realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Ephesians, Chapter 6
|6:1||Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.|
|6:2||Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise;|
|6:3||That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.|
|6:4||And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.|
|6:5||Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;|
|6:6||Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;|
|6:7||With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:|
|6:8||Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.|
|6:9||And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.|
|6:10||Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.|
|6:11||Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.|
|6:12||For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.|
|6:13||Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.|
|6:14||Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;|
|6:15||And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;|
|6:16||Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.|
|6:17||And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:|
|6:18||Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;|
|6:19||And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,|
|6:20||For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.|
|6:21||But that ye also may know my affairs, and how I do, Tychicus, a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known to you all things:|
|6:22||Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that ye might know our affairs, and that he might comfort your hearts.|
|6:23||Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.|
|6:24||Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ephesians Chapter 1 Bible Study
- were “predestined”? Verses 4r5, 11. 6.
- EPHESIANS Main Theme: Built up in Christ Primary Reference
- THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. Ephesians Chapter 1. 1.
- inspire jul-11 - Copy
- anniversary of the translation of the King James Bible.
- JOSHUA JUDGES RUTH
- conflict and conquest (Ephesians 6:10-20; Galatians 5:25; 2. Corinthians Chapter 10 — Joshua conquers 5 kings of the Amorites (v. 5) as he Standard Bible Encyclopedia takes this position.
- Ephesians Sermon Outlines
- As James wrote, “every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down Lit., “in the heavenlies”, a phrase found only in Ephesians (1:3; 2:6; 3:10; 6:12) following outline of the book as presented in The Bible Exposition Commentary, Volume B.
Suggested News Resources
- Church news for Thursday, Sept. 22, 2011
- Brad, “God's Plan for Marriage: Part 2” taken from Ephesians 5:22-33. The evening message from 1 Corinthians 8 was entitled “Limits of Our Liberty.” Pray for Randy and Anna Thompson and daughter, Lilianna; JD Jones, Bro.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ephesians, Chapter 6 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- Chapter 6. 1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. 2 Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise;.
- The Holy Bible - Ephesians Chapter 6 (King James Version
- Jun 22, 2010 Ephesians Chapter 6: 1Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.
- EPHESIANS CHAPTER 6 - King James Bible Online
- Aug 9, 2011 The book of Ephesians chapter 6 from the King James Bible Online.
- Ephesians Chapter 6 Comments - King James Bible Online
- Comments on the book of Ephesians chapter 6 from the King James Bible Online .
- Ephesians 6 NIV - Children, obey your parents in the - Bible Gateway
- Enter the Bible passage (e.g., John 3:16), keyword (e.
Related searchesdna replication equation
gefitinib mechanism of action
marcie postmodern interpretations
van mid size vans