realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Ephesians, Chapter 5
|5:1||Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;|
|5:2||And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.|
|5:3||But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;|
|5:4||Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.|
|5:5||For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.|
|5:6||Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.|
|5:7||Be not ye therefore partakers with them.|
|5:8||For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:|
|5:9||(For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)|
|5:10||Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.|
|5:11||And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.|
|5:12||For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.|
|5:13||But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.|
|5:14||Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.|
|5:15||See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,|
|5:16||Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.|
|5:17||Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.|
|5:18||And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;|
|5:19||Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;|
|5:20||Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;|
|5:21||Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.|
|5:22||Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.|
|5:23||For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.|
|5:24||Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.|
|5:25||Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;|
|5:26||That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,|
|5:27||That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.|
|5:28||So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.|
|5:29||For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:|
|5:30||For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.|
|5:31||For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.|
|5:32||This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.|
|5:33||Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ephesians Chapter 1 Bible Study
- 5. What does Paul mean when he says we were “predestined”? Verses 4r5, 11.
- EPHESIANS Main Theme: Built up in Christ Primary Reference
- THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD.
- Answering Christian Apologists: Ephesians 5:21-24 and it's true
- Or does it mean more like "submit one to another" (as the King James expresses it), . John Wesley's Explanatory Notes on the Whole Bible, Ephesians 5:22 ..
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www. ...
- John - Bible study commentary, notes, questions, and comments
- Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6 Notes to the reader: I have chosen not to include the Bible text in these notes .. 1:10-13; 12:12-20, 25-27; Eph. 4:1-4; etc.
Suggested News Resources
- Church news for Thursday, Sept. 22, 2011
- Brad, “God's Plan for Marriage: Part 2” taken from Ephesians 5:22-33. The evening message from 1 Corinthians 8 was entitled “Limits of Our Liberty.” Pray for Randy and Anna Thompson and daughter, Lilianna; JD Jones, Bro.
Suggested Web Resources
- King James Version: Ephesians: Ephesians Chapter 5
- King James Version: Ephesians Chapter 5. 1 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;.
- EPHESIANS CHAPTER 5 - King James Bible Online
- Aug 1, 2011 The book of Ephesians chapter 5 from the King James Bible Online.
- .: Ephesians, Chapter 5 - Searchable Online King James Bible
- Ephesians, Chapter 5 - Searchable Online King James Bible - Searchable online King James Bible and related resources.
Related searchescollagen types of collagen
betrayal psychology of betrayal
union cypress railroad
li ka shing lis businesses
buddhism in numbers
golem in popular culture
dream interpretation adversary