realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 4
|4:1||Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven.|
|4:2||Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;|
|4:3||Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds:|
|4:4||That I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak.|
|4:5||Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time.|
|4:6||Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.|
|4:7||All my state shall Tychicus declare unto you, who is a beloved brother, and a faithful minister and fellowservant in the Lord:|
|4:8||Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that he might know your estate, and comfort your hearts;|
|4:9||With Onesimus, a faithful and beloved brother, who is one of you. They shall make known unto you all things which are done here.|
|4:10||Aristarchus my fellowprisoner saluteth you, and Marcus, sister's son to Barnabas, (touching whom ye received commandments: if he come unto you, receive him;)|
|4:11||And Jesus, which is called Justus, who are of the circumcision. These only are my fellowworkers unto the kingdom of God, which have been a comfort unto me.|
|4:12||Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.|
|4:13||For I bear him record, that he hath a great zeal for you, and them that are in Laodicea and them in Hierapolis.|
|4:14||Luke, the beloved physician, and Demas, greet you.|
|4:15||Salute the brethren which are in Laodicea, and Nymphas, and the church which is in his house.|
|4:16||And when this epistle is read among you, cause that it be read also in the church of the Laodiceans; and that ye likewise read the epistle from Laodicea.|
|4:17||And say to Archippus, Take heed to the ministry which thou hast received in the Lord, that thou fulfil it.|
|4:18||The salutation by the hand of me Paul. Remember my bonds. Grace be with you. Amen.|
Suggested News Resources
- Coffey - Sperry Wedding
- Groomsmen were Mr. Gregory Williams of Charlotte, N.C.
- Weathering Financial Storms
- The first principle is to “occupy till I come” (Luke 19:13, KJV). The word “occupy” here means to conduct trade, and is the reason the New King James Version translates this passage “Do business till I come.”3 This well-known passage from ...
- Town Crier
- Registered area voters can participate in the Kentucky Republican Presidential Caucus from 10 a.m.-4 p.
- St. Alphonsus de Liguori: Mary-Worshiper & Idolater?
- For example, to understand the heart of the middle and last part of Romans 3 . . .
- Sola Scriptura: Unbiblical!: Refutation of Dr. Richard Bennett
- Furthermore, “Word” in Holy Scripture quite often refers to a proclaimed, oral word of prophets or apostles, not only to the written word later compiled as the Bible.