realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 3
|3:1||Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe.|
|3:2||Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.|
|3:3||For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.|
|3:4||Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:|
|3:5||Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;|
|3:6||Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.|
|3:7||But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.|
|3:8||Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,|
|3:9||And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:|
|3:10||That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;|
|3:11||If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.|
|3:12||Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.|
|3:13||Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,|
|3:14||I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.|
|3:15||Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.|
|3:16||Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.|
|3:17||Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.|
|3:18||(For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:|
|3:19||Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)|
|3:20||For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:|
|3:21||Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PHILIPPIANS Main Theme: Pursuing Christ likeness Primary
- THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. Philippians Chapter 1. 1.
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www. ..
- Bible - King James Version NT
- 2. The. Holy Bible.
- The 66 Books of the Bible
- Romans, 1st+ 2nd Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, gospels. See Jn. 1:1-3; 12:34b-50; ..
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible All verses and references are given in standard form of Book, Chapter: Verse -- as .
Suggested News Resources
- AGO CHAPTER NEWS [American Organist, The]
- Participating were Clair Johannsen, Ferree LeFevre, Carolyn Kerlin, Joy Ross, James Brinson, Mark King, and Mary Lou Eisenhower. Following the program, an elegant dinner was served to members and their guests.
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
- Why won't America embrace the left?
- "You go back to 1962 and 3 [when the Supreme Court banned school-sponsored prayer and Bible-reading]," Bright argued, "and you'll discovered a series of plagues that came upon America.
- England v India – as it happened
- I'm more like a runner, Phil Sawyer, in for the final bit of yakka this evening. Rob is never out, as such. Wherever he his, he bats on.
- England v India - as it happened
- James King puts Bumble in as captain of the LF XI while Shreena Kotecha elects Shiv Cnaderpaula and Murali. I'm having David Bairstow in mine. WICKET!!
Suggested Web Resources
- PHILIPPIANS CHAPTER 3 - King James Bible Online
- Jul 3, 2011 The book of Philippians chapter 3 from the King James Bible Online.
- The Holy Bible - Philippians Chapter 3 (King James Version
- Jun 23, 2010 Philippians Chapter 3: 1Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord.
- Philippians 3 NIV - No Confidence in the Flesh Further, my - Bible
- Enter the Bible passage (e.g., John 3:16), keyword (e.
- Philippians, Chapter 3 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- King James Version Study Bible, Red-letter Edition Chapter 3. 1 Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord.
Related searchesvoter turnout cultural factors
asperger syndrome a gift and a curse
dream dictionary body parts
rate-monotonic scheduling example
foot zone therapy
tractor other types of tractors