of Ephesians chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online .
- .: Ephesians, Chapter 1 - Searchable Online King James Bible
- Ephesians, Chapter 1 - Searchable Online King James Bible - Searchable online King James Bible and related resources.
Related searchesjohn and gertrude hunt
body image causes and influences
harold lloyd renewed interest
cavity magnetron applications