realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 2
|2:1||If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies,|
|2:2||Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.|
|2:3||Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.|
|2:4||Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.|
|2:5||Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:|
|2:6||Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:|
|2:7||But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:|
|2:8||And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.|
|2:9||Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:|
|2:10||That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;|
|2:11||And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.|
|2:12||Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.|
|2:13||For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.|
|2:14||Do all things without murmurings and disputings:|
|2:15||That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;|
|2:16||Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.|
|2:17||Yea, and if I be offered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all.|
|2:18||For the same cause also do ye joy, and rejoice with me.|
|2:19||But I trust in the Lord Jesus to send Timotheus shortly unto you, that I also may be of good comfort, when I know your state.|
|2:20||For I have no man likeminded, who will naturally care for your state.|
|2:21||For all seek their own, not the things which are Jesus Christ's.|
|2:22||But ye know the proof of him, that, as a son with the father, he hath served with me in the gospel.|
|2:23||Him therefore I hope to send presently, so soon as I shall see how it will go with me.|
|2:24||But I trust in the Lord that I also myself shall come shortly.|
|2:25||Yet I supposed it necessary to send to you Epaphroditus, my brother, and companion in labour, and fellowsoldier, but your messenger, and he that ministered to my wants.|
|2:26||For he longed after you all, and was full of heaviness, because that ye had heard that he had been sick.|
|2:27||For indeed he was sick nigh unto death: but God had mercy on him; and not on him only, but on me also, lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow.|
|2:28||I sent him therefore the more carefully, that, when ye see him again, ye may rejoice, and that I may be the less sorrowful.|
|2:29||Receive him therefore in the Lord with all gladness; and hold such in reputation:|
|2:30||Because for the work of Christ he was nigh unto death, not regarding his life, to supply your lack of service toward me.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PHILIPPIANS Main Theme: Pursuing Christ likeness Primary
- THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. Philippians Chapter 1. 1.
- The Holy Bible
- The Holy Bible. The Book of Genesis. King James Version.
- Bible - King James Version NT
- 2. The. Holy Bible.
- The 66 Books of the Bible
- Longest Book in the King James Bible = Psalms. Shortest Book in the King James Bible = 2 John. (verses) & 3 John (words).
- THREE NEW BOOKS FOR YOU! - The Bible For Today HomePage
- 2 fifteen chapters with questions on the following: 1. The King James Bible Q.– Does the wording “a thing to be grasped after” (Philippians 2:6) have any merit?
Suggested News Resources
- AGO CHAPTER NEWS [American Organist, The]
- Participating were Clair Johannsen, Ferree LeFevre, Carolyn Kerlin, Joy Ross, James Brinson, Mark King, and Mary Lou Eisenhower. Following the program, an elegant dinner was served to members and their guests.
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
- Community Milestones
- Brady is a 2009 graduate of East Forsyth High School and is the son of James Brady of King. Chrissy Holiday of Ambassador Girl Scout Troop 41035 has earned her Girl Scout Gold Award.
- England v India – as it happened
- sniffs Phil Sawyer. "This is all a dream, isn't it? I'm going to find myself sitting in the exam hall naked doing my O-levels any moment now, aren't I?
- England v India - day two as it happened
- The King Singers or something of that ilk playing on the radio which was permanently tuned to Radio 2 before it became cool, and the indignity of the barber placing a small plank of wood across the arms of the chair before you sat down.
Suggested Web Resources
- King James Version: Philippians: Philippians Chapter 2
- King James Version: Philippians Chapter 2.
- PHILIPPIANS CHAPTER 2 - King James Bible Online
- The book of Philippians chapter 2 from the King James Bible Online.
- Philippians Chapter 2 - King James Bible With Strong's Dictionary
- Philippians Chapter 2 - King James Bible with Strong. The Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Philippians. Chapter 2.
Related searchesbarton-le-clay the speed the plough
betel nut effects on health
list of extinct mammals primates
korfball how to play