realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 1
|1:1||Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timotheus our brother,|
|1:2||To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.|
|1:3||We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,|
|1:4||Since we heard of your faith in Christ Jesus, and of the love which ye have to all the saints,|
|1:5||For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;|
|1:6||Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it, and knew the grace of God in truth:|
|1:7||As ye also learned of Epaphras our dear fellowservant, who is for you a faithful minister of Christ;|
|1:8||Who also declared unto us your love in the Spirit.|
|1:9||For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;|
|1:10||That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;|
|1:11||Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;|
|1:12||Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:|
|1:13||Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:|
|1:14||In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:|
|1:15||Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:|
|1:16||For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:|
|1:17||And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.|
|1:18||And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.|
|1:19||For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;|
|1:20||And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.|
|1:21||And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled|
|1:22||In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:|
|1:23||If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;|
|1:24||Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:|
|1:25||Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;|
|1:26||Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:|
|1:27||To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:|
|1:28||Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:|
|1:29||Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- COLOSSIANS Main Theme: The Supremacy & Preeminence of
- THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. Colossians Chapter 1. 1.
- “INSIGHT INTO THE SCRIPTURES” Designed for Verse by Verse
- USING VARIOUS TRANSLATIONS FOR BIBLE STUDY Page 7. INSTRUCTIONS FOR public in the New Testament worship service (Colossians 4:16; 1 Thessalonians 5:27). ..
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www. ..
- THE BIBLE TEACHES PURGATORY
- It's found in 1 Corinthians chapter 3, verse 15. I will use the 1611 King James Version of the Bible, a 3:15 – are found in other passages in the Bible. ..
- Missing King James Bibles Mystery
- It started with all of the King James Bibles in the pews being replaced by the . “I wonder what he would say about my theory that Colossians 1:25 declares that ..
Suggested News Resources
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
- Alexander the Great: Impressions Of The Community And 2011 Zoullas Lecture
- Ptolemy, the king of Egypt, established a dynasty that culminated …..in Cleopatra. Ptolemy's memoirs further destroyed the events of his time……Not one of the sources survived……all far removed from the events and persons they describe.
- Summary of the American and International Press on the Libyan Revolution
- From there, it's three flights of stairs down until you arrive at a one-foot-thick steel door. Behind the door, there's a lair straight out of a James Bond film.
- Tuskegee Airmen Observe 70-Year Legacy
- "The more diverse that we are, the better," said retired Lt. Col. James C.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP | California Threatens Windfall Profits Tax
- PG&E filed for reorganization under Chapter 11 in federal bankruptcy court on April 6.
Suggested Web Resources
- COLOSSIANS CHAPTER 1 - King James Bible Online
- The book of Colossians chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online.
- COLOSSIANS CHAPTER 1 (1611 KING JAMES BIBLE)
- The book of Colossians chapter 1 from the 1611 King James Bible Online.
- Colossians, Chapter 1 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- Net King James Version Study Bible, Red-letter Edition Chapter 1. 1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timotheus our brother,.
Related searchessergio osmea
r v morgentaler ruling
environmental chemistry terminology
symbol of karma
griffin the keythong
seat ibiza mk 3 2002-