realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 3
|3:1||If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.|
|3:2||Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.|
|3:3||For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.|
|3:4||When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.|
|3:5||Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:|
|3:6||For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:|
|3:7||In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.|
|3:8||But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.|
|3:9||Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;|
|3:10||And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:|
|3:11||Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.|
|3:12||Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;|
|3:13||Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.|
|3:14||And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.|
|3:15||And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.|
|3:16||Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.|
|3:17||And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.|
|3:18||Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.|
|3:19||Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them.|
|3:20||Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.|
|3:21||Fathers, provoke not your children to anger, lest they be discouraged.|
|3:22||Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God:|
|3:23||And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;|
|3:24||Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.|
|3:25||But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- COLOSSIANS Main Theme: The Supremacy & Preeminence of
- THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD.
- THE BIBLE TEACHES PURGATORY
- It's found in 1 Corinthians chapter 3, verse 15. I will use the 1611 King James Version of the Bible, a 3:15 – are found in other passages in the Bible. ..
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www. ..
- The 66 Books of the Bible
- 3:16) that all such are to be tested by. Colossians, 1st+2nd Thessalonians, 1st + 2nd Timothy, Titus, ..
- The Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the
- the Bible, the Pennsylvania State University, Electronic Classics Series, Jim Colossians. The Fifty-first Book of the Bible. Chapter 1.
Suggested News Resources
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
- Tuskegee Airmen Observe 70-Year Legacy
- "The more diverse that we are, the better," said retired Lt. Col. James C.
- Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge | Insurance and Reinsurance Update - June 2006
- King, 97 P.3d 161 (Col. Ct.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP | California Threatens Windfall Profits Tax
- PG&E filed for reorganization under Chapter 11 in federal bankruptcy court on April 6.
Suggested Web Resources
- Colossians, Chapter 3 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- King James Version Study Bible, Red-letter Edition Chapter 3.
- Colossians, from The holy Bible, King James version
- Colossians, from The holy Bible, King James version Chapter 2 Colossians, chapter 2; Chapter 3 Colossians, chapter 3; Chapter 4 Colossians, chapter 4.
- COLOSSIANS CHAPTER 3 - King James Bible Online
- Aug 2, 2011 The book of Colossians chapter 3 from the King James Bible Online.
- The Holy Bible - Colossians Chapter 3 (King James Version
- Jun 23, 2010 Colossians Chapter 3: 1If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
- Colossians 3:22 Slaves, obey your earthly - Online Parallel Bible
- King James Bible See on Lord, 2 Peter 2:1, and see on Matthew 21:3. .
Related searchesrevolt of the ciompi
youth day angola
gergor ivanovich gurdyev
50 first dates plot