realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Ephesians, Chapter 5
|5:1||Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;|
|5:2||And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.|
|5:3||But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;|
|5:4||Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.|
|5:5||For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.|
|5:6||Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.|
|5:7||Be not ye therefore partakers with them.|
|5:8||For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:|
|5:9||(For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)|
|5:10||Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.|
|5:11||And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.|
|5:12||For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.|
|5:13||But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.|
|5:14||Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.|
|5:15||See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,|
|5:16||Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.|
|5:17||Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.|
|5:18||And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;|
|5:19||Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;|
|5:20||Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;|
|5:21||Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.|
|5:22||Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.|
|5:23||For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.|
|5:24||Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.|
|5:25||Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;|
|5:26||That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,|
|5:27||That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.|
|5:28||So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.|
|5:29||For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:|
|5:30||For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.|
|5:31||For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.|
|5:32||This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.|
|5:33||Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ephesians Chapter 1 Bible Study
- 5. What does Paul mean when he says we were “predestined”? Verses 4r5, 11.
- EPHESIANS Main Theme: Built up in Christ Primary Reference
- THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD.
- Answering Christian Apologists: Ephesians 5:21-24 and it's true
- Or does it mean more like "submit one to another" (as the King James expresses it), . John Wesley's Explanatory Notes on the Whole Bible, Ephesians 5:22 ..
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www. ...
- John - Bible study commentary, notes, questions, and comments
- Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6 Notes to the reader: I have chosen not to include the Bible text in these notes .. 1:10-13; 12:12-20, 25-27; Eph. 4:1-4; etc.
Suggested News Resources
- Church news for Thursday, Sept. 22, 2011
- Brad, “God's Plan for Marriage: Part 2” taken from Ephesians 5:22-33. The evening message from 1 Corinthians 8 was entitled “Limits of Our Liberty.” Pray for Randy and Anna Thompson and daughter, Lilianna; JD Jones, Bro.
Suggested Web Resources
- King James Version: Ephesians: Ephesians Chapter 5
- King James Version: Ephesians Chapter 5. 1 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;.
- EPHESIANS CHAPTER 5 - King James Bible Online
- Aug 1, 2011 The book of Ephesians chapter 5 from the King James Bible Online.
- .: Ephesians, Chapter 5 - Searchable Online King James Bible
- Ephesians, Chapter 5 - Searchable Online King James Bible - Searchable online King James Bible and related resources.
Related searchesscapula borders
inner mongolia geography
katharine jane russell
jianzi how to play