realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 1
|1:1||Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons:|
|1:2||Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.|
|1:3||I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,|
|1:4||Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy,|
|1:5||For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now;|
|1:6||Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:|
|1:7||Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace.|
|1:8||For God is my record, how greatly I long after you all in the bowels of Jesus Christ.|
|1:9||And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;|
|1:10||That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ;|
|1:11||Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.|
|1:12||But I would ye should understand, brethren, that the things which happened unto me have fallen out rather unto the furtherance of the gospel;|
|1:13||So that my bonds in Christ are manifest in all the palace, and in all other places;|
|1:14||And many of the brethren in the Lord, waxing confident by my bonds, are much more bold to speak the word without fear.|
|1:15||Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will:|
|1:16||The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds:|
|1:17||But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel.|
|1:18||What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.|
|1:19||For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,|
|1:20||According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.|
|1:21||For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.|
|1:22||But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.|
|1:23||For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:|
|1:24||Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you.|
|1:25||And having this confidence, I know that I shall abide and continue with you all for your furtherance and joy of faith;|
|1:26||That your rejoicing may be more abundant in Jesus Christ for me by my coming to you again.|
|1:27||Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;|
|1:28||And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God.|
|1:29||For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;|
|1:30||Having the same conflict which ye saw in me, and now hear to be in me.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PHILIPPIANS Main Theme: Pursuing Christ likeness Primary
- THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. Philippians Chapter 1. 1.
- 13 Q A
- The. Language of The King James Bible discusses Liddell and Scott, the men chapter 1 of In Awe of Thy Word, as well as Chapter 1 in The Language of The King “need” of “the Originall,” God would certainly make it available (Phil. 4:9).
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www. ..
- Bible - King James Version NT
- Scot, King James VI, who became James I of England. He was MATTHEW. CHAPTER 1.
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible. Society, New York All verses and references are given in standard form of Book, Chapter: Verse -- as much as yourself and to love God as the one and only God.
Suggested News Resources
- Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon's Son, Police Officer ...
- By Monica Alonzo By James King By James King By James King By James King By James King By James King By James King By James King By Monica Alonzo Fri., Aug.
- GCSE success for Kirklees pupils: List of school and college GCSE results
- GCSE results day at King James's High School, Almondbury. Some of the students celebrate their success at King James's. GCSE results day at Almondbury High School - Abbeygail Wibberley, Jayde Bentley, Ashleigh Cooke and Jodie Boyd.
- “PRAYER” A Biblical Essay by Bahir Victor
- James 1:5 Wisdom is not only about knowledge but also about the ability to make wise decisions in difficult circumstances. Whenever we need wisdom, we should pray to God, and He will generously supply us according to our need.
- Christ and Antichrist
- The King James Version, or the old (not the New) Revised Standard Version, for example, got it just right. The opening verse is a whole and complete sentence, indeed a separate sentence from verse two.
- 'Ask him why he doesn't believe in science'
- August 18, 2011 at 01:56 PM @ 1:56 - it's not a problem for mainstream religious folks to be agreeable to science. It's the fundamentalists, those who believe the Bible is exactly true (regardless of numerous translations and changes, right King James?
Suggested Web Resources
- PHILIPPIANS CHAPTER 1 - King James Bible Online
- Jul 2, 2011 The book of Philippians chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online.
- Philippians, Chapter 1 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- King James Version Study Bible, Red-letter Edition Chapter 1.
- Philippians 1 KJV - Paul and Timotheus the servants of - Bible
- Enter the Bible passage (e.g., John 3:16), keyword (e.
- Philippians Chapter 1 - King James Bible With Strong's Dictionary
- Philippians Chapter 1 - King James Bible with Strong.
Related searchesdhahran television
wedding music egyptian weddings
mara elena moyano
superior mesenteric artery
anthony mundine rugby league
410 bore uses